BY ELEMIS

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

• How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?...2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
tina S.
Arnold, MD
One of the best masks you can buy in my opinion. PROS
*works very quickly, I saw drastic results overnight.
*a little bit goes along way
*Made my skin look smooth, healthy and minimized age spots and uneven skin tone.
 CONS
* is expensive when compared to similar masks.
It is expensive to me but might not be to others reguardless of your budget, it is worth the price. Considering the fact you will see results immediately and will make your skin look incredible, the price is very fair. 1 bottle last twice as long as most other brands the same size. You will be do happy with this, I promise.
Diana C.
I love all of Elemis products. Their scents are so luxurious and one of a kind! I know we don’t purchase the product because of the scent unless it’s a perfume. The product feels like you are putting on a moisturizer and you only need a thin layer of it. Put it on for 5-10 minutes and give it a rinse. My face felt refreshed and very smooth afterwards. I used it also with their night cream as well. It works well with my normal to dry skin. I love this product!
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a trial for free of this product from the website & was really excited to try it out because I am a huge mask addict, I'm simply obsessed & have a lot...wash off, peel off, dry, wet, sheet masks, scrub masks & I'm more then willing to try anything I can get my han
Tami W.
Like it. Received it in return for an honest review from #influenster and the trial size is about gone. Works well and love the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm that came with it. As a trio, these two and the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix its a definite win. The price is cost prohibitive, but the QVC deal for full size was amazing (I just missed the buying window!). Would buy all three for another great price offer. Otherwise will ATI k with the cleansing balm as a cleansing routine staple.
Victoria L.
Townsend
Great mask for cleaning and refreshing the face. I have used this for several years. I bought this from Amazon. I heard about it on a cruise. Beautifully packaged and functional for all skin types. I recommend it to my clients.
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
I reallyDo you swear by the stuff and it’s change my skin completely it’s a tad pricey but it’s completely worth it. I can’t read about this product and off it’s my go to every single day.
Isabel J.
I like this product because it is so easy to apply and wipe off. However it really doesn’t help my skin since its not that mature yet and does not really need this product.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Okay, Elemis is now one of my favorite skincare brands. It’s a UK based brand, so I wasn’t really aware of it until about two or three weeks ago. A friend of mine returned from an overseas trip and brought me this product. It is fabulous and the pro-collagen really gave my skin a super boost. I definitely recommend.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Left my skin feeling very soft and it looked fresh and clean. It was a bit tight though when the mask started gardening so make sure you take it off when it's time
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
This may be my favorite product of all time. It feels so good going on and the way my skin felt afterwards was heavenly. It was so soft, it actually let better than it has after some spa facials I’ve gotten.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?