BY ELEMIS

Keep lips soft and perfectly moisturised with this petroleum free lip reviver. The nourishing White Bees Wax base, rich in vitamins is blended with Peppermint to cool and smooth. Reveal revived, moisturised and conditioned lips.

• Protects lips
  • Excellent moisturising properties
  • Handy handbag size

Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I love this product. It’s a great lip treatment to use every night. A good value. I am a repeat buyer and will recommend this to my clients. This product has exceeded my expectations.
alayna D.
Grand Blanc
I really really like this! It smells great. It sooths chapped lips even and it just keeps my lips moisturized and not sticky or cakey
Katie W.
Lychpit, Lychpit
This product is a dream 😍 it's lovely when you really want to pamper yourself! I love to put it on before bed and let it really soak in throughout the night so I can wake up with soft and supple lips!
Gemma P.
This stuff is amazing I got a sample of this in my recent hotel stay and I can't stop using this! Leaves the lips feeling smooth and hydrated!

Amazon