suggested searches

30%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love [product:elemis-pro-radiance-cream-cleanser] and use it alongside Elemis’s cleansing balm. I alternate between the two depending on if I fancy a cream or balm that day. After cleansing with micellar water, I simply massage into my skin to loosen the cleanser. I then leave it for one minute and remove with a warm cloth. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised, clean and grime-free! It provides a youthful complexion as it contains ingredients such as Moringa, Burdock and Assai fruit which are known for their high levels of anti-oxidants. I follow this using a moisturiser. This cleanser has an aromatherapy, essential oil scent providing that spa-like experience! I highly recommend it for daily use.

Product reviewed: Elemis Travel Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml Tube

Elemis are such a good quality skincare brand with quality products and this is no exception. I absolutely adore cleansers with the creamy texture and this is no exception. The smell is lovely and subtle. I use for my second cleanse most of the time and I'd definitely say it's great for cleansing, hydrating and renewing the facial skin after a sleepless night. I'll definitely be purchasing again and have recommended to everyone I know and on other platforms

Product reviewed: Elemis Travel Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml Tube

I just started using this product not too long ago and do enjoy it. Is it amazing? No. Is it worth spending retail price on? No. There are a lot more affordable brands that perform better or just as good as this cleanser. It does do a good job cleaning my skin and leaving nothing behind. This isn’t a cleanser that lathers and soaps up - it’s creamy, so it feels soft and hydrating while scrubbing the face. There is no scent. And you don’t need a whole lot of product to get the job done. This does come in a large size container for a cleanser yet it still is too expensive for a cleanser, IMO. I can get the same results or better from The Ordinary products - for 1/5 of the price. Overall, good. Would I use it again? Yes! Would I buy it again? If it was super cheap.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I Was recommended this product as I have very sensitive/dry skin. I was also recommended the Rehydrating Rose-petal Cleanser. Does anyone have experience with both products? Which one do you find more efficacious?
When is the best time to use this product? Day, night, afternoon or all the time???
Does this product really has been discontinued? I love this.. WHY ELEMIS WHYYYY