ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Adeline P.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Ivette C.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Emily B.

BY ELEMIS

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is one of my all time favorites! Leaves your skin looking so beautiful!! I like to use this as an overnight mask and in the morning you will have flawless skin!! Definitely a product everyone should have!
Rachael H.
Homestead, FL
Loved the way it felt on my skin. Not greasy but soft. Smelled really nice. 10/10 would buy again. A little pricey but when compared to other products I think it is a good value. Sometimes you can’t put a price on good quality skin care products.
Emily B.
Lacey, WA
I've been using the sample, but it has lasted a week so far, and my face looks more refreshed and felt moisturized until it was time to wash again before bed! Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Kate A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was used as part of a facial during a cruise ship spa visit. Left my face feeling fresh and younger. Enjoyed it so much I bought some to take home with me!!
Linzy L.
San Diego, CA
This mask is amazing! I recieved a sample size and absolutely fell in love, i will definitely make a purchase of this for myself.
Wendy O.
Willis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesss!!! This stuff is amazing!!! It hydrated, softens dull skin and rejuvenates the skin so beautifully! I'm obsessed with this products.
Jayna R.
I love elemis products. You find it immediately contouring and firming as well as lifting on the skin. It's really great and a little bit goes a long way. I find it hard to tell when you're running out of because of the bottle.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely worth every penny! I use it once a week and my skin is unbelievably soft, smooth, and supple. It's firmed up some areas around my eyes in just a few weeks. I feel like my skin is more youthful and radiant looking. I would definitely recommend it if you need a good mask
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this product after getting a facial (first time ever) on a cruise. It immediately firmed my skin, making it look flawless. I really like that it's not sticky or oily, and it help retains hydration and moisture!! It's pricey, but it's worth it!!!
Rebecca J.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love love! Really smooth skin after. Feels refreshed and young. Anytime I do a mask this is what I use.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?