BeautySkinBath & BodyElemis
Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy

Elemis Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elemis Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy!
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Elemis Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy uploaded by Eva  L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This brand is so luxurious I believe it has some sort of magical healing powers in it I cannot explain but it’s amazing please do you get this if you ever have the chance or if you have the money it’s worth every single penny he will not be disappointed
Mekenna D.
High Springs
I was sore after volleyball practice one day and my mom had these and I used one and it relaxed my muscles and made me feel like a new person
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this for my baths when I'm getting ready for a long day! It's incredibly energizing and it smells so good! I purchased this from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Spa in Oahu about a year ago, and it is so amazing! I was so happy to find it online! It comes in a box of 10, it's pricey, but well worth it! It's a wonderful treat to yourself. It relaxes your muscles and energizes your body at the same time with that wonderful spa fragrance! I love it!
Tina B.
Streamwood, IL
I thought this smelled refreshing but that was about it. Expensive and not worth the money. I did not feel anything from this product.
Britney M.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I was recommended this bath soak by a couple worker and it has worked wonders for me!! This is the best bath soak, and well worth every penny! Your muscles will feel fantastic after the bath! If you have trouble sleeping, I've used this soak before bed, and I've come out completely relaxed! I always include some type of muscle relaxer in my bath and this doesn't disappoint me at all.

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
Elemis Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy uploaded by Eva  L.