BY ELEMIS #60 in Aromatherapy

This soothing temple balm contains a powerful blend of essential oils to help promote harmony, tranquillity and relaxation.

• Does this product help with headaches?? My daughter suffers from ...1 Answers
  • Is this product an essential oil? 1 Answers
  • What is this product used for and does it work?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
chandra a.
fife, WA
I didnt actually get to purchase this because it was sold out in the store when I was buying all of my Elemis products, but honaaaaaay!! The counter manager put this on my temples and back of my neck and INSTANTLY it was like heaven! It has a very pleasant, calming aroma that eases and relaxes all of your nerves and muscles. I can get migraines sometimes and I could already tell from that small sample that it would help tremendously for that. I am going to order online today and will get back with an update later.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
I am a believer in the benefits of aromatherapy, and this is a great and effective use of that. For stress reduction, rest fullness and pre sleep, it's a great addition to ones regimen.
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
This product is really good. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth it also feels very soft. I really like this product. This is a nice product. If you haven't already tried it you should.
Union city
This product is very amazing I have had to try a lot of politics but what I found this one I would never try let another product again because this product is very nice
Jacki E.
Midland , MI
What a great product for helping to ensure a great nights sleep. The smell is great and I have shared with some co workers who also like this product.
Amber M.
Athens, GA
Works amazingly well at insuring a great nights rest. Even my husband uses it! Smells great without being too strong.
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Can't sleep? slap this right on your face and you'll get the best nights sleep that you've ever had before
Sara S.
Muse, PA
I love anything that helps with headaches and/ or sleep. The lavender in here really smells nice.
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
Very smooth I love it leaves my skin so soft and works perfectly for dry or silky face
Ciara G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great to use for getting a good nights rest. I love the smell not too strong either.
Bridget C.
How often do you use this?
Somer G.
What is this product used for and does it work?
Monica M.
Would this help with sinus headaches? Is it greasy?
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
This looks so awesome does anyone have any opinions on this product ?
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Is this kind of a topical version of melatonin? Does it soothe, tone or anything else like a face cream?