Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil

An Ageless Glow Fit For A Mermaid This replenishing facial oil has been formulated with a trio of seaweeds - Padina Pavonica, Golden Seaweed and Roaring Water Kelp - to deliver maximum hydration, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.?White Poppy seed oil plumps the skin with moisture and leaves the complexion looking revitalized and radiant, achieving an ageless glow fit for a mermaid. WHAT IS ITPro-Collagen Marine Oil is a lightweight, easily absorbed oil that helps to support the skin?s moisture barrier. Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced. FREQUENCYUse daily, morning and evening. APPLICATION STEPS Massage 3-4 drops over the face and neck every morning and evening before serum and/or moisturizer. Apply 3-4 drops in palm of hands, warm and inhale the beautiful aroma. Cup hands and place on face, avoiding eyelids. Pat onto the face, neck and d?collet? Gently place hands onto chin and sweep alternate hands along the jawline to the ears. Slide hands to nose and glide across cheeks to the temples. Slide fingers under the eyes to the bridge of the nose and then to the forehead. Glide from the center to the temples. Glide hands down the side of the face and apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin using upward, sweeping strokes. PARTNER WITH Choose a Pro-Collagen partner to enhance your Pro-Collagen treatment from the full collection. VISIBLE RESULTS 98%agreed this made their skin look and feel the smoothest it has for years* 98%agreed this dramatically reduced the appearance of lines and wrinkles* 98%agreed this dramatically improved the overall texture and tone of skin?* 97%agreed their pores looked smaller and less noticeable*?? *Independent User Trials

What really wowed you about this marine oil?
Is it good for age 26??
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil uploaded by Mary G.
I apply 2 to 3 drops of this oil on my face and neck during my morning and evening skin care routine. It really locks moisture in! It almost feels like it is reversing my skin damage and healing my skin. This is a great product and I would (and do) recommend it to my friends.
Ingrid M.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil uploaded by Ingrid M.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil uploaded by Ingrid M.
Actually I have the Elemis - Pro Collagen ROSE Facial Oil. I love elemis as a brand, but its so expensive! But I received this one from my one subscription box. Not a facial oil person but I’m so glad I tried it and leaves my face feeling like a baby’s butt. The oil is absolutely luxurious! It feels super light and smooth on the skin. Only downside would be if you are sensitive to scents. It is very heavily rose scented.
Sheri M.
Titusville, FL
I love Elemis and I love this skin oil. I use this with my nightly moisturizer every night and my skin feels amazing in the mornings. I have combination skin and I get super oily on most parts of my face and used to think that adding oils and moisturizers was just going to make it worse, but in fact it made my skin so much better. When you use drying and mattifying products on your face it makes your skin produce more oils, if your skin is nicely hydrated and moisturized your skin will not create nearly as much oil which leaves your face looking and feeling better! Will definitely buy this again or might try the super foods one next idk Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil
Louli’s S.
Orlando , FL
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil uploaded by Louli’s S.
This is really greaaaaaat, Unfortunately it is so expensive and only one size which is small for the price, I wish I can buy another one
crystal H.
Slab Fork, WV
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil uploaded by crystal H.
I love Elemis products this review is for the pro collagen rose facial oil. I’ve been using this oil for around 6 months and the results are awesome it leaves my skin soft radiant and it soaks in so quickly. It smells like a rose garden and is pricey but it’s worth every penny!
Alejandra M.
Dallas, TX
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil uploaded by Alejandra M.
At first this product really awed me and I loved it. Thing is I don't know if I'm allergic to it or if I'm not using this product properly. I started to have small little itchy bumbs after each time of using this. I don't believe they need to improve anything, it's just me and my stupid skin, lol... Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil
Heather P.
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this product before and loved it but wanted to try something else. I ended up going back to this oil because my face feels great when I use it. I have a combo of oily and dry skin but after using this for a month again my skin doesn't feel dry anymore and no issues with being oily either. I will continue to use this product.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
If you want a luxurious slick face oil that'll last on your face for days (literally), this is the oil for you. It does feel more like a dry oil, instead of a hydrating oil, but it does hydrate. I use this at night after toning and before moisturizing. I love it.
Jen F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This face oil is amazing. I use it at the end of my night time skin routine to seal in moisture. I use it on my face, neck, chest and rub the excess into the back of my hands. The aroma of it is so soothing and makes me feel like I’m at a spa!
Stephanie J.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite face oil from Elemis that I’ve tried so far. I’ve also tried the rose oil and the superfood oil and they both seem to be a heavier oil than this one. This one takes 3 drops to use on my whole face and I don’t rub it in, I just press it into the areas where I want moisture. It smells amazing, a natural scent like a spa visit or a good health food store. It never leaves my skin greasy and absorbs into my skin quickly. My skin has changed a lot for the better since I’ve been using this product. I don’t have flakes or dry patches, and I don’t break out where I used to because my skin was so dry and over producing oil, causing breakouts. The only downside is the price for this product. It is one of the products I will always repurchase and find the money for though, because it really does work for me and I feel it’s worth it. I feel it is truly a pretty natural product without as many ingredients as most face oils, so it doesn’t cause me any irritation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elene M.