Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

Clinically proven* to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 14 days, improve hydration and leave skin feeling firmer and looking more radiant. Padina Pavonica, has been blended with Ginkgo Biloba, Chlorella and precious Rose and Mimosa absolutes to moisturize the skin and visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, while supporting a feeling of suppleness, firmness and elasticity. This is the ultimate anti-aging cream from ELEMIS.

• Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is.... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repair cream...1 Answers
  • What long-term results and benefits have you seen from this product?1 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is ahhhhmazing! I seriously just expected it to be a typical moisturizer, but it's almost like it's a moisturizer, and serum combined. It's not greasy, but my face felt so soft, and I noticed it has a nice cooling effect upon application. I was given this sample by my sister in law, from her dermbox, and I'm obsessed! It's something I'm definitely going to be purchasing once I'm done with the sample!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is a great day cream. It is an Anti wrinkle cream. I use this in the morning on cleansed dry skin. It is a good pro-collagen cream. Smells very nice and light.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
got this in my Febuary subscription box with look fantastic and I absolutely love this product. if this product wasn't so darn expensive I would be repurchasing this product but I'm not rich so sadly I won't be. feels amazing on the skin would recommend if you are looking to splurge for good skincare
Sue K.
Love this I have combination skin and it’s light weight I have a few dry places but this works great.very effective getting ready to order my second jar it’s expensive but well worth it it made me nervous when my jar is getting low that’s why I got my second jar.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Not your typical moisturizer! Leaves your skin so unbelievably soft and hydrated without leaving your skin greasy! My skin has never looked this good! I get compliments left and right on how great my skin looks!! &&& it smells amazing!!
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I won a jar of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream because honestly the price point was to high for me to try it and then not like it. Well, now I understand why despite the cost this product is constantly sold out at our local store.
This is a lightweight, mild scented cream that absorbs easily and does not leave your skin feeling heavy or greasy. The texture is very soft, and almost gel like. It isn't greasy or thick like some "creams". The scent is very mild, not at all overpowering and goes away pretty quickly once applied.
Personally I noticed a significant difference in the firmness/elasticity of my skin, and in the appearance/depth of the fine lines and crows feet near and around my eyes. I noticed these differences after just two weeks of regular use, once in the a.m. and every other evening before bed. I also have not had the monthly hormonal breakouts that I normally get around my chin, mouth area. I don't know if this is entirely due to the use of this cream, but it has impressed me enough that I am willing to spend the $100+ on another jar when this one is gone.
If you are able to get a sample to try then I would highly recommend trying it for yourself!!!
Chelsea H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
This is an amazing product, though a bit costly. If I had the extra money i would splurge all the time. But being a full time student and full time employer I can't.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is my every day face cream. I'm 41, so of course my skin is showing signs of ageing, but ELEMIS Marine Cream really helps to keep my skin feeling young, and looking younger too. It is like cashmiere, goes on so silky smooth, a little goes a long way. The collagen is very important for our skin, and I've had this recommended to me by a dermatologist, and have been using it faithfully since 2014. It is a spendier brand, but nothing out there compares to the results. When you buy from the ELEMIS company directly, they have the most amazing packaging to provide you with a luxury experience. Will always recommend this to others!
Angelica T.
I received this as a sample. A little goes a long way so I've been using it for about 3 weeks! I really like it. It's not heavy. Doesn't make my face oily. I have combination skin and this does a really nice job of moisturizing my face all while improving my fine lines and wrinkles! The price tag is more than I care to spend but if you want to splurge I'd recommend this.
Erin C.
This may be one of my favorite day creams! It really moisturized my dehydrated skin, smoothed out fine lines, and gave my skin an overall glow. It worked well under my foundation, as well! An added bonus? The wonderful fragrance! While this is a pricier item, it is worth every penny!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
What long-term results and benefits have you seen from this product?
Stephanie L.
Bonifay, FL
I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repair cream and I was told Collagen creams are the best. Will this cream do both repair and prevention?
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
How do I use this product. I received a sample in the mail.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washed my face and applied this anti aging cream on. I felt my face tighten right away and my face was incredibly soft. Smells good too. I just bought it so I will continue to use it to see further results