BY ELEMIS

Clinically proven*, the powerful anti-ageing ingredients of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream have been shown to reduce the depth of wrinkles, improve skin firmness, tone and hydration in 14 days.

The unique Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica is blended with Ginkgo Biloba providing superior free-radical protection has been blended with precious Rose and Mimosa Absolutes, thus creating the ultimate anti-ageing cream from ELEMIS.

Application Steps:

Apply a pea size amount into the hands and warm together. Gently smooth over the face, neck and décolleté.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cuminum Cyminum Seed Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Limonene (N).

• Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washe...8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repa...3 Answers
  • What long-term results and benefits have you seen from th...3 Answers
Aysha A.
I absolutely love this face cream! My aesthetician introduced me to it and I tried a sample. During the use I got so many complements that my skin was glowing. After I stopped I noticed an actual difference in my skin which has never happened. This cream is good for any skin type and even combats my dry skin in Chicago cold. Gives you a great skin tone and does not clog your pores. Smells great too. I highly recommend this product and I am hard to please
Mia M.
Tarzana, CA
It was a little too scented for my taste, but my skin seemed to absorb this well and appears more hydrated and youthful.

Update. I took a break from using it and my skin didn’t look so great. So I’m convinced now that it’s great!
Amy R.
Uxbridge
I had a facial done at the spa at the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas. I was floored with The Elemis products they used that I left there with many . :)) The amazing thing about the Pro-collegen besides the amazing scent is that it plumps wrinkles and brightens your skin. You can tell that it is made of high quality ingredients by just touching the cream.  I highly recommend! I am 47 so it’s great for middle age. ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Crystal S.
Hanahan, SC
I love this cream. I struggle with sun damaged, dry, acne prone skin. After 3 weeks of using this everyday, my dry patches are GONE!!! This doesn't leave a greasy residue like some creams do. It absorbs quickly and throughly into my skin. The smell is ahhhhhmazing. This really has transformed my skin!! #ElemisxUlta #complimentary #influensterRocks
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Received this product from my Elemis x Ulta Voxbox. I am currently testing it out so my opinions are subjected to change- however I love this formula! It is very light weight and a little goes a long way. Its not heavy on your skin. Unlike may moisturizer that I have used, my skin feels refresh and awake when I use this. Really impressed so far.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this in a voxbox and fell in love. I use it every morning and have noticed a big change in my skins texture. It's on the pricey side but I'll continue to repurchase since it helps with my fine lines and dryness.
Mahreen K.
I have tried so many hydrating creams but always found my skin not fully moisturized. The Elemis balm soothes my skin while providing it so much hydration and also reduces fine lines. I cleanse my skin daily and apply the Elemis Balm afterward and my skin feels baby smooth. I would recommend the purchase. Its a lot of product and lasts a long time. Little goes a long way and also dont forget to moisturize your neck =D
Angela H.
Highland , CA
I didn’t want to post a review until I had used the product for a couple of weeks. I have the collagen cleansing cream, and the day and night creams. YOU GUYS! This stuff really is incredible. I noticed a huge difference just in my skin tone alone after a couple of days. They moisturize my skin so well! It smells AMAZING and feels soothing going on! My skin feels so soft and o can literally see a difference in my fine lines. Like they’ve just plumped up! This stuff is great and I’ll be a long time customer for sure! ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
Robin W.
Santa Ana, CA
I never think that a product is good to “work” for me. Since using the Elemis line of prosuxts (courtesy of Influenster, which i received for free to try out)I have reviewed compliments on my skin looking great, or for looking young, not an easy feat for someone I their mid forties. I just want and bought more elemis products to try. Why buy cheap stuff that doesn’t work? Those days are over!
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this product as a day cream. It’s lightweight, silky, and hydrating. Perfect for under makeup! What a bonus that it targets fine lines and firms! I’ve been using it for a week and noticed my skin looks plump and glowing! I received a complimentary sample for my honest review, but I’ll definitely purchase again! All opinions stated above are my own.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washed my face and applied this anti aging cream on. I felt my face tighten right away and my face was incredibly soft. Smells good too. I just bought it so I will continue to use it to see further results
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
How do I use this product. I received a sample in the mail.
Lindsay S.
Does this product really work well?
Stephanie L.
Bonifay, FL
I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repair cream and I was told Collagen creams are the best. Will this cream do both repair and prevention?
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
What long-term results and benefits have you seen from this product?