ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal uploaded by Amy E.

BY ELEMIS

Clinically proven*, this intensive eye cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and nourishes the delicate eye area. The powerful anti-ageing properties of Padina Pavonica are combined with the Amino Acids, Beta Carotenes and Vitamins B, C and E contained in Chlorella and Blue Green Micro-algae, to help smooth and firm.

Results are enhanced with the anti-oxidant properties of Methylsilanol Mannuronate, an organic derivative of seaweed that locks in moisture to the epidermis. Independent Clinical Trials* have proven the appearance of fine lines around the eye contour are visibly smoothed and toned to reveal truly youthful eyes.

Application Steps:

Apply one pump to both ring fingers and gently pat around the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, PEG-8, Glycerin, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Sorbitol, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Sorbic Acid.

Buy on Amazon
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love this pro-collagen eye cream. It feels great on my skin. It doesn't have a strong smell and it actually works. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I'am seeing a difference in the fine lines under my eyes. They are going away and I can't believe how fast this product works.I highly recommend this product. I won it in the ELEMIS giveaway
Nikki G.
Baltimore
Love it!!! My new favorite brand. I highly recommend this. It actually works and I see a difference. QVC is where I bought it, saw it on Friday night beauty.
kimberly g.
Newark
I love it i have been using it for two weeks and i can see a big difference the wrinkles are gone and my eyes look alot younger
Souhair M.
Toledo
I would recommend this for under my eyes and around because i have dark circles and it helped me a lot with that
Daniela K.
Bowie, MD
I love it, I've decided tried and in a couple weeks my skin was new one, for real. I'm not lying it works!
Saj T.
South Lancaster, ON
I had a small size in my gift set and I wish I had more to try as I liked the effect it had on my under eye area but I ran out and don’t know if my under eye area would have gotten better. I will have to wait till I go back to the UK to get more
Amy E.
A light and silky texture eye moisture only a small amount needed with this product, ELEMIS Pro collagen range smells amazing, it’s gentle on the skin perfect anti ageing product.
I will continue to buy this product and would definitely recommend.
Stacey D.
edinburgh
The feel of this product is super silky and it feels cooling when you pay it gently into he eye area, it has a delicate fragrance that is soothing and not cloying or overwhelming. It really brightens and plumps my eye area and works extremely well, making me look and feel well rested and refreshed.
Frances C.
Essex
Great British brand and great product. Feels lovely on the eye and produces results. I always feel confident when I have this on. Definitely on the expensive side, I would recommend checking QVC for their bumper deals as well as TK Maxx
Mo C.
paisley
Keeps my lines smooth and firm. Non greasy formula and absorbs quickly allowing you to apply makeup almost immediately. It has a gentle formula and I would recommend for a maturer dryer skin. Purchased on QVC.
Amy M.
Is this good for scaring under the eye?
Zlatomira A.
What type of skin is recommended?
Andrea F.