BY ELEMIS

Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum contains pure concentrated Padina Pavonica, proven to help strengthen the protective layer of the epidermis, leaving the skin looking younger and smoother. Formulated with the precious Rhodochrosite, Quartz and Argan 'Tree of Life' oil, the serum forms a network of proteins, developing an immediate and perceivable tightening effect.

Methylsilanol Manurronate, an organic derivative of seaweed, helps bind moisture in the epidermis, leaving skin feeling firm and strengthened, while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles.

Cara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I come across this at my local spa
when receiving my monthly facial. It has an instant lifting effect that I was
dazzled by. I didn’t expect it to work so quickly. I love this serum and
although it is a bit pricey, I’d say its definitely worth the splurge. The
packaging is great, and I use it once or twice a week. If I forget to use it I
feel a difference in my skin, which proves its power!
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
Known as the JEWEL of the Pro-Collagen collection, this serum provides instant lofting and firming results. Brief backdrop : I am not only a massage therapist, but a skincare therapist too and I've had guests tell me that they've experienced immediate tightening and firming results. It really can be described as a non-surgical face lift. 2 pumps morning and evening is all you need to achieve the face of your dreams 😍 pair it with the Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask once a week and this is a force to be reckoned with 😉