BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElemis
Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist

WHAT IS IT? This unique new indulgence delivers the fast-acting results of a serum through a refreshing mist. Organic Rose Hydrolat softens and soothes the skin from dehydration, while Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to support the skin?s moisture barrier for a smoother-looking complexion. A revitalizing blend of coastal Microalgae Extracts help to freshen and hydrate the skin, leaving it looking refined and radiant. WHY USE IT? Clinically proven* to deliver instant and long-term hydration, the super-fine mist expertly sets and refreshes make-up on the go for a luminous look. WHEN TO USE IT? Use both morning and evening after cleansing and throughout the day to refresh your make-up. HOW TO USE IT? Close eyes, press pump slowly and firmly and mist over the face. VISIBLE RESULTS 96% agreed this helped to calm and soothe their dehydrated skin** 95% agreed this helped keep their make-up looking fresh and dewy** 95% agreed this left their skin looking radiant and luminous** 94% agreed this primer made their skin look smooth and flawless* *INDEPENDENT CLINICAL TRIALS 2018. MOISTURIZATION STUDY. RESULTS BASED ON 16 PEOPLE OVER 24 HOURS **INDEPENDENT USER TRIALS 2019. RESULTS BASED ON 120 PEOPLE OVER 4 WEEKS.

Is this product good for sensitive skin ?
Sus beneficios son visibles?
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist!
Chloe W.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist uploaded by Chloe W.
I love this mist, Use it every morning when I wake up, instantly makes my skin look and feel smoother & softer. Doesn’t take long to dry, and smells amazing. Definitely feel like it’s help brighten my complexion after using it regularly
Aneta B.
London
It was soo good for my skin! It was softer but also moistures. Really nice rose smell! Easy to use
Viviane S.
London, London
Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist uploaded by Viviane S.
Love love love. The smell is just heaven! If you have very sensitive skin or is using strong acids I wouldn’t recommend as stings a little in sensible skin. I got from treasure truck and amazon in a giveaway an felt in love. Keeping inside my bag for an extra dose of moisture during my day. Highly recommended
Jessica H.
Chorley, Lancashire
This has been an ultimate go to for this muggy weather! Definitely met expectations and feels super expensive on your skin, skin seemed a little tighter as well which is always a bonus. Very gentle on skin, only improvement would be packaging to perhaps be organic if possible.
Maleekah E.
leicester
Love this tool it of my mum last year and it’s so nice really recommend also so good for sensitive skin xx
Holly D.
kilmarnock
It was ok, would use again but didn’t finish the bottle after using an alternative. Would still recommend. Great price, packaging looks fab and very hydrating. Love Elemis anyway but this isn’t my best product from them.
Martina M.
Ayr, South Ayrshire
All in all a great product but there are same quality products for a much more affordable price for what it is . Nothing innovative or overly exciting .
Tammie J.
Birmingham, West Midlands
So this product just smashed it out the park for me it has everything you need it gives you moisturization and plumper skin and a lovely glow because the rose elements in it definitely my number 1 go to product
Baraa K.
Cardiff, Wales
Amazing scent, refreshing and wakes you up. I like to use this in the morning before my skin care routine and at night to refresh me. Very soothing and gentle on the skins and of course the bottle is a very pretty pink. Would definitely use again.
Leanne R.
Newquay, Cornwall
I love Elemis and this is no exception. The vrand always reminds me of apa days. It's such a beautiful product and incredibly hydrating. It left my skin feeling super-soft. Very happy skin!