BY ELEMIS

This is a skin softening cleanser that removes impurities.

• How long does this last?2 Answers
  • Everyone who received the Elemis VoxBox - how long did it...3 Answers
  • Does this leave a residue on your skin after using?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This feels super nice on the skin! Barely need to use any! Really good at removing makeup! I have sensitive skin and get no issues from using this! It feels so luxurious. Not too keen on smell but its nothing horrible just not my kind of scent! Leaves skin looking and feeling super clean and smooth! I get lots of compliments when I use this! I don’t feel I need to wash my face twice like with some other products I own this instantly makes my skin feel super clean! Still leaving it glowing and plump x" in 9 reviews
Dana S.
The favorite part of my of my day is when I hide from my family in my bathroom, lock the door, and pretend I am at a spa.  I do not know how I lived without this balm.....it is wonderful, like sleeping babies and soft kittens all in one....

I LOVE the smell of this product, it remind me of  a high end spa.  After removing my eye makeup, I take about a teaspoon or less of this balm, rub into my balms, raise to my face to take in the aroma and breath deep.  I then spread all over my face and neck and my makeup from the day literally MELTS OFF my face.  The key to using this product correctly is using the Elemis washcloth they ship with the product to remove the balm.  Wet the washcloth with hot water and rinse repeatedly and wash the facial cleanser.  There is something about the terry cloth that makes this product work very well.

I also use this balm as a mask in the harsh winter months.  I have bought I believe 6 containers of Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm.  The best price I have seen is via QVC.  I am on the QVC email alert when this product goes on sale.  The best deal I have found is buy one get one half off.  A jar of the balm lasts me a very long time.  I would say 1 1/2 months.  I have also used Elemis's Cleansing OIL.  I like that product also, it does a great job, but there is something spa like about using the balm.
Tiffany M.
Just WOW! I thought my face was always clean after washing with my normal face wash. But after just one use with this cleansing balm made me realize how much my face wash truly leaves behind. It was a little distributing thinking about how dirty my face was even after I thought it was clean from my old face wash. I should have first started this by saying that the smell is heavenly! If it were a perfume I'd wear it all the time. The yellow texture is super creamy and easy to apply to your face. I felt like I was at a spa ask I massaged the cream in to my face. I also love that a soft towel is provided with the cleaner so you can wipe off all the dirt and grime. My favorite part though is that  everything is sourced by nature and nothing is animal tested. What I'm using is actually good for my face. I think I just found my permanent face wash! I do need to say that I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Amanda M.
I love cleansing oils/balms and was SO excited to try this after having first experienced the marine oil from this same line. (The scent of most of this line is AMAZING, and this smells just like the oil.) While it wasn't love at first use, I gave it another shot and am almost in love with it. I only wear mascara, so I remove that then use this because it really doesn't remove it well. I use a dollop about the size of a small marble, and that's perfect for my neck & face. It melts into a (thick) oil consistency that is so soothing and calming. (I actually hold my hands over my nose momentarily to just enjoy the scent.) This is the perfect first step to my evening wind-down routine. My skin is pretty soft after and always feels comfortable - I'm never craving moisture right after rinsing. (I'm using the pro-collagen line proactively so I can't say how it works on fine lines/wrinkles.)  When I can find it on sale (I've not gotten any free products) I stock up. Really like it.
The star off is for normal retail cost and the fact that there is no seal on these jars so they always arrive leaking.
Tami W.
I received this in return for an honest review. I am floored because I absolutely love this. Have been using for almost a month now and truly love the way my skin is feeling. I have had compliments completely unwarranted, but obviously something is making people notice. This also takes off my makeup completely. No trace left. I use the included washcloth to remove it and then dry my face with my regular hand towel, and there is no residual leftover makeup. I did not expect to love this or see any major results, but I will be purchasing this as my new makeup remover. With the additional benefits of smoothing my skin and slowly making an impact on my brow furrow. Just in love! #facethefuture #elemisxinfluenster. Updating to say that I just subscribed to the #autodelivery from @qvc because I love the results of this so much. First time I received it, it was #complimentary, but it’s worth it to have it delivered regularly. Love this Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, coupled with the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix.
Joanne L.
Oakland, CA
Amazing Therapeutic Balm

Made with Rose and Mimosa waxes infused with nourishing oils (Elderberry, Starflower and Optimega) and anti-aging algae, Padina Pavonica. This thick luxurious balm has a very therapeutic scent. It comes with a spatula and cleansing cloth. It does an excellent job removing basic makeup without leaving the skin feeling dry. Take caution when rubbing around the eyes as it will cloud your vision! Harder to remove products such as highly pigmented lipstick and waterproof liner take a few massages to remove. Adding water to the balm and massaging it a few times will speed up the process. After cleaning, skin feels smooth, soft and squeaky clean. Overall, a great cleansing balm! While the cost is a bit high, a little goes a long way. I can see this jar lasting for a while.

Received from Influenster complimentary for review purpose. All opinions are my own.
Melissa R.
I received the cleansing balm from Influenster for review purposes* and I just have to say: wow. I regularly use balms in my multi-step cleansing routine and this one has just jumped to the top of my favorites list. I’ve read several reviews where folks have been put off by the fragrance but I personally think it smells lovely. It’s definitely a matter of personal preference.

The balm itself has a beautiful consistency and feels wonderful going on. It easily removes makeup without irritation (make sure to avoid your eyes, though!) and my skin feels so soft almost immediately. The complimentary cleansing cloth/flannel is such a nice tough. It feels much better than my usual muslin cloths.

Overall, this is a great balm and I will be repurchasing after I run out. I’ve been using the balm since I’ve received it and am curious to see the improvements after more long-term use!

#ElemisxInfluenster

*all these thoughts are my own after trying the balm!
Leti M.
I absolutely LOVE Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm ! It was my first time using a balm to remove makeup and I was worried it would cause my sensitive skin to break out and be too oily. It was neither of these things. It feels SO soft when I use it and leaves my skin smooth and feeling refreshed. It does a great job at removing my makeup. It smells soooo good too! I got this for free to sample and review but I will definitely be buying this product and adding it to my skincare regimen.
Seanna O.
Smells and feels amazing!  It's super smooth to the touch and glides on the skin.  I really put it to the test when I made a video practicing a look called "Metal Makeup" and I have a lot of makeup on, including deep red and black which are usually hard to remove.  This (with the towel) took it off in less than a minute.  Added bonus it felt like it was actually adding moisture back to the skin.  I would totally recommend it!
Karen F.
Love this product! Received it complimentary from Influenster for product testing...and boy am I ever soo happy I did! This cleansing Balm is smooth and gentle and melted away what I thought I washed off my face with my make-up remover!! Has a strong smell, but is fresh smelling, kind of like what you'd experience at a spa.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
I won a contest and I received a Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm this stuff is seriously amazing one it smells so nice so great as if you were at a spa 2 it smells great having said that, that is nothing compared how it leaves your face this gets rid of all of your makeup without stripping your face or making your skin dry it feels so soft and hydrated i will be buying this once i am out this is a product that i cannot loose the results are truly spectacular!
Erin R.
Does this leave a residue on your skin after using?
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Everyone who received the Elemis VoxBox - how long did it take Elemis.com to post your review? I posted mine Sunday and am still waiting for it to show up on their website! I need to screenshot it for my badge! Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
Anita M.
Toronto
How does this compare to the Banilla Co Clean It Zero PURITY (for sensitive skin) balm?
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does this last?