Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask

WHAT IS IT? The secret's in the soil. This illuminating mask contains Nordic Peat, rich in Humic and Fulvic Acids, to help improve skin radiance, and revitalize dull, lackluster skin. Formulated with Willow Complex, which is comprised of the buds of White and Violet Willows, and the Black Willow bark. Lactic Acid and Willow Complex gently exfoliate, promoting a smoother, more even skin tone and texture. Brazilian Black Clay purifies and smoothes the skin. A cooling, velvety mask, rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, that helps revive tired and dull-looking skin, revealing a complexion that is refreshed and radiant. WHY USE IT? Lack of sleep disrupts skin's natural recovery processes, leading to a dull, dehydrated complexion. Powered by the skin-synchronizing chemisty of Peptide4 and thousands of flowers, this mask helps to restore the essential moisture and antioxidants needed for healthy-looking skin. WHO IS IT FOR? Formulated for all skin types. FREQUENCY For best results, use 2-3 times per week, on cleansed skin. HOW DO YOU USE IT? Apply to the face and neck, leaves for 15 minutes. Remove with warm water and a dark cloth. VISIBLE RESULTS 98% agreed their skin appeared healthy-looking and felt nourished 97% agreed their skin appeared more youthful-looking. 96% agreed their skin looked brighter and more luminous. 96% agreed this product reduced the appearance of lines & wrinkles *INDEPENDENT USER TRIALS

Does this dry out the skin?
Is this the best Clay Mask you have tried ?
Does this have a strong smell?
Start your review of Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask Elemis is hands down my absolute favorite skincare so I knew there was a great chance I would love this and I DID💖 Packed with peptides and antioxidants, your skin is in for a real treat. The mask is black and will tighten upon application. After 15 minutes, I rinsed off and my skin looked radiant, firm and plump. I recommend this with a 10 out of 10. Skincare is so very important to me so I want to use the best on my skin and I truly believè Elemis puts out the best💖💖💖💖💖💖😍😊
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Stephanie S.
This is a very intriguing mask. It’s a revitalizing mask. It contains a peptide blend and sweet clover to help rejuvenate the skin. It’s also made with Nordic peat and the face mask is black in color. I highly recommend you do not use a light colored wash cloth. It leaves my skin looking refreshed, soft, and all around nicer. I dig Elemis.
Jen B.
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Jen B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used last night for the first time. It was nice, not irritating, rinsed easily, and my skin was soft and smooth after. So far nothing to rave about though but I’ll update after a few more uses.
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Phil D.
I’ve always been somewhat skeptical of Elemis products, but finally bit the bullet & got this after hearing so many rave reviews - this mask is AMAZING! I love that it’s specifically meant for use once a week, so you’re not overusing product whatsoever. My skin has been so problematic during quarantine 😫 I used this, followed with my typical nightly routine, and was amazed the next morning - my blemishes had all diminished and there was hardly any redness, my tone has evened out & my skin was baby soft. It washes off super easily with a warm wash cloth, & it doesn’t burn/sting your skin whatsoever! If you’re looking for a great way to add a little luxury to your skincare routine, I highly, highly recommend this! ✨
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Stephanie W.
I loooove Elemis products. This mask is super revitalizing. It is formulated with minerals, peptides, Nordic Peat (brightening), lactic acid and willow complex (gentle exfoliation). After using this, my skin looks radiant and smoothed over. My pores are reduced and my complexion is brightened. One of my favorite masks and I use a lot of them! Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask #mask #skincare #facemask #beauty #face #facial #peptide #peptides #elemis #skinroutine #regimen #mask #beautifulskin #beautiful #beautyroutine #skinregimen
Chelsey F.
Mesa, AZ
I love the way this product made my skin feel. It goes on as smooth as lotion. Really brightened my face and made my face soooo soft.
Vira K.
Richmond, TX
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Vira K.
It is black and smells like flowers. Recommendation is to use ones a week. I got travel size, felt in love and ordered a day cream too. Works great as a early anti wrinkle complex
Arseela K.
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Arseela K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried this all my pores blemish and smooth my skin with nice smell Elemis products is always works for me Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask
Morgen M.
Apex, NC
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Morgen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this in a sample pack with an order from Ulta. I’ve been wanting to try Elemis for awhile now, and I’m so glad I tried this sample because it is so good! The mask comes out black and looks like tar, but it’s actually light and almost fluffy... it doesn’t smell great, but it left my skin feeling so nice and soft! I’m going to look for the full size version of this 🤗
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask uploaded by Amanda H.
This mask is amazing! The scent is to die for! This mask does go on a bit weird and I would not recommend using a brush due to the different texture. Don’t forget to use a dark washcloth also as this stuff is black. My face looked and felt amazing afterwards. Fine lines were more smooth, reduced redness, and super plump. I really can’t recommend Elemis enough they can be a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tatia V.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Dina N. il y a un an
This product is great for anyone looking to revive their skin. Gives you the glow and also calms down any bruising irritation or acne on the skin. Love this product. Great to use after injections because it is an anti bacterial and anti fungal. Love this products.