BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElemis
Pro-Intense Lift Effect Jowl and Chin Mask

Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Jowl and Chin Mask

Pro-Intense Lift Effect Jowl and Chin Mask (Salon Size) 10pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Jowl and Chin Mask!
Tiffany B.
Yucaipa, CA
Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Jowl and Chin Mask uploaded by Tiffany B.
This chin slimming mask is a huge game changer! You get up to x15 uses for each chin mask. You leave on for 25min, and immediately you can see and feel results! Tightens your chin and jawline, leaves skin feeling clean, smooth, tight, refreshed ..im in love! Can't wait to see results over time.
Madeline E.
Decatur, IL
Really nice skin care product. Really helped with my skin care needs and a good pick me up. I think this is a good product that I will continue to use.
Rachelle W.
44203
At first I wasnt sure if this would work but after a few weeks it really tightened things up! I'll use again
Andreea A.
sunderland
My friend had this mask and she says that she use it regularly and it does a good job !
vane G.
la sauceda gto
Me encanta es de mis favoritas super facil de usar muy gentle con la piel de todo tipo te hace sentir con mejor piel y mas firme te deja super suave tu piel y mas rafiante con un precio super accesible la recomiendo bastante es de las favoritas de muchas amigas
Ensany Ma B.
Tanta
انا لم اجربه على الاطلاق ولكنتى اتمنى ان اجربه لاننى سمعت عنه انه من افضل المنتجات فى هذا الخصوص... اتمنى تجربته

Looking for your answer?