BY ELEMIS

Clinically proven*, the powerful anti-ageing ingredients of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream have been shown to reduce the depth of wrinkles, improve skin firmness, tone and hydration in 14 days.

The unique Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica is blended with Ginkgo Biloba providing superior free-radical protection has been blended with precious Rose and Mimosa Absolutes, thus creating the ultimate anti-ageing cream from ELEMIS.

Application Steps:

Apply a pea size amount into the hands and warm together. Gently smooth over the face, neck and décolleté.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cuminum Cyminum Seed Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Limonene (N).

• Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washe...8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repa...3 Answers
  • What long-term results and benefits have you seen from th...3 Answers
Hailey O.
Brookwood, AL
I was introduced to Elemis by Genevieve Padalecki and I use it daily now. It feels light and airy on the skin. It smells good too! Plus, it works with dry, oily, and sensitive skin!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is one of my favorite products by Elemis.
Best for Line + wrinkle reduction, Suitable for
All skin types. Key Actives:

Padina Pavonica
Mimosa
Rose

Clinically proven*, the powerful anti-aging ingredients have been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve skin firmness, tone and hydration in 14 days. Firming Padina Pavonica and anti-oxidant rich Ginkgo Biloba improve skin suppleness and elasticity, thus creating the ultimate anti-aging cream from ELEMIS, now with SPF30 protection.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is my every day face cream. I'm 41, so of course my skin is showing signs of ageing, but ELEMIS Marine Cream really helps to keep my skin feeling young, and looking younger too. It is like cashmiere, goes on so silky smooth, a little goes a long way. The collagen is very important for our skin, and I've had this recommended to me by a dermatologist, and have been using it faithfully since 2014. It is a spendier brand, but nothing out there compares to the results. When you buy from the ELEMIS company directly, they have the most amazing packaging to provide you with a luxury experience. Will always recommend this to others!
Angelica T.
I received this as a sample. A little goes a long way so I've been using it for about 3 weeks! I really like it. It's not heavy. Doesn't make my face oily. I have combination skin and this does a really nice job of moisturizing my face all while improving my fine lines and wrinkles! The price tag is more than I care to spend but if you want to splurge I'd recommend this.
Isabel M.
A good moisturizer, but heavily scented. Unlike the cleansing balm and the night cream, unfortunately it’s not the mild spa like scent. Either way still a very good light moisturizer with extremely good hydration. Definitely want to check out more Elemis products. Since I first posted the review I have ordered this product and also as a gift. It is easy to get used to the scent and I really do love the moisture that it provides without being heavy.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a deluxe sample of this in July 2018's Beauty Fix subscription. I used once & gave it to my mom. It's not a bad product I just don't have much use for it in my skincare routine & already have several other facial sunscreens. My mom tans a lot so I figured because it's antiaging she would like it. It smelled ok & was pretty lightweight not greasy feeling.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is ahhhhmazing! I seriously just expected it to be a typical moisturizer, but it's almost like it's a moisturizer, and serum combined. It's not greasy, but my face felt so soft, and I noticed it has a nice cooling effect upon application. I was given this sample by my sister in law, from her dermbox, and I'm obsessed! It's something I'm definitely going to be purchasing once I'm done with the sample!
Influenster M.
This product feels amazing on my skin - I have combination skin and it really targets my dry patches, but I don't get too shiny in my t-zone. That being said, this is way overpriced. A tester size costs 55 dollars, which I can't justify when the effects aren't THAT dramatically amazing. I'd be interested in trying other Elemis products if I can find some that are more cost effective.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I received s sample of this and fell in love. The scent is fresh and light, not overpowering at all. It works wonders for my dry skin during the winter. The moisturizer sinks to my skin within a couple of minutes, it doesn't leave a film or any sticky mess behind.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I live this anti aging moisturizer and have made it a party of my daily routine in the morning and night. It smells great and feels even better on my skin. I feel like I've noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. It's quite expensive but worth the results
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washed my face and applied this anti aging cream on. I felt my face tighten right away and my face was incredibly soft. Smells good too. I just bought it so I will continue to use it to see further results
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
How do I use this product. I received a sample in the mail.
Weeraya R.
New York
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream I got this sample but I use both in night and day time. Is this product good for only day time ?
Lindsay S.
Does this product really work well?
Stephanie L.
Bonifay, FL
I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repair cream and I was told Collagen creams are the best. Will this cream do both repair and prevention?