Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Han r.Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Sara M.Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel uploaded by Hailey C.

BY ELEMIS #96 in Facial Peels

Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion.

This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae to moisturize, repair and protect skin. Perfect for complexions which are sensitive or mature.

Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this product! It does wonders for your skin! Don’t be afraid of the ‘peel’ part, I have sensitive skin and this works amazing for me, it’s gentle & gets the job done! Leaves your skin feeling oh so soft & smells so good!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this face peel for a year now. I love it! I use it once a month. It leaves my face feeling really refreshed and smooth! I have sensitive skin and it works well for me! I originally purchased it after having spa day at the Hilton Hawaii Village in Oahu and I've been in love with it every since!
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elemis has been one of my all time favorite skin and body care brands since I experienced the pleasure of their frangipani oil used in a massage... talk about bliss. But I digress. This peel has worked wonders for me in the times I've used it, and it feels as pleasant on your skin as it smells. Love the Elemis line, keep them coming!
Jennifer L.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was fortunate enough to attend a school that used Elemis products and I fell in love with this peel. The smell is wonderful and it works quickly and gently to give you that spa peel feel in the comfort of your home
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
Are used this product three times a week, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse. It works best this way. My skin is super oily which causes most of the acne on my face and this product cleared my skin up so well. It also improved the texture of my skin. I would definitely recommend for any skin type.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
it has been a few months since I have actually used this.. I ran out so I have just neglected to buy it! When I did use it I could tell a huge difference in the look and feel of my skin! Being 48 years old now with grandchildren, the little wrinkles are showing! Can't wait to restock!
Karlee V.
West Babylon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and texture of this product. It was my first time using anything like this and it impressed me very much! I got it as a sample and I'm so glad because I'm going to purchase a full size!
Sarah H.
This mask is amazing! It makes my skin feel so soft. You notice a difference instantly. My skin looked dewy. I got it on QVC at a great price! Highly recommend it! I love Elemis!
Yesica R.
New Castle, DE
I love this product, it leaves the skin really soft and smooth, it smells good and when you massage the skin is gentle, I think the packagins is fine, I received as a gift
Excelente producto me encanta el muy gentil para la piel lo uso una vez por semana y me deja la píen hermosa. Mis expectativas con ese producto han sido más que las deseadas, lo compraría otra vez súper producto
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this item? Does ulta carry this?
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Opinions on this
Victoria G.
DL6 1BA
Will this peel be too harsh for my sensitive, acne prone skin?
Hijabi S.
How well does this smooth skin and exfoliate?
Melissa C.