BY ELEMIS

Elemis Luxury Cleansing Cloths are the perfect companion to your cleansing regime to gently slough away dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation for a smoother, clearer and radiant complexion. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Terri H.
Amazing cleansing cloths. It’s a duo pack also for around £10 which is great in my opinion. It’s come in a cute little bag to keep them in. And they are reusable giving a good wash regularly. I tend to only use my cloths for removing facial products I try to keep them free from make up and looking good.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Without these my skin really suffers. I notice a big difference when I use these at night to remove my cleanser over my whole face and even my mascara. Wash easy and last loads of washes without going funny. Skin is smooth and exfoliated with being irritated.