Elemis Musclease Active Body Oil uploaded by Jessica S.

BY ELEMIS

Combining the richness of the sea with the power of aroma, this powerful synergy of Maritime Pine, Sea Buckthorn, Sea Fennel extracts and Rosemary Essential Oil can be used as part of a fitness program to help ease muscle spasm and stressed joints.

• A powerful remedy for sore joints and muscles
  • Helps ease muscle spasm caused by sport & physical work
  • Quickly penetrating, leaving the skin satin soft and smooth

Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
This product is worth every penny (and we are talking a lot of pennies!) it is working wonders for my bad shoulders (yes I’m 24 but I have an injury) The BEST part about this product in particular is that it doesn’t need to be worked in as much as other comparable products. Simply leaving on the affected areas after application helps, it’s working wonders.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Just came back from a carnival cruise a week ago and had a couples massage on board with my husband. They used this oil on my muscles during the massage and we bought it at the end because I truly believe that it helped my back and shoulders feel so much better! Since we've been back from vacation my husband has massaged my back with it once and it feels amazing just like the massage! It was pricey but totally worth it! Not sure if you can buy this at any retail store or in the states at all like I said I bought this on the Carnival Cruise Ship in the spa.
Ana-Sofia D.
The Musclease body oil smells divine. I use this when my muscles are tense and I have knots in my shoulders. It really helps to relax my muscles and it's supposed to have some effect on your chemicals in the area of application. Either way it feels great and smells great!
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff. The smell is intoxicating and it feels so good when I rub it into my sore muscles. I also really enjoy the packaging!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love the smell of this stuff and i recently under went surgery so this stuff was perfect for my body and physical therapy.
Alisha N.
Cape Town
I live for Musclease Active body concentrate 😍 Are you aware of the wonders seaweed cold do for your body? No? Well allow me to quickly fill you in.. Nope, this amazing substance is not only good in sushi, it's great when applied to the body to! It's incredibly rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which can help our cells (or in this case our muscles) regenerate and heal themselves and is sort of the basis of this oil. This concentrated oils packs a punch and a powerful remedy for sore joints and muscles. It penetrates the muscles, working on the deepest layers to alleviate any pain/stiffness/spasms that come with over exertion of the muscles due to physical activity such as sports, dance, physical work or wear and tear. You can literally feel the ingredients get work, penetrating almost immediately and warming up the area. What's great is that it will last you a really long time as the concentrated formula has to be used in small amounts. Paired with Elemis Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy and Elemis Sharp Shower Body Wash, you'll be seeing results in no time!

Amazon