BY ELEMIS

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

tina S.
Arnold, MD
One of the best masks you can buy in my opinion. PROS
*works very quickly, I saw drastic results overnight.
*a little bit goes along way
*Made my skin look smooth, healthy and minimized age spots and uneven skin tone.
 CONS
* is expensive when compared to similar masks.
It is expensive to me but might not be to others reguardless of your budget, it is worth the price. Considering the fact you will see results immediately and will make your skin look incredible, the price is very fair. 1 bottle last twice as long as most other brands the same size. You will be do happy with this, I promise.
Angela G.
The first time I wore this mask I didn’t really see a difference but after a week while it definitely made a difference in my skin now looks so much lighter and alive and this product is so creamy it’s not sticky doesn’t make your face feel rough it makes it feel smooth the price is great and so is the packaging I would recommend this
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Okay, Elemis is now one of my favorite skincare brands. It’s a UK based brand, so I wasn’t really aware of it until about two or three weeks ago. A friend of mine returned from an overseas trip and brought me this product. It is fabulous and the pro-collagen really gave my skin a super boost. I definitely recommend.
Diana C.
I love all of Elemis products. Their scents are so luxurious and one of a kind! I know we don’t purchase the product because of the scent unless it’s a perfume. The product feels like you are putting on a moisturizer and you only need a thin layer of it. Put it on for 5-10 minutes and give it a rinse. My face felt refreshed and very smooth afterwards. I used it also with their night cream as well. It works well with my normal to dry skin. I love this product!
Michelle U.
I discovered elemis on a cruise ship and I immediately feel in love. They applied this mask to my face and of the results!!! Beautiful, glowing, plump, lifted skin. I feel like it’s so luxurious. It’s expensive but from time to time I splurge on me.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
This is good to use for a mask or to sleep with and wash off in the morning. I usually for the later for time purposes. It makes my skin feel silky and I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Alicia J.
Grand Bay
I fell in love with this brand. I'm not disappointed in any way, they give you your money's worth and they don't mess around with their products. Two thumbs up to you Elemis.
Lisa S.
San Marcos
I have tried this mask as a sample but I have bought the full size this was so amazing for my skin when I had traveled this winter. Between the airplane and the dry weather my skin was depleted of most of the moisture. As soon as I could I put this on and wow my face felt like a baby’s bottom. I was so impressed!
Charity E.
Louisville
I would get it again for sure my mom use to et this all the time and it made her skin really soft she’s 40 looks 25 maybe not because this product all the way but it help after taking off make up
teri a.
maynard AR
This is very high priced! But worth every penny! I get it off Qvc! I only can get it every once a year or less lol! But if you can try do it you will be so happy with the out come! Yes recommend highly
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?