BY ELEMIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-Aging Hand and Nail Cream This intensely hydrating hand and nail cream targets age spots and re-establishes skin s moisture barrier to help protect against external factors which dry the hands. Marine algae padina pavonica is combined with anti-oxidant melissa and barley, copper-rich malachite, myrrh, aloe vera and lime blossom flowers to deliver smooth and youthful looking hands, while helping to condition cuticles and maintain strong nails. This product are free from : Parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colors & Silicones. Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While cruising on RCCL I received a spa treatment - My hands never felt better. Silky sexy luxurious and smooth felling. I purchased this product and when I feel the need for a special treat...I use it. Great for nails too! If you every get to try this product, it will become a MUST HAVE!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Valparaiso, IN
I first heard about Elemis products on a cruise that my friends and I went on. I love their products. I order the products from a catalog that runs specials all the time. Wonderful products!!!
Sababa J.
Sababa J.
calgary, AB
I first purhcased this hand and cuticle cream on board a Princess Cruise in the Spa. It is the best I have used and would recommend it to anyone.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Workington, Cumbria
This product is so gentle on the hands, but really makes a huge difference and hands are left really moisturized after I use it, I just love the way it feels.