BY ELEMIS

Clinically proven* to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 14 days, improve hydration and leave skin feeling firmer and looking more radiant. Padina Pavonica, has been blended with Ginkgo Biloba, Chlorella and precious Rose and Mimosa absolutes to moisturize the skin and visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, while supporting a feeling of suppleness, firmness and elasticity. This is the ultimate anti-aging cream from ELEMIS.

• Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is.... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repair cream...1 Answers
  • What long-term results and benefits have you seen from this product?1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of my favorite products by Elemis.
Best for Line + wrinkle reduction, Suitable for
All skin types. Key Actives:

Padina Pavonica
Mimosa
Rose

Clinically proven*, the powerful anti-aging ingredients have been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve skin firmness, tone and hydration in 14 days. Firming Padina Pavonica and anti-oxidant rich Ginkgo Biloba improve skin suppleness and elasticity, thus creating the ultimate anti-aging cream from ELEMIS, now with SPF30 protection.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this product as a day cream. It’s lightweight, silky, and hydrating. Perfect for under makeup! What a bonus that it targets fine lines and firms! I’ve been using it for a week and noticed my skin looks plump and glowing! I received a complimentary sample for my honest review, but I’ll definitely purchase again! All opinions stated above are my own.
Piya T.
I don’t have wrinkles but that doesn’t mean I can’t start using anti-aging cream. I have combination sensitive skin and it absorbs this cream right up. It leaves my skin soft without any greasiness. My skin becomes more dewy as I continue using it. It feels so luxurious and the scent is a bit floral but too overpowering. I love it.
Tami W.
Really like the feel of this. Using it every morning before I start applying my #itcccream. I was turned n to #elemis on a cruise a few years ago, and still use my #elemisbodybrush daily. Elemis Sp@Home Body Performance Body Detox Skin Brush
Julia D.
East Hanover, NJ
I have a very dry skin with dry patches that always needs hydration. After using this cream my skin feels really soft and full. Unfortunately I didn’t notice any improvement with my fine lines, they are exactly the same as before. Also keep in mind that this cream has a strong perfume scent and no spf.
Mahreen K.
I have tried so many hydrating creams but always found my skin not fully moisturized. The Elemis balm soothes my skin while providing it so much hydration and also reduces fine lines. I cleanse my skin daily and apply the Elemis Balm afterward and my skin feels baby smooth. I would recommend the purchase. Its a lot of product and lasts a long time. Little goes a long way and also dont forget to moisturize your neck =D
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is ahhhhmazing! I seriously just expected it to be a typical moisturizer, but it's almost like it's a moisturizer, and serum combined. It's not greasy, but my face felt so soft, and I noticed it has a nice cooling effect upon application. I was given this sample by my sister in law, from her dermbox, and I'm obsessed! It's something I'm definitely going to be purchasing once I'm done with the sample!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is a great day cream. It is an Anti wrinkle cream. I use this in the morning on cleansed dry skin. It is a good pro-collagen cream. Smells very nice and light.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
got this in my Febuary subscription box with look fantastic and I absolutely love this product. if this product wasn't so darn expensive I would be repurchasing this product but I'm not rich so sadly I won't be. feels amazing on the skin would recommend if you are looking to splurge for good skincare
Sue K.
Monroe
Love this I have combination skin and it’s light weight I have a few dry places but this works great.very effective getting ready to order my second jar it’s expensive but well worth it it made me nervous when my jar is getting low that’s why I got my second jar.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
What long-term results and benefits have you seen from this product?
Stephanie L.
Bonifay, FL
I have been looking for a new anti facial as well as repair cream and I was told Collagen creams are the best. Will this cream do both repair and prevention?
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
How do I use this product. I received a sample in the mail.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Wow I can't explain how incredible this cream is. I washed my face and applied this anti aging cream on. I felt my face tighten right away and my face was incredibly soft. Smells good too. I just bought it so I will continue to use it to see further results