Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream uploaded by Anna R.

BY ELEMIS

Anti-Ageing Clinically proven to help increase oxygen levels in the skin*, this night cream has been formulated to assist with your skin s natural regeneration process.  Developed with the revolutionary Padina Pavonica, an Anti-Ageing Hexapeptide, Laminaria Digitata and Red Coral, the signs of pre-mature ageing are delayed, whilst the skin s natural collagen network is supported, promoting skin elasticity and hydration. *Independent Clinical Trials 2006 Defined by nature, led by science Elemis does not test on animals Please Recycle see more...

Natalie D.
Germantown , MD
I just started using the facial wash and this night cream and OMG! Can't stop bragging about it. Such a good combo. Never in my 35 years that I'll find one that best for my sensitive skin. In addition, it smells great! Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine CreamELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash
Stacy S.
i received a full size of this free for testong purposes. it was a goodproduct. it lasted a long time and madd my skin feel soft and smooth. i would consider purcajsing another one from them.
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Does this product work I really would like to try it and let me a Grandma try it has anybody out there tried it what's their opinions on it and is it worth the price
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This cream is excellent. It is pricey so I do not use it as often as I would like. It is great for mature skin and works wonderful for fine lines and wrinkles.Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream Elemis products are always great and usually holy grail!
Natasha S.
It has to be said that I am not big on spending a lot of money on cosmetics, however when it comes to elemis skin care money is no object. The night cream is rich which means you do not need to use a lot to make you skin feel good.
Emma J.
LEEDS, West yorkshire
A lovely night cream. Really nourishing but easily absorbed at the same time and feels so comforting on the face. It feels like you are putting pure luxury on your skin. Your wake up feeling supple and soft. I love this cream
Gemma S.
I was recommended this when I went for a facial and was given a few samples to try before I purchased. I love the smell of all the elemis products. As well as feeling great this leaves my skin feeling really soft and hydrated. It can also be used as a mask and just sinks into your skin overnight
Emma S.
Buntingford, Hertfordshire
This is lovely and thick, which I like in a night cream but it's quite harsh. If I apply it too close to my eyes they stream for ages.
Natalie L.
worthing
Lovely smell and thickness to the cream. Leaves my skin super soft! It is a must have