Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand And Nail Cream (100ml)

This super-smooth hand cream, with its luxurious silicon-free texture, quickly absorbs to instantly rejuvenate hands and condition nails. The hands are left youthfully radiant and soft to the touch with no oily traces. How it works: Fragranced with exquisite white flowers, the blend of milk protein, avellana seed oil, rare anti-ageing omega 7, camellia, virgin plum and macadamia forms a silky barrier that locks in moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand And Nail Cream (100ml)!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Elemis is just that brand that will always get 5 stars from me. Never met a bad product. Anyway this hand and nail cream nourishes, soothes calluses ( yes I have one from writing and cleaning), and takes any spots and lightens them. Nourishes my nails as well.
Alecia S.
Lexington Park
Elemis is by far the best hand cream in my opinion. It keeps your hands soft and your nails strong. The smell is amazing as well.
Zoe Q.
Chesapeake, VA
I honestly don’t feel the need to moisturize my hands often, but when I do, this is what I grab. I feel like I don’t need to reapply more than once every few days. It’s like hydration from within.
Shanika C.
Montréal , QC
ove it, received it my FabFitFun subscription package with the mask and loved it. I use the mask twice and lotion after each time I do the dishes

Looking for your answer?