Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel

WHAT IS IT? Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion. This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturize, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature. WHEN TO USE ITUse twice a week. HOW TO USE ITApply to cleansed skin avoiding delicate areas around the eyes.Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water to reveal a brighter complexion. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. VISIBLE RESULTS 98%agreed the product left their skin feeling soft and smooth* 97%agreed that the product effectively exfoliated skin without discomfort or harsh side effects* 96%agreed that the product left their skin instantly feeling soft and smooth?*? 96%agreed they saw improvement in the texture of dull, lackluster skin* *Independent User Trials PARTNER WITH Follow with your regular ELEMIS toner and moisturizer.

What do you all think of this peel?
Does this mask clear any blackheads? Or does it only resurface the skin?
Has anybody tried this peel? Is it harsh on the skin?
Start your review of Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Bradenton, FL
I've been using this for about two months and I adore it. I alternate this with The Ordinary's AHA/BHA exfoliant weekly. I use this once a week and The Ordinary on the other day of the week I exfoliate. This stuff is amazing! It's has a very light fruit smell to it and is a peachy color and feels slightly warm when it hits your skin. I leave it on for 20 minutes, it says 10 minutes but I leave it for 20 and the results are amazing. I wouldn't say that the first time I used it that I was wowed by it as I'm a seasoned chemical exfoliation user but the results over the last couple of months are undeniable. Skin immediately feels so soft and silky upon rinsing but you have to keep using it and it's so worth it. Huge difference in my skin, my skin almost looks glassy now thanks to this.
Bowling Green, KY
So I have recently started training my skin to withstand chemical peels and I came across this product while doing my research. I include this in my nightly skincare routine about once a week and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and radiant. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off with warm water and afterwards, my skin is visibly smoother and my skin tone is more consistent. It has a bit of a tingling sensation but overall, it is generally not too harsh. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have a lot of experience with chemical peels and is wanting to explore that aspect.
Madison, WI
I purchased this peel in a 4 piece introductory set to try Elemis. First off, this smells absolutely amazing, as do the other Elemis products included. When you put it on, the peel has a nice tingly, warm burning feeling to let you know it’s working. When you rinse it off, your skin feels so smooth and looks so bright. And then... cystic acne. I don’t recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin and acne. I usually get a few zits around my time of the month. This mask finds all those zits and then some and pulls them to the surface. It also burns some drier areas like on my forehead.
Seattle , WA
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Crystal M.
Loving this "peel"! A friend gave me this and I was excited to try since I love trying new masks. It's not the kind of peel that you peel away from your face, it's a wash-off mask that exfoliates and "peels" away dead cells. As soon as I put it on, I felt a slight sting that reminded me of a lactic or glycolic peel from the spa. The sting disappeared after a couple minutes. You leave on for 10 min and wash off. It left my skin glowy and soft, so this one is a winner! I'm definitely adding it to my mask rotation. Oh yeah...and it smells ahhmazing!
Yukon, OK
I had never used a chemical peel before this one. My skin was looking amazing! I had lost a lot of acne after using this once or twice a week for a while. I thought maybe my skin just needed to keep a chemical peel so I got a different kind. WRONG! It needed this exact one. I love this. It’s gentle on my skin. But it works so well. Since then, I’ve tried others and none have worked as well as this one
Manchester, CT
I really like this product, especially because of how soft it makes my skin after using it! The packaging is super sleek and classic, and the product is easy to get out. I feel that the only issue with this product is the drying process. It doesn't dry in the amount of time that it says to leave it on for, and it takes a little bit of work to wash off because it is a cream-like consistency.
San Diego , CA
I got this in a FabFitFun box and while I enjoyed using I absolutely would not repurchase for the full price. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth, but I feel like the Bella and Bear "The Tropics" mask left me with a similar feel with a much lower price tag, so there isn't a big enough quality difference to warrant that much higher of a price tag.  Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Warsaw, IL
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Deaven I.
I really like this product. I got it super cheap from my FabFitFun Box. It retails for about $50 for a 1.6 oz bottle. It smells super clean, and even though it says enzyme peel, you rinse it off. Therefore you don’t have to peel and it doesn’t hurt! I have combination skin, and it works fine for me. It is an exfoliating product though, so if you have sensitive skin you might want to ask around from someone’s opinion with skin similar to yours. It does say it is dermatologically tester though! I didn’t find it to be super abrasive or gritty. It is made with fruit enzymes which leave skin radiant and soft. #summerskincare #skincare #elemis #naturalbeauty #natural #exfoliater #winningstreak
Tempe, AZ
I love this mask. The smell is to die for, tropical and pretty. The mask doesn’t peel off it goes on thick and creamy. It’s a really subtle exfoliant but you’ll notice the smoother texture after washing off immediately. A bit pricey but a nice treat. My bottle has lasted me a really long time because I use it sparingly!
Elkhorn, WI
I got this product as gratis from work. I LOVE this product. I still use a silicone applicator for this one to prevent myself from making a mess or wasting product. It smells nice, doesn’t feel rough or tightening over time, and doesn’t tint your skin while wearing it so you don’t look like a sea monster wearing it LOL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...