Add a Photo

By ELEMIS
#508 in Face Masks
Smooth your skin with the Elemis Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask. It's a luxurious cream mask that instantly firms your skin and helps minimise the signs of ageing whilst giving you a face-lifting effect for a more youthful appearance. Combining the power of quartz with padina pavonica adatogenic noni moringa and argan tree oil the Pro Collagen Quartz Mask from Elemis can be used twice weekly for a younger looking firmer appearance. Defined by nature led by science. Directions of use: Apply avoiding your eye area. Leave for 8-10 minutes. Remove with warm water. Use twice weekly.
Photo (1)
Roula A.
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts

By far the best product I've ever used on my skin, I love everything about this mask. I've tried almost every product in the skin care line and love all of them. The result you get with the collegen must are amazing instant resurfacing and firming. I don't mind paying for such an amazing g product.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

This product is absolutely worth every penny! I use it once a week and my skin is unbelievably soft, smooth, and supple. It's firmed up some areas around my eyes in just a few weeks. I feel like my skin is more youthful and radiant looking. I would definitely recommend it if you need a good mask
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS

I really do like Elemis skin care products. Not only do they clean your skin, they cleanse deep within and makes my face feel brand new. I would say the major set back is the price, but skin care is so important that I would say it was worth it.
Jayna R.
Jayna R.

I love elemis products. You find it immediately contouring and firming as well as lifting on the skin. It's really great and a little bit goes a long way. I find it hard to tell when you're running out of because of the bottle.
Fashion P.
Fashion P.

This mask is very good and they have a specific one for under the eyes it defiantly works because it tightens up the skin I really don't like the packaging because it looks the same as the others but I would buy it again
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC

I had my first experience with Elemis products while on a cruise ship. The result from being pampered at the spa on the ship, I was feeling younger and looking younger too. Great product.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Willis, TX

Yesss!!! This stuff is amazing!!! It hydrated, softens dull skin and rejuvenates the skin so beautifully! I'm obsessed with this products.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Jonesboro, AR

Love love love! Really smooth skin after. Feels refreshed and young. Anytime I do a mask this is what I use.
Ivette C.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ

Amazing!! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and lifted. It's pricey, but it does everything it claims!
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Granby, CT

Expensive brand in general but my skin always feels so soft and healthy after I use their products
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ

Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.

Join Now