BY ELEMIS

This nourishing eye and lip contouring cream firms and plumps thinning, dehydrated skin with active Edelweiss plant stem cells. Skin-supporting Mafane Flower, Fucose and Hibiscus Seed extract nourish the delicate lipid barrier and provide anti-oxidant protection. Thin, dry skin around the eyes and vertical lip lines appear finer and smoother, revealing a plumper, more youthful and renewed skin texture.

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a product more constantly than this one here. You honestly don't even have to use it everyday.. I'm a 24 year old African America women. I will get a good quality product if I know what could come of it. I've used this line faithfully. I'm a makeup artist and in order to have a BEAT face you have got to invest in you face. I have stopped my eye wrinkles in there tracks. I not only apply it around the eye and lips. I do my expression lines.. my parenthesis (smile lines) I can't and will never go back.. this is a staple product in my skincare line. I'm still in the process of using my elemis creams.. but I will never NEVER LET THIS ONE GO !!
Elayna R.
Elayna R.
After using the eye and lip contour, I couldn't believe my eyes. I brought out the 15x magnifying glass to verify what I was seeing. And, yes, yes, yes! Those vertical lines above the lips were much smoother as well as the lines around the eyes! Having tried lots of products to no avail, I was seeing a DEFINITE diminishing of those pesky lines above the lips, especially. You can just imagine the elation. I am certain I can speak for most women "of a certain age". Finding a product that works in this area is fantastic! I use it twice a day and it has made a remarkable difference. Viva la difference! Am so happy!
Tania S.
Tania S.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this because it smells good and it feels good and I would recommend this contour
Karla M.
Karla M.
Hola me parece muy buenl el producto y m gustaria probarlo enserio se ve de buena calidad
Franchine M.
Franchine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice eye and lip product. The cream soaks into your skin well and I do find the cream a nice texture. The price is fine as it is an Elemis product after all. I did see results using Elemis now I do not. Therefore I will not be repurchasing this product. I would however recommend Elemis as at one time I did get results from this brand.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Troy, MI
Does the price reflect how well the product works?