BY ELEMIS

Gentle wipes wipe away makeup. see more...

Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
These are a must have! They easily remove all traces of makeup without being harsh or irritating. My skin feels not only clean after using them but also hydrated and soft.
Xochilt F.
The first time I got these wipes I fell in love with them,first of all when you remove your makeup with this wipe it doesn’t burn like other wipes I tried they burned but this mark doesn’t.It take off all the make up off like if you didn’t even have on makeup.
Michelle H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Quick and easy to use. It does nice job of removing makeup and making face feel clean. Great job for the price
Shari W.
On the go, great for travel or gym. I love the swipe and go and feeling of refreshed skin.
Georgina C.
Milton road , Southsea
I am not usually a fan of make up wipes but these made my skin feel fresh rather than dry and definitely removed all of my make up without being harsh on my skin or causing breakouts I would definitely recommend this product despite its high price point
Jess M.
bowen hills, Brisbane
I am not a fan of cleansing wipes usually but these wipes by elemis were exceptional. I really liked the packaging as well. I used these when I was incredibly busy. These wipes left my face feeling clean, smooth and supple. They're so gentle and I would buy again.
Courtney C.
shotts, shotts
once again these wipes are also good as they get all your makeup off and leave your skin feeling hydrated