BY ELEMIS #66 in Aromatherapy

This soothing temple balm contains a powerful blend of essential oils to help promote harmony, tranquillity and relaxation.

• Does this product help with headaches?? My daughter suffers from ...1 Answers
  • Is this product an essential oil? 1 Answers
  • What is this product used for and does it work?2 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...*
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a believer in the benefits of aromatherapy, and this is a great and effective use of that. For stress reduction, rest fullness and pre sleep, it's a great addition to ones regimen.
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
This product is really good. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth it also feels very soft. I really like this product. This is a nice product. If you haven't already tried it you should.
member-4b24faa84
Union city
This product is very amazing I have had to try a lot of politics but what I found this one I would never try let another product again because this product is very nice
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't sleep? slap this right on your face and you'll get the best nights sleep that you've ever had before
Sara S.
Muse, PA
I love anything that helps with headaches and/ or sleep. The lavender in here really smells nice.
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
Very smooth I love it leaves my skin so soft and works perfectly for dry or silky face
Ciara G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great to use for getting a good nights rest. I love the smell not too strong either.
Isabel O.
Bassett va
Smooth creamy soft awesome on face love how it works !!ūüėćūüėć but it!!! It's worth it!
Amber M.
Athens, GA
Works amazingly well at insuring a great nights rest. Even my husband uses it! Smells great without being too strong.
Jacki E.
Beaverton, MI
What a great product for helping to ensure a great nights sleep. The smell is great and I have shared with some co workers who also like this product.
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you use this?
Somer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product used for and does it work?
Monica M.
Would this help with sinus headaches? Is it greasy?
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Does this product help with headaches?? My daughter suffers from migraines and I've been looking for something new to try! What's the price on this and where can I find it?
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this kind of a topical version of melatonin? Does it soothe, tone or anything else like a face cream?