BY ELEMIS

Muscle Tension and Relaxation Bath Therapy Relax your joints and de-stress neck and shoulders. The powerful spray-dried extracts of algae, maritime pine and rosemary essential oils ease the muscles and recharge the body. This product are free from : Parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colors & Silicones. Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy see more...

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my baths when I'm getting ready for a long day! It's incredibly energizing and it smells so good! I purchased this from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Spa in Oahu about a year ago, and it is so amazing! I was so happy to find it online! It comes in a box of 10, it's pricey, but well worth it! It's a wonderful treat to yourself. It relaxes your muscles and energizes your body at the same time with that wonderful spa fragrance! I love it!
Mekenna D.
High Springs
I was sore after volleyball practice one day and my mom had these and I used one and it relaxed my muscles and made me feel like a new person
Tina B.
Streamwood, IL
I thought this smelled refreshing but that was about it. Expensive and not worth the money. I did not feel anything from this product.