BY ELEMIS

Firms, smoothes, replenishes. When it feels like the world has drained the look of radiance out of your skin, ELEMIS' Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream restores. Its beautiful soufflé like texture melts into the skin to hydrate while you sleep. Clinically proven*, this night cream helps with your skin's natural regeneration process. Wake up with a firmer-looking, radiant complexion.

The exceptional blend of laminaria digitata and red coral help to maintain optimum skin condition while the unique Mediterranean algae, padina pavonica helps improve skin suppleness, firmness and elasticity. The oxygenating benefit is supported with antioxidant rich sesame and avocado oils, delivering free-radical protection. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lauryl Laurate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethyl Macadamiate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil Unsaponifiables, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Algae Extract (Red Algae), Acacia Decurrens Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Hexapeptide-9, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phytosterols, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Geraniol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Malic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Mannitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Diatomaceous Earth, Zinc Sulfate.

Usage:

Apply a pea size amount. Warm between the palms and smooth over the face. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Apply to cleansed skin every evening.

• So what have your results been with this Elemis cream? I’...1 Answers
  • Is there any good dupes it deals on this product1 Answers
  • Trying the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream ...2 Answers
Crystal G.
I have been using this cream for a week straight every night and honestly I’m blown away by the results. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first night. I woke up and felt like my skin was glowing! I’m 31 and honestly I have good skin, but I’m starting to notice little wrinkles here and there. After a full week of using this cream I feel like I’ve seen the little wrinkles I had slowly disappear. Not to mention my skin is crazy smooth!
Natalie D.
Germantown , MD
I just started using the facial wash and this night cream and OMG! Can't stop bragging about it. Such a good combo. Never in my 35 years that I'll find one that best for my sensitive skin. In addition, it smells great! ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine CreamELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash
Maggie M.
Littleton , CO
I was lucky enough to receive a really good sized sample of this product as it is expensive. I have some of my own Elemis and I am aware of how well there products work. This product really is fantastic, it is thick creamy but not oily. It makes you feel hydrated, nourished and replenished. If you want beautiful radiant skin this one is for you.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
Does this product work I really would like to try it and let me a Grandma try it has anybody out there tried it what's their opinions on it and is it worth the price
Brooke O.
Toledo
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is a great overnight cream or even a winter lotion to use. It's thick and a deep moisturizer. If you're like me during the winter this is a life saver. It's thick but does not leave my face feeling oily. Also works great under makeup!
Stacy S.
2,106 reviews
i received a full size of this free for testong purposes. it was a goodproduct. it lasted a long time and madd my skin feel soft and smooth. i would consider purcajsing another one from them.
Nancy O.
Centerville, MA
Lovely cream! A bit on the expensive side but a little goes a long way. Find that it hydrates nicely and sinks right into my skin. Would recommend if your wallet can take it.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This cream is excellent. It is pricey so I do not use it as often as I would like. It is great for mature skin and works wonderful for fine lines and wrinkles.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream Elemis products are always great and usually holy grail!
Nanci R.
I LOVE this! It's so light, but so nourishing for my skin. It has a fragrance, but it's fresh and nice and fades out quickly. I highly recommend.
jessica m.
This is one of my favorite night creams of all time. This cream smells wonderful! And it makes my skin look like its glowing! Highly recommended
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Trying the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream and I like it. How does it compare south other overnight creams?
Sarah S.
Akron
So what have your results been with this Elemis cream? I’ve been using it for about a month now after getting it free in a voxbox to review. I’m already noticing that the lines around my eyes are a little less deep. I’m excited to see if they will disappear even more.
Linda H.
Park City, KS
Is there any good dupes it deals on this product

Amazon