BY ELEMIS

Gentle cream exfoliator

BENEFITS: Purifies, Revitalizes, Smoothes
Exfoliate and purify tired, lacklustre skin. Non-abrasive, skin is left soft, revitalised and radiant.

Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion.

This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturise, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature.

Ingredients of Papaya Enzyme Peel
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Papain, Chlorphenesin, Lactis Proteinum/Milk Protein/Protéine Du Lait, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Porphyridium Cruentum (Red Algae) Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Cuminum Cyminum (Cumin) Seed Oil.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Papaya, Pineapple, Milk Protein, Vitamin B3 & E, Bladderwrack, Papain.

• Hi! Can anyone tell me if this mask is gentle enough for ...1 Answers
  • Where did I get that?? I think I really need it3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this item? Does ulta carry this? 4 Answers
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
Just tried this product and I am in love! It is best to use it once or twice a week (Twice if you seriously need the extra exfloiation). I even had other girls in my house try it as we have different skin types and we are all different age groups so I wanted to test how well this product could do. Literally it made such a difference for everyone and I think that it is safe to say that it works for all skin types. It was so refreshing and our skin felt much brighter. I think the price is worth it because the ingredients and the quality of the product are great. There are different sizes as well, the smaller one is the perfect size to throw in your travel bag so you never miss a day of taking care of your skin. I read a lot of mixed reviews but I personally think that this product is amazing. I have dry super sensitive skin and I had a girl with mature sensitive skin try it, and her skin looked and felt so much better after just one use. My sister has oily skin and it brightened her skin and made it super soft. I think that this company makes wonderful products and I am so glad I tried this one and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sirena N.
I was pretty skeptical about this item at first. It just seemed like it could potentially be a gimmicky mask that does nothing but smell nice or feel good for two minutes. I was pleasantly surprised though! I have very oily skin which can be acne-prone if exposed to the wrong ingredients. This item feels like such a luxury and would be great for any skin type because it is also so gentle. It smells really nice because of it's gentle fruit scent and feels so gentle and luxurious on the skin. It's similar to a very thick cream that you put on and don't rub in and once you wash it off your skin feels so soft! I've been using it for a few months now and use it once or twice a week. My one con is that it is flesh colored so it can be hard to tell where it is on the face.
Liane C.
I've been using this brand since 2003.  I was first introduce this brand at my bridal shower which was held at the Mandara Spa.  So I've now been using it for roughly 15 years.  I used this twice a week along with their eye ask, I leave it on for 10-15 minutes.  It smells amazing and a little goes a long way!  It smells amazing when sitting on the skin.  It's like having a mini spa day twice a week.  I would definitely recommend to anyone who has any hesitation about purchasing this.  I would definitely buy again.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I have used & own ALOT of Peels. I love the Elemis one a lot. It comes in a nice box, a little pricey but worth the money. I used this the first time and now I’m addicted. I highly recommend this to other with sensitive skin. This papaya enzyme peel is very gentle and doesn’t burn as a lot of other ones do, it gets the job done leaving your skin extremely clean, brightened, and so soft!
Kira A.
Smells great, and feels lovely. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 though because even after frequent use I have not noticed a change in my melasma (sun damage spots) and I had hoped it would change that. Other than that, it leaves my skin very smooth and I really like how its all natural, so it doesn't burn your skin easily as some other peels will.
Bahar E.
Philadelphia
I received this ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel product from my summer 2018 FabFitFun package.  I have been using it twice a week ever since I got it.  In fact, I even have it on right now as I am writing this review.   I feel like it really helps exfoliate my combo skin, especially when my pores are super visible.  It also makes my skin feel so smooth and clean.  I even love how divine it smells as I am applying and wearing the mask.  I use the term "mask" loosely because it gives the impression that it will peel off.  Rather than peeling off, it actually washes off with some water to reveal silky skin.  I'm definitely going to purchase it once I finish the one I have.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I do really like this mask. It smells sweet and fruity. It doesn't burn my skin. I leave it on for 10 minutes and wash it off. My skin feels instantly smoother and brighter. Not my favorite but I enjoy it.. I received it in a fabfitfun. I wouldn't buy it on my own but I will use it up. There's just better out there for the money
Isabella D.
Corte Madera, CA
I received this product from fabfitfun, and used it once a week for about 4 weeks and saw no change in my skin. It didn’t feel like it had done anything, but maybe I didn’t use it enough, but it also didn’t have any negative effects on my skin. It’s not the best exfoliator, so I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel I received this product from a Fabfitfun box! It was my first time trying Elemis, and I absolutely love it! First off it smells amazing! The papaya smell is so sweet and subtle. It doesn't burn or anything. You just apply the product to clean skin, leave on for 10 minutes and wash off. It does a wonderful job peeling and refreshing my skin. It brightens up my tone and leaves my skin super soft! Love this product and would definitely buy again!
Kimberly T.
It is very rare that I am physically wowed by a skincare product. This product changed that. When you use an enzyme peel on your face you usually expect tingle or a little burning and a horrible chemical smell. The ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel put those expectations to rest. It smells like apricots and is smooth and creamy like a lotion. 10 minutes after applying the peel you rinse. My skin was brightened and smooth as silk. My fine lines diminished after my first couple of applications. Definitely a must try. #skinrenewed
Megan S.
Where can you buy this item? Does ulta carry this?
Cherish A.
San Diego , CA
How often do you use this peel? Once a week? Once a month? I just received it in my FabFitFun box and am planning to try it tonight. My skin is sometimes sensitive, so I don't want to use it too frequently.
Victoria G.
DL6 1BA
Will this peel be too harsh for my sensitive, acne prone skin?
Melissa C.
Where did I get that?? I think I really need it
Hijabi S.
How well does this smooth skin and exfoliate?