WHAT IS IT? Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion. This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturize, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature. WHEN TO USE ITUse twice a week. HOW TO USE ITApply to cleansed skin avoiding delicate areas around the eyes.Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water to reveal a brighter complexion. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. VISIBLE RESULTS 98%agreed the product left their skin feeling soft and smooth* 97%agreed that the product effectively exfoliated skin without discomfort or harsh side effects* 96%agreed that the product left their skin instantly feeling soft and smooth?*? 96%agreed they saw improvement in the texture of dull, lackluster skin* *Independent User Trials PARTNER WITH Follow with your regular ELEMIS toner and moisturizer.

Is this anti-aging?
is this worth the price?
Hello beauties! ❤️ Hope you can help me out with a lazy girl question. I got a bottle of Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel in my FabFitFun box recently and the bottle says to apply it for 10 minutes. Do you really need to do that that long to get results? That seems like a bit too much work for me! Thanks for any help!
Start your review of Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel!
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Tessa F.
Smell is very fruity and relaxing. Which is a happy change from my other brand of face mask that is has a chemical scent. It burns a little while it's applied, which is suppose to be for 10mins. Not enough of a burn to be concerning. It left my face feeling rejuvenated and the next day my problem areas already looked reduced. Would recommend.
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Dianne S.
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Dianne S.
I received this product in a subscription box and put it to the side for awhile. Last night I decided to take it for a spin and I’m so glad I did! I applied it to my face and waited fifteen minutes rather than the ten listed on the directions then rinsed with warm water. I kept thinking I didn’t rinse it well enough as my face was just too soft for an over the counter product like this. Nope, it’s the real deal. Even the next morning my complexion is softer than it’s ever been!
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Vitalijs O.
😏It’s Saturday man, which means your boy will be doing a deep enzymatic peel/exfoliating treatment tonight, lately I’ve been loving this @elemis Exfoliating Treatment, let’s dive in fam😉 🤔So I like to do two exfoliating treatments a week (Wednesday and Saturday) and I like to use my Biossance BHA Toner everyday, some might say it’s an overkill for my sensitive skin, but surprisingly it’s been keeping my skin in tip top condition!🙏🏼 ✨This mask smells like a mango popsicle mixed with the lightest most beautiful peach 🍑I don’t mind the fragrance because this is a wash off treatment (10-15 min), trust me, the experience is very pleasant, this texture reminds me of truffle butter or something of the same nature🙈 😌This mask is a real anti-aging powerhouse, not only is this guy enzyme-based (papaya✨) so it will eat away all of your dead skin cells there are also red algae (arguably the hottest anti-aging ingredient at the moment), Niacinamide, which hello! We all love! There’s also Milk Protein to soothe and help with texture as well as many other ingredients! Wow😯 🌟Unlike a lot of exfoliating treatments on the market this guy does not sting or irritate your skin, you can barely feel your skin tingling when the product is on, it’s unbelievably “soft”, all of my fellow sensitive skin peeps out there, this guy won’t irritate your skin, you have my word (scout’s honor)🙌🏼 🤔Have you guys tried this exfoliating mask? What’s your favorite exfoliant at the moment?🤔
Tiffany S.
Metamora, MI
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite masks! First of all, it smells amazing! It has a very fruity, natural papaya scent. Its very gentle and natural! It has almost a lotion like texture. After you rinse your skin is hydrated and feels very clean! Will continue purchasing! Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Rebecca O.
Purchased at: fab.com
Gentle peel. I have enjoyed using this product a couple time a week. It is soft and gentle and not drying. I put on about 10 minutes before I shower and rinse while in there, coming out with soft brighter skin.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Misty B.
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel this worked really well. You apply it and leave on for 10 minutes then rinse. It left my face feeling overall refreshed. It has a fruity scent. The packaging is nice and easy to use.
Emily Paige H.
Eastman, GA
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Emily Paige H.
Advance skincare, enzymatic cream exfoliator Apply for 10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Makes your skin feel absolutely amazing!! It was definitely worth it to try it out!! I like it! Made my skin feel incredible, seriously ! It is dermatology tested btw!Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Nana C.
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Nana C.
This product carries all benefits that Papaya fruit naturally has, and I quote: “The enzymes papain and chymopapain in papaya can decrease inflammation. The protein-dissolving papain can be found in many exfoliating products. These products help reduce acne by removing dead skin cells that can clog pores. Papain can also remove damaged keratin that can build up on the skin and form small bumps” 💜💜 Yes. Definitely. All of those attributes. Oh, and it also smells fantastic!
lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by lauren A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is just an okay product. I was underwhelmed by the peel function . It feel more like a cleansing balm in terms of texture. I prefer how the Peter Thomas Roth peel actually feels like it’s removing dead skin. Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Cassandra B.
Williston, ND
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Cassandra B.
I do appreciate changing up my exfoliator to be different textures and this creamy one was awesome. It felt so velvet on my skin and glided on very easily. Has a nice subtle smell to it and was very impressed as far as exfoliating goes I feel like it lacked a little bit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sondra C.
Land O Lakes, FL
il y a un an
Jennifer M. il y a un an
I definitely don’t do it for 10 minutes and I feel like I’ve seen improvement.
Dana V.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a un an
Is the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel worth the money? Also... I am not sure if it will dry my skin after using it.. has anyone tried this product before?
Halee A. il y a un an
Yes I love it definitely must try
Chantelle E.
Murray, UT
il y a un an
Would you recommend Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel papaya enzyme pill for someone who has combination skin and large pores? I'm debating if I want to add this subscription box customization.
Carol S. il y a un an
Definitely! I have combo skin and large pores and loved it when I got it last time around in FFF.
Michele S.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel: For someone whose skin can handle harsher aha/bha peels without a problem is there any benefit to using this gentler peel?
Julie M. il y a un an
My skin can also handle harsher peels, I still like to include this in my rotation. I leave it on like 15 minutes and still notice it's softer after. I use this in the winter when my skin is drier and then switch it out in the summer.