ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Adeline P.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Ivette C.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Emily B.

BY ELEMIS

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This product is absolutely worth every penny! I use it once a week and my skin is unbelievably soft, smooth, and supple. It's firmed up some areas around my eyes in just a few weeks. I feel like my skin is more youthful and radiant looking. I would definitely recommend it if you need a good mask
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I discovered this product after getting a facial (first time ever) on a cruise. It immediately firmed my skin, making it look flawless. I really like that it's not sticky or oily, and it help retains hydration and moisture!! It's pricey, but it's worth it!!!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
The Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz line is a pricey but effective skincare solution, and the mask is no exception. No mask is going to give instant results, but this is a nice, soothing mask that feels like a treat for my skin. If you can afford it, go for it!
Jayna R.
I love elemis products. You find it immediately contouring and firming as well as lifting on the skin. It's really great and a little bit goes a long way. I find it hard to tell when you're running out of because of the bottle.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC
I had my first experience with Elemis products while on a cruise ship. The result from being pampered at the spa on the ship, I was feeling younger and looking younger too. Great product.
Desiree P.
Expensive brand in general but my skin always feels so soft and healthy after I use their products
Emily B.
Lacey, WA
I've been using the sample, but it has lasted a week so far, and my face looks more refreshed and felt moisturized until it was time to wash again before bed! Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Kate A.
This was used as part of a facial during a cruise ship spa visit. Left my face feeling fresh and younger. Enjoyed it so much I bought some to take home with me!!
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
By far the best product I've ever used on my skin, I love everything about this mask. I've tried almost every product in the skin care line and love all of them. The result you get with the collegen must are amazing instant resurfacing and firming. I don't mind paying for such an amazing g product.
Wendy O.
Willis, TX
Yesss!!! This stuff is amazing!!! It hydrated, softens dull skin and rejuvenates the skin so beautifully! I'm obsessed with this products.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?