Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

WHAT IS IT? Meet the ultimate anti-aging cream that is giving people the confidence to go makeup free.*** This super moisturizing, yet ultra-lightweight gel cream improves hydration for younger-looking skin in 2 weeks. Formulated with powerful marine and plant-based actives, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream leaves skin feeling significantly firmer and more resilient. WHY USE IT There’s a reason why this bestselling day cream has won 50 awards and counting…this clinically proven formula works. Padina Pavonica, a Mediterranean algae with outstanding anti-aging properties, has been blended with antioxidant-rich Ginkgo Biloba and hydrating Chlorella to supremely moisturize skin, while visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. WHEN TO USE? To be used every morning after cleansing. HOW TO USE? Warm a pea-sized amount between palms. Gently smooth over face, neck and décolleté in upward strokes. VISIBLE RESULTS 100%agreed this product gave their skin an immediate improvement in hydration.*** 95%agreed this product is the best anti-aging cream they have ever used.*** 95%agreed this product dramatically reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*** *Independent Clinical Trials 2015. Results based on 30 people over 28 days. **Independent Clinical Trials 2014. Results based on 15 people over 12 hours. ***Independent User Trials 2017. Results based on 120 people over 28 days weeks.

I See so many people talking about the Elimis moisturizer I’m curious if in your opinion if it’s worth the price??
What is your opinion on this product ?
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream!
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm glad I purchased this moisturizer as a bundle together with Elemus serum and eye cream, because Elemis products are not cheap. The texture is unique, it's not a cream and not a gel, something in-between. It worked well for my dry skin and I loved its fragrance ❤ someone may not like it, the smell is somewhat strong, but I found it awesome!
Marietta J.
Manvel, TX
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Marietta J.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream. It's a really lightweight and moisturizing day gel-cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. It's clinically proven to hydrate and firm up the skin and help to prevent signs of aging.  It's fresh and leaves my skin soft and rejuvenated.  I always try to keep this in my skincare routine. I love it!
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Kemorine S.
I got to try Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream as part of a set of Elemis products. Usually, this size is $45 dollars. It keeps my skin feeling mousterized all day. I do like creams that use marine and plant actives. I like that it uses ginkgo biloba that helps with inflammation. I can't tell if my skin is firmer or has less wrinkles. I usually have wrinkles under my eyes and I didn't see a difference in that regards. I'm not into the scent of the cream but it fades away. I didn't see any big results so I wouldn't re-purchase, especially at this price.
Desiree L.
Espanola, NM
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Desiree L.
I’m in love with the marine cream! I started to use it after my gentle cleanser. Not only is my skin hydrated but I swear my skin feels plump and is super smooth.
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Kelley R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this is another fabulous anti-aging product. I definitely recommend you check into it. I don't consider it pricey considering the results. It's extremely gentle and has a very light clean scent and you can feel it working immediately ( tightening) I couldn't recommend any higher. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Caitlyn S.
Mckinney, TX
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Caitlyn S.
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite moisturizers. It smells so good to me - it's intoxicating but not at all overwhelming! This leaves my skin hydrated and plump. I alternate it with a different moisturizer, but this is definitely one of my top 3 favorites. Plus the bottle is so lux feeling!! Elemis is an incredible brand, I definitely recommend this
Morgan S.
Chattanooga, TN
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Morgan S.
The pro collagen marine cream is a great day cream that gives you a nice little boost of hydration without being too thick and heavy. I really enjoy the scent of the cream as well, it's bright and springy without being too overpowering or floral. I also really do appreciate that the collagen is sourced from algae based sources rather than animal sources. It's not my go to, but at face value, it seems nice enough. The marine cream is never going to be a skincare staple for me. There isn't any burning or irritation felt, but it always seems to make my sensitive skin red and inflamed after application. While it smells delightful, the large number of fragrances in this product may be one of the reasons why it reacts poorly with my skin! Lastly, while using plant based ingredients in place of normally animal sourced components is very commendable, the fact that Elemis is no longer a cruelty free brand is incredibly disappointing to me. While I have enjoyed some of their products, I don't see myself buying more in the future.
Genevieve P.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Genevieve P.
Excellent day cream. So great my cat loves it too. it’s lightweight and delivers. Great under makeup. This feels luxurious. I’d buy again and highly recommend.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the most luxurious skin care brand I have ever used it’s probably one of my only favorites it’s worth every penny and it is very gentle on your skin it literally gives you results within a few hours
Shacie P.
Hohenwald, TN
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream uploaded by Shacie P.
Every elemis product that I have tried is great. The Marin collection in my opinion is an awesome line. I received a couple of the collagen day cream deluxe samples and my skin loved it . Left it so hydrated , there is a light fragrance to it but I liked it.

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole P.
il y a 23 jours
Aksamal D. il y a 23 jours
its not worth the price
Carrie C.
Burlington, NC
il y a 5 mois
Claire T. il y a 3 mois
I have started using this this month with the cleanser and serum as well. Brilliant results. It's certainly worth the money. In the UK keep a look out on qvc as they do great offers.
Halyna M.
Saskatoon , SK
il y a 6 mois
Karel H. il y a 6 mois
I tried this a long time ago but I remember how much I loved it at the time. I couldnt believe that after one use you could see a difference in your skin
Arailym A.
il y a 7 mois
Ashleigh S. il y a 3 mois
Of you check out my profile I just done a review on this product. It’s really amazing. ❣️🥰