BY ELEMIS

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
This mask is one of my all time favorites! Leaves your skin looking so beautiful!! I like to use this as an overnight mask and in the morning you will have flawless skin!! Definitely a product everyone should have!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Rachael H.
Homestead, FL
Loved the way it felt on my skin. Not greasy but soft. Smelled really nice. 10/10 would buy again. A little pricey but when compared to other products I think it is a good value. Sometimes you can’t put a price on good quality skin care products.
Lindsey L.
Houston
This product is probably one of the best I have tried. It does exactly what I need it to do. It is so effective and amazing. It was my first time using it and I will definitely be using it more. It was perfect
Emily B.
Lacey, WA
I've been using the sample, but it has lasted a week so far, and my face looks more refreshed and felt moisturized until it was time to wash again before bed! Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
The Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz line is a pricey but effective skincare solution, and the mask is no exception. No mask is going to give instant results, but this is a nice, soothing mask that feels like a treat for my skin. If you can afford it, go for it!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This product is absolutely worth every penny! I use it once a week and my skin is unbelievably soft, smooth, and supple. It's firmed up some areas around my eyes in just a few weeks. I feel like my skin is more youthful and radiant looking. I would definitely recommend it if you need a good mask
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I discovered this product after getting a facial (first time ever) on a cruise. It immediately firmed my skin, making it look flawless. I really like that it's not sticky or oily, and it help retains hydration and moisture!! It's pricey, but it's worth it!!!
Kate A.
This was used as part of a facial during a cruise ship spa visit. Left my face feeling fresh and younger. Enjoyed it so much I bought some to take home with me!!
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
By far the best product I've ever used on my skin, I love everything about this mask. I've tried almost every product in the skin care line and love all of them. The result you get with the collegen must are amazing instant resurfacing and firming. I don't mind paying for such an amazing g product.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?