BY ELEMIS

This new product is designed with lattice technology and a unique complex of Mexican Skin Tree, Silk Protein and Amino Acids with Extract Padina Pavonica to give you advanced anti-aging results for your body. This formulation tones the skin by helping restore cell cohesion while deeply hydrating it for a lifting and firming effect. Pro-Collagen Body Cream see more...

Michelle R.
Carson, CA
When you look at the price you have to factor in the effects of this wonderful product! I have a sample..I will purchase before I run out - I would not EVER want to run out.
Joe W.
Pearl , MS
Highly recommend this body cream. Elemis is used by all of the Carnival Cruise ship spas and I was on a cruise recently and picked this up and love it.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
The price is totally worth it!!! This product is so amazing!!! It makes my skin feel so smooth and nice!! I love it!!!
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
This is a pleasant but not ground breaking moisturiser. Rubs in easily, and is a nice cream formula leaving skin soft and supple. It has a soft oat like smell, fairly neutral, again nice but not mind blowing.

For the cost I find it hard to fully justify this one.
Chelsea F.
Winnipeg
Totally worth the price, leaves my skin feeling moisturized and fresh, highly recommended it!