Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream

WHAT IS IT? This firming day cream combines powerful, hi-tech plant stem cells and Arjuna Bark extract to firm, plump and tighten, restoring the look of skin?s vitality. Moisturizing and nourishing Starflower Oil and Lupin help improve the appearance of skin texture and tone as skin feels more resilient. WHY USE IT? Plumps, lifts, firms. Skin feels firmer and lifted. Helps support skin that has begun to sag and lose definition. Skin feels more sculpted and resilient. WHEN TO USE IT Apply every morning to cleansed, dry skin.If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. HOW TO USE IT Apply a pea size amount. Warm between the palms and smooth over the face. Avoid direct contact with eyes. PARTNER WITH For maximum results, use with Pro-Collagen Definition Eye & Lip Contour Cream and Pro-Collagen Definition Lift Effect Night Cream in the evening. VISIBLE RESULTS 100%agreed their cheeks and jawline appeared firmer* 100%agreed this product restored the appearance of plumpness to their skin* 100%agreed this product left skin looking and feeling tighter*? 100%agreed this product dramatically reduced the look of vertical dry lines* *Independent User Trials

How I used this product?
Start your review of Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream!
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream uploaded by Elizabeth N.
🌠💰First off let me start by saying that this Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream is super expensive!💰 I did not purchase this myself I received it as a gift from my sister 👧🖤. This daily ☀ moisturizer with SPF 30 protection gently resurfaces the skin by stimulating the natural cell renewal cycle.🌺 My skin appears naturally smoother and signs of skin aging are reduced. The complexion appears 💯 more even, while feeling fresh, comfortable and hydrated all day.This is definitely a luxury cream!🌠💰 #influensterreviewer #influenster #myvanity #mymakeupbag #wakeupmakeup #clearskin #cleanskin #winterskincare #skincaresecret #glamgame #gamechanger #splurgeworthyproducts #dewyskin #freshface #dayrourine #glowup #fashionista #girlpower #elemis #follow4follow
Blendy B.
Kindred, FL
Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream uploaded by Blendy B.
I use the Pro-collagen Marine Cream variety. It's effective, very light weight and you can truly feel how it nourishes your skin. The only thing I don't like much about it is its fragrance which is kind of strong, not smelly or anything, but a little too strong for my taste. Good to use under your makeup if you have normal to dry skin like me.
Laura T.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently tried this cleansing balm for the first time and absolutely fell in love with the product after trying the cleanser I wanted to try the D cream and love it equally as much.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,779 reviews
Purchased at: Dermstore
I got this in my BeautyFix box. It’s an ok moisturizer and Elemis makes good products. I’ve used it a couple of times and I don’t find it more hydrating than any other creams or better than other moisturizers I have. Its just ok. I have a lot of other moisturizers that I think are better.
Kelly A.
Atlanta, GA
Love their lotions, this one included! I typically stick to the night creams though and add spf on my own. I don’t have any complaints, but still not sure if they’re worth the price. Def a great item to get on a sale.
Allanah N.
Dundalk, MD
A FANTASTIC day moisturizer and firming cream! It’s more on the expensive end, but it’s definitely worth it! Not much on the fragrance department, which is best for a face product because fragrance is bad for your face.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,779 reviews
Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream uploaded by Lisa F.
I received the product from my Beautyfix by Dermstore, and I love it. Elemis is a pretty pricey skin care brand, but I believe if it’s something that I feel makes a major difference in my skin, price doesn’t matter. It’s formulated with Sweet Iris Stem Cells and Arjuna and Lupin. It’s so nourishing and the texture isn’t too heavy so it’s prefect for daytime. Some days when I’m not going to wear makeup for hours, I like to cleanse and use this moisturizer during the day. Leaves my skin supple, moisturized and dewy.
Nicole G.
I have been an ELEMIS fan for years as they keep my skin in great shape with their results driven ingredients!
Rachel S.
Seville, OH
Works great! Good smell, texture. Good moisture without overdoing it. Happy with purchase and I will definitely buy again!
Elizabeth J.
East Meadow, NY
Smells great, soft and my skin drinks this cream up. Face does feel firm after a few uses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...