BY ELEMIS #4 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

This powerful, deep cleansing balm dissolves make-up, daily grime and pollutants. Luxurious Rose and Mimosa waxes are infused with nourishing Elderberry, Starflower and Optimega™ oils and supercharged with anti-ageing algae, Padina Pavonica.

Skin is intensely cleansed, nourished and renewed for a glowing complexion.

Application Steps:

Warm into the palms and then massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements. Moisten fingertips and continue to massage.

Remove with a warm, damp cotton cleansing cloth. For an intensely nourishing treatment, you can also use this product as a facial mask.

Apply a teaspoon size amount to the face, neck and décolleté massaging gently with fingertips. Relax for 10 minutes, then hold a warm, damp cleansing cloth over the skin, practise abdominal breathing and inhale the sensorial aroma.

Gently wipe away. For maximum absorption and deep cleansing enjoy whilst in a warm bath.

Balm may melt when warm but re-sets perfectly when cooled. Avoid contact with eyes.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-8 Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Seed Oil, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Silica, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Cera (Wax), Glycerin, Lecithin, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Borago Officinalis (Starflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Multiflora (Rose) Flower Cera (Wax), Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Geraniol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Wood Oil, Limonene, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Menthol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid.

• How long does this last?5 Answers
  • What is your current skincare routine for oily/ combinati...3 Answers
  • Tell me some pro and cons bout this brand or item .2 Answers
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
  • "This feels super nice on the skin! Barely need to use any! Really good at removing makeup! I have sensitive skin and get no issues from using this! It feels so luxurious. Not too keen on smell but its nothing horrible just not my kind of scent! Leaves skin looking and feeling super clean and smooth! I get lots of compliments when I use this! I don’t feel I need to wash my face twice like with some other products I own this instantly makes my skin feel super clean! Still leaving it glowing and plump x" in 9 reviews
Dana S.
The favorite part of my of my day is when I hide from my family in my bathroom, lock the door, and pretend I am at a spa.  I do not know how I lived without this balm.....it is wonderful, like sleeping babies and soft kittens all in one....

I LOVE the smell of this product, it remind me of  a high end spa.  After removing my eye makeup, I take about a teaspoon or less of this balm, rub into my balms, raise to my face to take in the aroma and breath deep.  I then spread all over my face and neck and my makeup from the day literally MELTS OFF my face.  The key to using this product correctly is using the Elemis washcloth they ship with the product to remove the balm.  Wet the washcloth with hot water and rinse repeatedly and wash the facial cleanser.  There is something about the terry cloth that makes this product work very well.

I also use this balm as a mask in the harsh winter months.  I have bought I believe 6 containers of Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm.  The best price I have seen is via QVC.  I am on the QVC email alert when this product goes on sale.  The best deal I have found is buy one get one half off.  A jar of the balm lasts me a very long time.  I would say 1 1/2 months.  I have also used Elemis's Cleansing OIL.  I like that product also, it does a great job, but there is something spa like about using the balm.
Tiffany M.
Just WOW! I thought my face was always clean after washing with my normal face wash. But after just one use with this cleansing balm made me realize how much my face wash truly leaves behind. It was a little distributing thinking about how dirty my face was even after I thought it was clean from my old face wash. I should have first started this by saying that the smell is heavenly! If it were a perfume I'd wear it all the time. The yellow texture is super creamy and easy to apply to your face. I felt like I was at a spa ask I massaged the cream in to my face. I also love that a soft towel is provided with the cleaner so you can wipe off all the dirt and grime. My favorite part though is that  everything is sourced by nature and nothing is animal tested. What I'm using is actually good for my face. I think I just found my permanent face wash! I do need to say that I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Melissa R.
I received the cleansing balm from Influenster for review purposes* and I just have to say: wow. I regularly use balms in my multi-step cleansing routine and this one has just jumped to the top of my favorites list. I’ve read several reviews where folks have been put off by the fragrance but I personally think it smells lovely. It’s definitely a matter of personal preference.

The balm itself has a beautiful consistency and feels wonderful going on. It easily removes makeup without irritation (make sure to avoid your eyes, though!) and my skin feels so soft almost immediately. The complimentary cleansing cloth/flannel is such a nice tough. It feels much better than my usual muslin cloths.

Overall, this is a great balm and I will be repurchasing after I run out. I’ve been using the balm since I’ve received it and am curious to see the improvements after more long-term use!

#ElemisxInfluenster

*all these thoughts are my own after trying the balm!
Jennifer B.
Removing a face full of make up can often be an arduous process, between cleansing, toning and moisturizing.  I just tried a sample of the Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm and it makes this process so much easier and more enjoyable.  Similar to Albolene, it has a consistency like Vaseline.  It is suggested that you take the product and rub or massage it into your face and as the make up dissolves, you can use the cleansing cloth provided to wipe your face clean.  I rubbed the product all over my face and rinsed with warm water.  My face feels clean (squeaky clean) and unlike some cleansers that can strip your face of essential oils, my face feels softened and hydrated.  After cleansing, I put on just a tad of moisturizer and I am starting to notice a little glow... no lie!  The Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is gentle enough for sensitive skin and I am looking forward to making this product a part of my every day skin care regimen.  If you are looking for a great face cleanser and make up remover, try this product... I believe that you will be convinced with the results!
Karen F.
Love this product! Received it complimentary from Influenster for product testing...and boy am I ever soo happy I did! This cleansing Balm is smooth and gentle and melted away what I thought I washed off my face with my make-up remover!! Has a strong smell, but is fresh smelling, kind of like what you'd experience at a spa.
Kit S.
Petaluma, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Everything from the smell to the actual process of applying it and the way it feels on my skin makes me feel like I am at some luxury spa. This product really gets deep into the pores and you can not only feel the stuff working but you can also see the results once you have wiped the cleanser off. The product also comes with a nice little cleansing towelette, which  was a nice surprise. I went out and bought another one right after the first use.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
I won a contest and I received a Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm this stuff is seriously amazing one it smells so nice so great as if you were at a spa 2 it smells great having said that, that is nothing compared how it leaves your face this gets rid of all of your makeup without stripping your face or making your skin dry it feels so soft and hydrated i will be buying this once i am out this is a product that i cannot loose the results are truly spectacular!
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
THE HOLY GRAIL!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm softens the skin while removing daily pollutants and impurities; including makeup. The texture is a thick luxurious lavender scented balm. I apply it nightly immediately before my shower and I wake up with non-existent pores. My skin is refreshed and plump! I have sensitive rosacea prone skin and it’s gentle enough for daily use. This has become a staple in my skin care regimen and I will absolutely repurchase. It not only benefits my skin - it’s a relaxing nightly ritual - a spa in a box!
Kim L.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This was my first experience using a cleansing balm.  Influenster gave me the opportunity to try this product and I really love it!  The only thing that is a little off putting is the strong odor of the product.  It smells like I am using a household cleaning product on my face.  However, it was soothing and cleaned all the makeup off my face.  I will buy this product again.  I really loved it.
Eveline R.
Margate, FL
I've been using the Cleansing Balm for weeks. First I found it different because it looks like an oily wax, when I pressed it on my face, I thought it was going to be hard to take it off, but it came out super quickly from my face. The texture of my skin is very soft. I'm already noticing that my pores have minimized and skin is more hydrated.
As incredible as it sounds, the smell has helped with my sinusitis.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does this last?
Erin R.
Does this leave a residue on your skin after using?
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Everyone who received the Elemis VoxBox - how long did it take Elemis.com to post your review? I posted mine Sunday and am still waiting for it to show up on their website! I need to screenshot it for my badge! ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
Anita M.
Toronto
How does this compare to the Banilla Co Clean It Zero PURITY (for sensitive skin) balm?
Nikita G.
Manchester
What is your current skincare routine for oily/ combination skin?? Here’s mine: Double cleanse: - oil cleanser - ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm - foam cleanser - NEOGEN DERMALOGY Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser Exfoliator- Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea or Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub (not daily) Toner: Facial hydrating spray: Superdrug Vitamin E Hydrating Mist mixed with tea tree oil (if having breakouts) Essence/ serum: hyualoric acid Sheet mask (evenings only) 3 times a week.. - current faces: Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Super Hydrating Sheet MaskInnisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Cucumber) Eye cream: boots essentials eye gel Moisturiser: AM - NIVEA Creme PM - Simple Water Boost Skin Quench Sleeping Cream Or The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Lip balm/ lip conditioner: Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube or Blistex Relief Cream Sun protection(am) Superdrug Vitamin E moisturising cream with SPF. Comment yours... 🌼🍃✨

Kohl's