Add a Photo

By ELEMIS
#533 in Face Masks

Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance.

Photos (2)
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
June 10, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask 1.7 fl oz
This product is absolutely worth every penny! I use it once a week and my skin is unbelievably soft, smooth, and supple. It's firmed up some areas around my eyes in just a few weeks. I feel like my skin is more youthful and radiant looking. I would definitely recommend it if you need a good mask
Ivette C.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Aug. 25, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Color
I discovered this product after getting a facial (first time ever) on a cruise. It immediately firmed my skin, making it look flawless. I really like that it's not sticky or oily, and it help retains hydration and moisture!! It's pricey, but it's worth it!!!
Traci W.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
The Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz line is a pricey but effective skincare solution, and the mask is no exception. No mask is going to give instant results, but this is a nice, soothing mask that feels like a treat for my skin. If you can afford it, go for it!
Jayna R.
Jayna R.
Aug. 1, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask 1.7 fl oz
I love elemis products. You find it immediately contouring and firming as well as lifting on the skin. It's really great and a little bit goes a long way. I find it hard to tell when you're running out of because of the bottle.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC
I had my first experience with Elemis products while on a cruise ship. The result from being pampered at the spa on the ship, I was feeling younger and looking younger too. Great product.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Expensive brand in general but my skin always feels so soft and healthy after I use their products
Linzy L.
Linzy L.
San Diego, CA
This mask is amazing! I recieved a sample size and absolutely fell in love, i will definitely make a purchase of this for myself.
Racquel H.
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this item from the cruise ship a year ago it's an amazing product my skin felt radiant soft smooth excellent for fine lines and wrinkles.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Willis, TX
Yesss!!! This stuff is amazing!!! It hydrated, softens dull skin and rejuvenates the skin so beautifully! I'm obsessed with this products.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This stuff is a little pricey but it's worth the splurge! It does the job and I really like it
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
Would anyone recommend this for someone who is trying to prevent fine lines? I want to start early and haven't found a product that hasn't left my skin feeling super greasy or heavy.
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?