Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Sara M.Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Han r.

BY ELEMIS #94 in Facial Peels

Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion.

This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturize, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature.

Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your skin feel so so so smooth and good! Like a baby angel! I am currently going through getting my aesthetician license, and have been learning with the Elemis line. This is perfect for sensitive skin, and the enzymes do all the work. It does not leave any stinging or break outs. I am in love with this so much, I purchased two one for my clients and one for myself.
sarann r.
sarann r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask for sensitive skin -- i used this product line while in school. At it took about 3 months for my skin to adjust (when choosing a product line --new-- it takes about 6 months to a year to see results depending on persons) has a great scent-- works well with Elemis skin buff for added exfol. Use with steam and hot towel removal after 10 mins.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
it has been a few months since I have actually used this.. I ran out so I have just neglected to buy it! When I did use it I could tell a huge difference in the look and feel of my skin! Being 48 years old now with grandchildren, the little wrinkles are showing! Can't wait to restock!
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and is not abrasive or harmful to my sensitive skin like other peels can be. It is great when paired with my favorite wash routine and smells fresh! It gives a deep clean and is easy to use. Highly recommended!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Phoenix , AZ
Light enzyme. It's really good for keeping up with maintenance of the skin but I don't usually see a significant difference with this enzyme. Smells wonderful and is a good pre-exfoliation for when I want my makeup to look good.
I used this at school and it did not do well with my sensitive skin! It worked ok for other students
Berenice Itzel D.
Berenice Itzel D.
Norwalk, CA
Great feeling in the skin
100% quality great texture and fresh odor !!!
Buy it
Ana A.
Ana A.
I used it once a week, smells so good...I combine the product with a little bit of hot water, apply it in my clean face and leave it for 10 minutes, then I remove it with warm water and ready...you will feel you face skin super soft and clean...I love it and use it every week...highly recommended for all kind of skin, my husband use this product also...
Karlee V.
Karlee V.
West Babylon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and texture of this product. It was my first time using anything like this and it impressed me very much! I got it as a sample and I'm so glad because I'm going to purchase a full size!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This mask is amazing! It makes my skin feel so soft. You notice a difference instantly. My skin looked dewy. I got it on QVC at a great price! Highly recommend it! I love Elemis!
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Opinions on this
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this item? Does ulta carry this?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
DL6 1BA
Will this peel be too harsh for my sensitive, acne prone skin?
Hijabi S.
Hijabi S.
How well does this smooth skin and exfoliate?
Melissa C.