ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Adeline P.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Ivette C.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Emily B.

BY ELEMIS

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is one of my all time favorites! Leaves your skin looking so beautiful!! I like to use this as an overnight mask and in the morning you will have flawless skin!! Definitely a product everyone should have!
Rachael H.
Homestead, FL
Loved the way it felt on my skin. Not greasy but soft. Smelled really nice. 10/10 would buy again. A little pricey but when compared to other products I think it is a good value. Sometimes you can’t put a price on good quality skin care products.
Emily B.
Lacey, WA
I've been using the sample, but it has lasted a week so far, and my face looks more refreshed and felt moisturized until it was time to wash again before bed! Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz line is a pricey but effective skincare solution, and the mask is no exception. No mask is going to give instant results, but this is a nice, soothing mask that feels like a treat for my skin. If you can afford it, go for it!
Kate A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was used as part of a facial during a cruise ship spa visit. Left my face feeling fresh and younger. Enjoyed it so much I bought some to take home with me!!
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
By far the best product I've ever used on my skin, I love everything about this mask. I've tried almost every product in the skin care line and love all of them. The result you get with the collegen must are amazing instant resurfacing and firming. I don't mind paying for such an amazing g product.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like Elemis skin care products. Not only do they clean your skin, they cleanse deep within and makes my face feel brand new. I would say the major set back is the price, but skin care is so important that I would say it was worth it.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC
I had my first experience with Elemis products while on a cruise ship. The result from being pampered at the spa on the ship, I was feeling younger and looking younger too. Great product.
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this item from the cruise ship a year ago it's an amazing product my skin felt radiant soft smooth excellent for fine lines and wrinkles.
Wendy O.
Willis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesss!!! This stuff is amazing!!! It hydrated, softens dull skin and rejuvenates the skin so beautifully! I'm obsessed with this products.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?