BY ELEMIS

What it is: Discover the power of Pro-Collagen with this limited-edition collection by Elemis. Collection includes:- Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (1 oz.): an award-winning, anti-aging day cream that harnesses the power of the sea with the unique Mediterranean algae, padina pavonica, and is shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin firmness, tone and hydration. Apply every morning to cleansed, dry skin- Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (0.5 oz.): an exceptional night cream that regenerates skin while you sleep so you wake up with a firmer-looking, more radiant complexion. Apply every evening to cleansed, dry skin. Brand: Elemis. Style Name: Elemis Pro-Collagen Discovery Collection (Limited Edition) ($144 Value). Style Number: 5328623. Available in stores. see more...

shamir r.
Orlando, FL
Amazing product! I use this every single morning after my serum. It leaves my face feeling so rich and moisturized without leaving a greasy finish.
Claire-Louise W.
Well I'm a bit of a fussy person when it comes to what cream goes on my face.. But this is a sure fit winner every time, A light no weight cream which glides into the skin effortlessly leaving no residue as some creams can. It has a mild scent that is really calming and wins me over every time!!
The fact it is anti wrinkle and has SPF30, gives me the security of knowing I am caring for my skin not only today but in the future... Totally love it, best all round cream out there for me!!
Nicola S.
These are my favourite moisturizers that help to balance the moisture levels in my skin without leaving a greasy residue. These creams are so effective and smell beautiful. My skin feels plumped and hydrated plus treats my fine lines. Not tested on animals and luxury products or the money. Would repurchase these,products without hesitation
Saafi S.
05 cité ibrahim riahi kelibia nabeul
Elemis is a true love .. it's a product of miracle .. it brighten the skin tones .. moisturise it and clean it deaply