Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask

WHAT IS IT Smooth and firm skin with this luxurious mask. The unique and powerful algae, Padina Pavonica, helps to instantly firm and tone the skin. Adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil are combined to help support the skin and improve elasticity for a more youthful, firmer appearance. WHEN TO USE IT Use twice a week. HOW TO USE IT Warm into the palms and apply onto a cleansed face and neck, leaving it on for 10 minutes or for a more intensive treatment leave on over night. Remove with warm water and follow with your regular ELEMIS toner and moisturizer. For maximum benefit, apply over the Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir. You can also exfoliate the skin before application of this mask for increased results. VISIBLE RESULTS 98%agreed that skin appeared soft and supple after 1 application and in 14 days and 28 days* 96%agreed that skin felt nourished and that the mask created a refreshed and replenished looking complexion in 14 days and in 28 days* 93%agreed that skin texture was visibly smoother in 14 days and 28 days*​ 91%agreed that in 14 days the mask plumped the look of skin, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles* *Independent User Trials

ArrE they good worth it ?
What is the consistency of this?
How long after using mask does your face feel tightened ?? Any before or after pics ?
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Mask uploaded by Rachael S.
Elemis being my favorite skincare ever, I felt like I eas waiting forever for this to come in the mail. This is the first time I have bought this mask and having used it 5 times in 9 days, I feel like I can give a great review. This mask is packed with great ingrediants such as algae,argon tree oil, and many more antioxidants designed to smooth and firm the skin. I noticed immediately that it plumped and hydrated the skin. It is luxurious and a little goes a long way. The price tag is a little high but I truly believe it is worth every penny💖😍😊💖
Lisa S.
LaGrange
Great for anti-aging because of the collagen. I love this product, but I just wish it was less expensive and the shipping time was less.
Sharon H.
Drummonds, TN
This is a great product from a great line! I got a sample of this and LOVED it. Left my skin feeling so smooth and revitalized. Awesome
Deb K.
The Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Mask helps fight aging as it improves skins elasticity. This is one of my favorite masks to use for spa night and even my husband likes it too.
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
I went through 2 bottles in 4 months! This was my favorite product to use for such a long time. I could actually see a difference in my skin texture fine lines and wrinkles. This was the 1st product i purchased which truly started my skincare routine obsession.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
I received this from the elements site after using their quiz to see which product I should use. I love their whole Marine line because of the scent and the idea behind the ingredients. This is nice and hydrating without causing any irritation.
Dominique C.
Farmingdale, NY
Excellent mask. I love that it is made from “marine” products and has collagen in it. Collagen is the best thing you can do for your skin highly recommend
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand. The Marine mask was amazing. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and extremely luminous. The packaging was classy and sophisticated and really caught my eye. This was my first time using the Marine mask but I've used many other products of Elemis. Everything I have used from this brand has absolutely worked on my skin. I'm definitely a repeat buyer when it comes to their products.
Lyudmila K.
Zimmerman, MN
easy to use and lovely texture my skin feels great after using I definitely Can see a difference in my skin already.
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
I received a trial for free of this product from the website & was really excited to try it out because I am a huge mask addict, I'm simply obsessed & have a lot...wash off, peel off, dry, wet, sheet masks, scrub masks & I'm more then willing to try anything I can get my han