BY ELEMIS

Smooth on a few drops of the hydrating Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (50ml) and feel the benefits immediately. This is part of a new generation of moisturisers carefully formulated products that take hydration to a new level. With every use your skin will be nourished and enhanced with its illuminating properties. There is no stickiness and no greasy feel afterwards just a fresh natural-looking boost for your complexion. To enjoy the best results massage a small amount of the Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm onto your neck and face. It can be used as a light moisturiser or a make-up primer. see more...

Kuba V.
London
This does work a charm as an illuminating primer (or on its own), I got the pink-tub version and (this might be just my personal preference as I had a similar problem with the apricot toner) I just cannot stand the smell. It's very artificial - almost like a washing-up liquid and putting something like that on my face (no matter how striking the result) is just a no no. On the other hand a little goes a long way as you only need few dabs around the face for an instant effect, and the smells dissipates quickly.
Sarah C.
sherborne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this in a John Lewis beauty box I bought in the summer. I use it as a primer to add a dewy finish to a look. I don't find it all that moisturising really, and I don't think I would buy this at full size as it is expensive. I also really don't like the smell of it, to me it smells like toilet duck. However, it does make my foundation stay on nicely.
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 50ml is a balm I love applying underneath my makeup as a primer. I feel like it makes my skin glow instantly and sits well with the foundation. It brightens, tightens and is anti-ageing as well so that's just added benefits if you're someone wih anti age busy lifestyle and can't really be bothered to fit in a facial regime.
Bailey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very expensive for what it does. I use this in days where I'm not wearing a lot of makeup to make my face slightly more dewy. However, I really wanted it to be moisturising but it doesn't add much moisture to my face.