Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml uploaded by Jessie T.Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml uploaded by Mary C.Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml uploaded by Roxanne O.

BY ELEMIS

Experience the firming and rejuvenating powers of the best-selling Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in a handy 30ml size. It's also perfect to keep in your travel bag to keep skin hydrated and youthful-looking Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is without a shadow of a doubt Elemis' cult moisturiser, it has won many awards including 'Best Day Cream' at the Natural Beauty Awards. This revolutionary anti-aging face cream harnesses the marine extract Padina Pavonica to transform your complexion, reducing the appearance of wrinkle depth, improving skin firmness and elasticity as well is increasing hydration levels in just over two weeks. Your skin is also protected from free radicals that can accelerate the ageing process*Independant trials in 2003Please note this product is unboxed. see more...

Jessie T.
I never heard about this brand until someone gifted to me. Once I tried I realize it is amazing. You can feel the difference in your skin from day one. I truly think i will continue to use this product without a doubt.
Roxanne O.
Birmingham, West Mids
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is a DREAM. It's superbly hydrating but doesn't leave feeling greasy and it sinks in to the skin almost immediately. I'm almost annoyed I discovered it because it is REALLY pricey. I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase it though because it feels so luxurious. It is lightly fragranced, but it doesn't linger on the skin.
Lucy D.
Mill Walk , Witney
This is a fabulous anti-ageing moisturiser and one I always come back to. It plumps out lines and wrinkles and its not greasy. It's the perfect texture for my oily skin. This size lasts me 3 months and I buy mine in sets from QVCUK.