BY ELEMIS #4 in Facial Peels

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Gentle cream exfoliator

BENEFITS: Purifies, Revitalizes, Smoothes
Exfoliate and purify tired, lacklustre skin. Non-abrasive, skin is left soft, revitalised and radiant.

Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion.

This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturise, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature.

Ingredients of Papaya Enzyme Peel
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Papain, Chlorphenesin, Lactis Proteinum/Milk Protein/Protéine Du Lait, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Porphyridium Cruentum (Red Algae) Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Cuminum Cyminum (Cumin) Seed Oil.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Papaya, Pineapple, Milk Protein, Vitamin B3 & E, Bladderwrack, Papain.

Buy on ULTA*
Makinzie J.
Just tried this product and I am in love! It is best to use it once or twice a week (Twice if you seriously need the extra exfloiation). I even had other girls in my house try it as we have different skin types and we are all different age groups so I wanted to test how well this product could do. Literally it made such a difference for everyone and I think that it is safe to say that it works for all skin types. It was so refreshing and our skin felt much brighter. I think the price is worth it because the ingredients and the quality of the product are great. There are different sizes as well, the smaller one is the perfect size to throw in your travel bag so you never miss a day of taking care of your skin. I read a lot of mixed reviews but I personally think that this product is amazing. I have dry super sensitive skin and I had a girl with mature sensitive skin try it, and her skin looked and felt so much better after just one use. My sister has oily skin and it brightened her skin and made it super soft. I think that this company makes wonderful products and I am so glad I tried this one and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sayde F.
I got this from fabfitfun and used it hand in hand with an mirco crystal exfoliator as shown in my pic. The smell is like a soft gentle fruit and it does have alot of natural products in it that does make it not as harsh as a "chemical peel" and no it's not a peel off mask. This is a natural acidic exfoliant "peel" to help shed dead skin cells to rejuvenate more new skin cells. So if your looking for a more natural skin care this would be the way to go. But dont expect a peeling instant result.
Gitel S.
NYC
I really like the Elemis fruit active Rejuvenating mask. I actually literally have it on right now. It smells AMAZING. It has a very gel like consistency and it applies to the face like butter. It doesn’t dry out, but when you wash it off it leaves your face feeling really really nice. It leaves your face feeling EXPENSIVE, even though the product is more in the affordable -middle price range. I also love the packaging it is very sleek, it’s an all white matte tube with a silver cap. The product comes sealed with a foil cover over the opening. I strongly recommend buying this product.
Liane C.
I've been using this brand since 2003.  I was first introduce this brand at my bridal shower which was held at the Mandara Spa.  So I've now been using it for roughly 15 years.  I used this twice a week along with their eye ask, I leave it on for 10-15 minutes.  It smells amazing and a little goes a long way!  It smells amazing when sitting on the skin.  It's like having a mini spa day twice a week.  I would definitely recommend to anyone who has any hesitation about purchasing this.  I would definitely buy again.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Though I was excited to try this, I was really disappointed with the result. I ended up breaking out the morning after using it for the first (and only) time - and I do NOT have sensitive skin. Additionally, my face felt a bit slimy after rinsing it off, which I didn't like. My skin felt okay a few hours post-application, but not wonderful - and I'm convinced the suppleness that was there was all thanks to my pre-bedtime moisturizer.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
This enzyme peel has an amazing smell and goes on the skin so smoothly. I have never used an exfoliating product that used enzymes instead of texture. Once I washed it off my skin was so smooth and soft. I definitely prefer using this and would recommend to those with sensitive skin as it is not abrasive.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I am not a fun of this. I have used it at least 4 times and I usually use it before bed. After I wash it off it feels great, but the next morning my face feels like and oil slick and I have at least 3 pimples. They're wicked pimples too. Not just little ones that were trapped just below the surface. These came straight from hell!! I have learned my lesson and will be throwing this straight in the trash!
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
Finally a face mask that really works for my skin! I have dry, sensitive skin and rosacea. Most masks irritate my skin and leave it red and bumpy. I was worried about trying this mask after receiving it in my FabFitFun box, as I expected the same results. However, my face wasn't red at all after I washed this mask off! My face had a nice glow and more even tone immediately after use. Love!
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I have used & own ALOT of Peels. I love the Elemis one a lot. It comes in a nice box, a little pricey but worth the money. I used this the first time and now I’m addicted. I highly recommend this to other with sensitive skin. This papaya enzyme peel is very gentle and doesn’t burn as a lot of other ones do, it gets the job done leaving your skin extremely clean, brightened, and so soft!
Lavenue C.
Biloxi, MS
Tried this from the salon I work for and it's really wonderful so far. It smells fantastic (sort of tropical spa smell), It says to leave it on 10-15 minutes, but I chose to leave it on longer (25 minutes). After rinsing it off, the dead skin that concerned me around my nose, just fluffed right off and my skin feels so smooth, silky and refreshed now. I'm obsessed.
Megan S.
Where can you buy this item? Does ulta carry this?
Victoria G.
DL6 1BA
Will this peel be too harsh for my sensitive, acne prone skin?
Melissa C.
Where did I get that?? I think I really need it
Hijabi S.
How well does this smooth skin and exfoliate?
Cherish A.
Davis, CA
How often do you use this peel? Once a week? Once a month? I just received it in my FabFitFun box and am planning to try it tonight. My skin is sometimes sensitive, so I don't want to use it too frequently.

back