BY ELEMIS #28 in Facial Peels

Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion.

This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturize, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature.

Makinzie J.
Just tried this product and I am in love! It is best to use it once or twice a week (Twice if you seriously need the extra exfloiation). I even had other girls in my house try it as we have different skin types and we are all different age groups so I wanted to test how well this product could do. Literally it made such a difference for everyone and I think that it is safe to say that it works for all skin types. It was so refreshing and our skin felt much brighter. I think the price is worth it because the ingredients and the quality of the product are great. There are different sizes as well, the smaller one is the perfect size to throw in your travel bag so you never miss a day of taking care of your skin. I read a lot of mixed reviews but I personally think that this product is amazing. I have dry super sensitive skin and I had a girl with mature sensitive skin try it, and her skin looked and felt so much better after just one use. My sister has oily skin and it brightened her skin and made it super soft. I think that this company makes wonderful products and I am so glad I tried this one and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sayde F.
I got this from fabfitfun and used it hand in hand with an mirco crystal exfoliator as shown in my pic. The smell is like a soft gentle fruit and it does have alot of natural products in it that does make it not as harsh as a "chemical peel" and no it's not a peel off mask. This is a natural acidic exfoliant "peel" to help shed dead skin cells to rejuvenate more new skin cells. So if your looking for a more natural skin care this would be the way to go. But dont expect a peeling instant result.
Gitel S.
NYC
I really like the Elemis fruit active Rejuvenating mask. I actually literally have it on right now. It smells AMAZING. It has a very gel like consistency and it applies to the face like butter. It doesn’t dry out, but when you wash it off it leaves your face feeling really really nice. It leaves your face feeling EXPENSIVE, even though the product is more in the affordable -middle price range. I also love the packaging it is very sleek, it’s an all white matte tube with a silver cap. The product comes sealed with a foil cover over the opening. I strongly recommend buying this product.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Though I was excited to try this, I was really disappointed with the result. I ended up breaking out the morning after using it for the first (and only) time - and I do NOT have sensitive skin. Additionally, my face felt a bit slimy after rinsing it off, which I didn't like. My skin felt okay a few hours post-application, but not wonderful - and I'm convinced the suppleness that was there was all thanks to my pre-bedtime moisturizer.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I am not a fun of this. I have used it at least 4 times and I usually use it before bed. After I wash it off it feels great, but the next morning my face feels like and oil slick and I have at least 3 pimples. They're wicked pimples too. Not just little ones that were trapped just below the surface. These came straight from hell!! I have learned my lesson and will be throwing this straight in the trash!
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
Finally a face mask that really works for my skin! I have dry, sensitive skin and rosacea. Most masks irritate my skin and leave it red and bumpy. I was worried about trying this mask after receiving it in my FabFitFun box, as I expected the same results. However, my face wasn't red at all after I washed this mask off! My face had a nice glow and more even tone immediately after use. Love!
Lavenue C.
Biloxi, MS
Tried this from the salon I work for and it's really wonderful so far. It smells fantastic (sort of tropical spa smell), It says to leave it on 10-15 minutes, but I chose to leave it on longer (25 minutes). After rinsing it off, the dead skin that concerned me around my nose, just fluffed right off and my skin feels so smooth, silky and refreshed now. I'm obsessed.
Thazin L.
I received this in my fabfitfun box. Although it says leave on for 10 min, I leave it on for a little longer to feel the effects. This is a gentle chemical exfoliant. It has a pleasant, light tropical smell. I enjoy using this before a moisturizing face mask.
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
My face has never felt so soft. I have never used a peel prior to this product so I was worried that it might cause irritation or redness. Boy, I was wrong. After ten minutes the peel firms and is ready to wash off with warm water. My face has never felt so soft and there was no redness or irritation whatsoever! I love this product.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I got a full size of this product from my subscription box. I love the fact that the main ingredient is papaya. I had known that papaya is a good source for Whitening beauty products. The application is very easy, just need to leave it on the face for 10 mins and rinse. No redness after and no peeling but my skin is much softer and supple.
Megan S.
Where can you buy this item? Does ulta carry this?
Melissa C.
Where did I get that?? I think I really need it
Victoria G.
DL6 1BA
Will this peel be too harsh for my sensitive, acne prone skin?
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Opinions on this
Cherish A.
Davis, CA
How often do you use this peel? Once a week? Once a month? I just received it in my FabFitFun box and am planning to try it tonight. My skin is sometimes sensitive, so I don't want to use it too frequently.