BY ELEMIS #7 in Facial Moisturizers

Clinically proven*, the powerful anti-ageing ingredients of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream have been shown to reduce the depth of wrinkles, improve skin firmness, tone and hydration in 14 days.

The unique Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica is blended with Ginkgo Biloba providing superior free-radical protection has been blended with precious Rose and Mimosa Absolutes, thus creating the ultimate anti-ageing cream from ELEMIS.

Application Steps:

Apply a pea size amount into the hands and warm together. Gently smooth over the face, neck and décolleté.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cuminum Cyminum Seed Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Limonene (N).

• Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washe...10 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy film on the skin or does it soak...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repa...3 Answers
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE THIS CREAM!!! It is amazing. I use it everyday before applying primer/foundation. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and also moisturized and I am hoping it is helping with aging as it says it does! I am 31 and am interested in prevention and taking care of my skin. Pricey but worth it! Also a little bit goes a long way! It doesn't take much to use everyday.
Bryanna C.
Caro, MI
I received this in my boxycharm Luxe box and I am OBSESSED. I have extremely sensitive/acne prone skin, and my face just loves this stuff. It sinks in so quick, and makes your face feel plump and soft.
I’m not sure about the claims with fine lines and wrinkles, considering I’m 22, but I definitely love how my face feels, and how makeup applies after using it!
Eram G.
Milwaukee
I got this in boxycharm. It is pricey which is why I am hesitant to fall in love with it. It does moisturize my face. I use it every other day to not use it all up. A little goes a long way. I would look for an alternative because of the price otherwise it’s good. I would suggest trying a little but because a couple people did breakout from it
CJ S.
This moisturizer has a very luxurious texture and smell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and I actually feel very luxurious while putting it on. It is not a super rich texture cream so it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy at all. I love this moisturizer but if you don’t like fragranced products for your face I would skip this one.
Erica J.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I got this in the December #boxycharm #boxyluxe. I dont have a ton of wrinkles so I havent seen much difference. I'm oily and it doesn't feel greasy which is good. But I do find it a bit drying on even my oily skin. It doesn't really smell much of anything which is fine. I'll continue to try it, but I'm not overwhelmed.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
WOW! This cream is just heavenly. I will start by saying that it smells incredible, which isn’t a must for me, but it is a bonus. The packaging is nice and sleek too, but most importantly, it works. The first time I used this product was at night and I loved the smell but wasn’t expecting it to be so thick so I instantly thought it was going to be one of those moisturizers that leave that lingering greasy feeling on your face and neck which I HATE, even at night. But I was wrong! I put it on, loved the scent, and loved the way it felt as I as rubbing it in. It almost felt like my skin was soaking it up lik a sponge! It has such a luxurious feel to it and leaves your skin super hydrated without feeling greasy or tacky. The biggest surprise was when I woke up the morning after my first use... WHOA!!! My skin has never been so soft in my entire life, ever. It has anti-aging properties as well which I love because I’m 32 and I can tell my skin is starting to age. I haven’t noticed a difference with that yet because I’ve only been using it for about 5 days, but I’m hoping to see results after continuous use. For those of you that feel like you’re too young to use an anti-aging product, you’re not! I can’t tell you how badly I wish I would have taken better care of my skin when I was younger! This cream is pricey but it’s worth every penny.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
This is some of my favorite face cream ever. I love that it has SPF, one less product I have to purchase/use. So glad I got this if my BoxyLuxe,even though I'm gonna have to shell out a lot of cash to keep repurchasing...but I'm gonna do it because I want to stay wrinkle free for as long as possible!
Autumn V.
Justin, TX
I was excited to receive the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream to try! It’s got a lovely texture and seems to absorb fairly well into the skin, though it does leave sort of an oiliness behind for me. The fragrance is nice but VERY strong, so for those sensitive to fragrance, this product would likely be a pass. I haven’t noticed any improvement in the lines i have (slight crows feet, smile lines, and some lines near my brows) but maybe that just takes more time. It does also include Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil, both of which are highly comedogenic, and things I try to steer away from to keep my skin clear.

All in all, an okay product, but I’m not sure it’s one I would buy on my own, as the performance (for me, at least) doesn’t live up to the hefty pricetag.
bonny f.
Lillington, NC
I absolutely love this anti wrinkle day cream. It smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling so soft and healthy. My face looks all glowy and beautiful after just using this for 3 weeks! I highly recommend this collagen anti wrinkle day cream!! The results are really impressive!! 💕 I legit am still just as excited about this product as the day I got it!!!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I truly enjoy this product. I didn't see a miracle happen, but also just got a second one in my Boxy. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I can't afford to purchase myself but an thrilled both Influenster and Boxy have given me one rather close in time to each other. It lasts a while too.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washed my face and applied this anti aging cream on. I felt my face tighten right away and my face was incredibly soft. Smells good too. I just bought it so I will continue to use it to see further results
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
How do I use this product. I received a sample in the mail.
Weeraya R.
New York
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream I got this sample but I use both in night and day time. Is this product good for only day time ?
Susan B.
Waterloo
Where can I get this at a discounted price?
Terri F.
Palm Coast, FL
Is this product free of fragrance and does it work well with aging skin?