BY ELEMIS

Clinically proven*, the powerful anti-ageing ingredients of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream have been shown to reduce the depth of wrinkles, improve skin firmness, tone and hydration in 14 days.

The unique Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica is blended with Ginkgo Biloba providing superior free-radical protection has been blended with precious Rose and Mimosa Absolutes, thus creating the ultimate anti-ageing cream from ELEMIS.

Application Steps:

Apply a pea size amount into the hands and warm together. Gently smooth over the face, neck and décolleté.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyisobutene, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cuminum Cyminum Seed Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Limonene (N).

• Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washe...9 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repa...3 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy film on the skin or does it soak...1 Answers
barbara m.
Plymouth , MN
I wanted to post a review I feel this product is a great product. I have always beleved in prevention so for those that received this product and feel it does not pertain to them prevention is #1! so start before you being to see any damage to your skin or wrinkles. Even the makeup we wear everyday has certin age causing ingredients very important to wash and take care of your skin everywhere especially face and neck. So reciecing this product at first thought i figured i have pretty normal facial skin but even in the summer everything gets a bit dry and being 34 I have seen a difference in my skin from when i was 24 lol i began using this product from july 25th to present aug 12th I have seen some reviews say that it seemd to make some reviewer's faces look oily feel oily and other things related to that but this product is very potent so all you really need is a small amount and I swear it will not feel like that I made the mistake if thinking I needed more then a small pea sized amount ( that was not going to go far) but it has. I have been using this for 17 ,18 days I. Replace this with other moisturizers I feel are amazing as well. This product has definitely in a short periord of time gave my skin extra hydration I really did not relize I was missing but on hydration. living I'm Mn where the weather has been hot, humid and dry I can say it has not only given my skin the look of healthy skin but my skin is actually healthy. So far this summer I have not worn much makeup at all just a skin care routine, mascara, also lipgloss. I have seen a diffrence in the tine of my skin it is slowly becoming a very nice tone and firmness which I like to feel my the firmness in my skin. Rhe fragrance is a bit overwelming it does slightly go away fter time but a more lighter smell would be more appealing to rhecakin care factor tgen feeling your putting tons of fragrance on your face. Most people feel its not needed. Overall I feel rhis peoduct is beneficial to the average person and great for prevention for the younger consumor and also help with others who have sign of aging (slight wrinkles,help worh skin tone ect) it does do as it states. My only issue is that I cant gaureente that with the price point I could afford to continue the use of this product and wanting to try other products from #elemis.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
WOW! This cream is just heavenly. I will start by saying that it smells incredible, which isn’t a must for me, but it is a bonus. The packaging is nice and sleek too, but most importantly, it works. The first time I used this product was at night and I loved the smell but wasn’t expecting it to be so thick so I instantly thought it was going to be one of those moisturizers that leave that lingering greasy feeling on your face and neck which I HATE, even at night. But I was wrong! I put it on, loved the scent, and loved the way it felt as I as rubbing it in. It almost felt like my skin was soaking it up lik a sponge! It has such a luxurious feel to it and leaves your skin super hydrated without feeling greasy or tacky. The biggest surprise was when I woke up the morning after my first use... WHOA!!! My skin has never been so soft in my entire life, ever. It has anti-aging properties as well which I love because I’m 32 and I can tell my skin is starting to age. I haven’t noticed a difference with that yet because I’ve only been using it for about 5 days, but I’m hoping to see results after continuous use. For those of you that feel like you’re too young to use an anti-aging product, you’re not! I can’t tell you how badly I wish I would have taken better care of my skin when I was younger! This cream is pricey but it’s worth every penny.
Autumn V.
Justin, TX
I was excited to receive the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream to try! It’s got a lovely texture and seems to absorb fairly well into the skin, though it does leave sort of an oiliness behind for me. The fragrance is nice but VERY strong, so for those sensitive to fragrance, this product would likely be a pass. I haven’t noticed any improvement in the lines i have (slight crows feet, smile lines, and some lines near my brows) but maybe that just takes more time. It does also include Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil, both of which are highly comedogenic, and things I try to steer away from to keep my skin clear.

All in all, an okay product, but I’m not sure it’s one I would buy on my own, as the performance (for me, at least) doesn’t live up to the hefty pricetag.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
I am so excited to see i was about to recieve this In my Boxycharm Boxyluxe for December! I have read so many wonderful reviews on this product and I'm so excited to try it. I am in my mid 40's and am starting to notice all these Lil fine lines and wrinkles life has given to me more than ever. I totally wish i would've started pampering & paying more attention too my skin when i was younger! It's never too late as they say, thank goodness because I'm just starting! Wish me luck! I recommend this to every woman who loves her self and her skin! ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Glenda M.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't look for anti aging creams because I'm only 32 and didn't think it really applied to me but this cream goes in so smooth and with a mild aroma I might rethink my previous thought and invest in anti aging before j actually start to age. LOL have been using for a week and my pores are refined. Having oily skin I'm nervous about TOO much hydration but I use this morning and night and I wake up ready to apply makeup. So happy the full size was sent so I can keep using. Will definitely buy when I run out.
Dana S.
I bought my Elemis Pro-Collagen marine cream with a bundle I had ordered directly from Elemis.  I did not love the Marine cream.  I found the fragrance to be way to over powering.  I do not care for products that wake me up in my sleep because of the smell.  The texture was very smooth.  I found the cream sat on top of my skin, did not absorb well, and left me very oily come morning.  I did not repurchase, in fact I still have 1/2 a container I will likely use on my elbows :(  What I did absolutely love from the bundle of products is the Elemis cleaning balm. O M G....that is for another review.....
Sarra N.
Murrieta
***Update***
The scent has actually started to bother me more and more. I can smell it for a really long time after applying- it reminds me of a department store perfumed lotion. I'm going to have to knock away a star because it's kind of overwhelming...

Super hydrating! I'm wearing foundation directly
over this- no primer at all today. While I’m not a fan of the scent, (it’s a
bit strong) it glided right over my skin and left it feeling so silky and
velvety smooth. I didn’t have to use much at all, yet my skin felt hydrated and
supple. I loved not having to wear that extra layer under my makeup today, too!
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
This moisturizer is absolutely wonderful. I’ve been using it for about 2 full weeks and can tell such a difference in my skin. After applying this my skin literally feels like silk ALL day. It’s very light weight yet extremely moisturizing at the same time, I’ve got normal skin, and my t-zone gets a little oily throughout the day, but that’s standard for me no matter what I use. I highly recommend this product and I WILL definitely be purchasing when I run out. Also a little goes a long way. Since being sent this I’ve purchased another elemis product.
Colleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the smell and feel of this cream. It has this pleasant vegetal fragrance that is fresh and earthy at the same time. It is very hydrating but light and not at all greasy. I have sensitive skin, which was not irritated by this product at all (I get very nervous trying new facial moisturizers, because many of them cause me to break out in itchy red splotches.) Also a little goes a long way, so this container should last me awhile.

It is pricey, but I still want to put it on over and over all day, just for fun.  ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS STUFF! My go to anti-aging cream! It smells fantastic and goes on so smooth! It’s on the pricier side but, you get what you pay for! It’s literally amazing! I would recommend this cream to EVERYONE!
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washed my face and applied this anti aging cream on. I felt my face tighten right away and my face was incredibly soft. Smells good too. I just bought it so I will continue to use it to see further results
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
How do I use this product. I received a sample in the mail.
Weeraya R.
New York
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream I got this sample but I use both in night and day time. Is this product good for only day time ?
Lindsay S.
Does this product really work well?
Jazmine D.
Cicero
How fast do you see results in your skin at first use?