BY ELEMIS

A limited edition version of Elemis' Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich developed to support Women for Women International, a global charity for women in conflict-affected countries. A powerful blend of Porphyridium Seaweed and Gingko Biloba provides antioxidant protection to shield against free radical damage. Enriched with Mediterranean algae and Padina Pavonica, the fast-absorbing cream attracts moisture to the skin, improving suppleness, firmness and elasticity, whilst Chlorella freshwater algae fights signs of ageing to leave skin younger-looking. Works to reduce the depth of wrinkles and tone and hydrate skin. E.N. 87% of women agreed that their skin felt moisturised all day. 82% of women agreed that the product helped firm and tone the skin. Clinically proven to keep skin moisturised for 24 hours* *Independent Clinical and User Trial Results. see more...

Elemis Limited Edition Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich 100ml

Start your review of Elemis Limited Edition Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich 100ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Becky R.
This is a rich and nourishing cream that soaks beautifully into the skin. It smells incredible and and doesn’t leave the skin feeling tacky after application. When left overnight on the skin, you wake with really soft, supple and hydrated looking skin.
Jemima C.
CA56D
I love love love this product is is absolutely amazing!!!! Such a lovely consistency and is very hydrating. It is very effective and the packaging is nice. I will be buying this again although it is expensive
Lizzy A.
Visalia
Results in just 1 use! You can feel a tightening sensation even after cram has been absorbed. It's never too early to start fighting wrinkles.
tiffany d.
cookeville tn
I use this every morning after cleaning my face and it is absolutely amazing and a little bit goes a very long way
Carolyn L.
Odenton, MD
This is literally what I look forward to putting on my face everyday. I received this is a boxycharm box, and it’s formula is brilliant!
Devan K.
Haleyville, AL
Got this in my boxyluxe and have used it for roughly 2 weeks every day, I have noticed quite a difference in a deep set line between my eyes. It isn't as deep and my face feels more firmer. If at the end of the jar I'm still seeing the same result I would gladly fork out that extra money to keep my skin plump and youthful looking!
Lorelle T.
My go to product at Elemis is the Elemis Pro-collagen marine oil. I use it on a daily basis and find that it keeps my skin moisturised without looking too oily. I have been using this for a few years now and although a little pricey, it lasts!
Andrea M.
el paso, TX
Leaves skin feeling soft and it’s so lightweight which won’t leave your skin feeling greasy, really nice day time cream. Best suited for normal or oily skin. Definitely more on the expensive side but in my opinion it’s worth it because all of the benefits it has.
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
Never ever heard of this cream before found it on social media. Many happy girls showing their results before/after which was just amazing transformations. I decided that I of course need this cream too. It’s pricey but worth every dollar. After using it every day for about a month I see that skin tone is more even, less breakouts and clocked pores. My skin feels amazing, it’s rich, heavy consistency, perfect for winter!
Natasha P.
Very luxurious deeply nourishing cream. Natural organic ingridients, revitalizes and brightens skin.

Amazon