BY ELEMIS

A limited edition version of Elemis' Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich developed to support Women for Women International, a global charity for women in conflict-affected countries. A powerful blend of Porphyridium Seaweed and Gingko Biloba provides antioxidant protection to shield against free radical damage. Enriched with Mediterranean algae and Padina Pavonica, the fast-absorbing cream attracts moisture to the skin, improving suppleness, firmness and elasticity, whilst Chlorella freshwater algae fights signs of ageing to leave skin younger-looking. Works to reduce the depth of wrinkles and tone and hydrate skin. E.N. 87% of women agreed that their skin felt moisturised all day. 82% of women agreed that the product helped firm and tone the skin. Clinically proven to keep skin moisturised for 24 hours* *Independent Clinical and User Trial Results. see more...

Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
Never ever heard of this cream before found it on social media. Many happy girls showing their results before/after which was just amazing transformations. I decided that I of course need this cream too. It’s pricey but worth every dollar. After using it every day for about a month I see that skin tone is more even, less breakouts and clocked pores. My skin feels amazing, it’s rich, heavy consistency, perfect for winter!
Val R.
Germantown, MD
So I can’t really say if this has helped with anti aging because I am 21 and only been using it for 2 weeks but I can say this cream has made my skin feel so soft hydrated! I use this every morning and night and I’m absolutely in love! I gave it a 4 star because I don’t know how well it is with anti aging I haven’t noticed a difference but I do love this creme and think it’s amazing to use
Daisy M.
Loving it! I currently use 3 moisturizers, and this one isn’t my favorite but I love the moisture it brings to my skin! It leaves my skin dewy but not as much as I’d like it to. Definitely has potential to be better though, I need all the moisture I can get lol! I recommend it to anyone with super oily skin. :)
L.J. B.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Elemis Limited Edition Pro-Collagen Moisturizer is very conditioning to skin, luxurious the odor is pleasant. Rub on face, neck and decolletage upward strokes very positive results . Very anxious to try the cleanser. Very content with this product.
Stefie R.
I just started this cream a few days ago. It is amazing! It’s hydrating without being oily. It has a very mild scent to it, and I’m glad because scents irritate me a lot of the time, but not this one.
Jessica P.
Chichester, NH
This smells so good and absorbs well into my skin. It helps hydrate my skin and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. A little goes a long way with the product.
Ashley J.
Lancaster
This is the best cream I have ever used on my face it really does get rid of my wrinkles i dont have that many a couple on my forehead and some around my eyes I could see a difference about the 2 or 3 day I use it morning and night I will not go without it now
Alyssa C.
Shirleysburg, PA
I think that this a great day moisturizer. I notice that it plumps my skin and makes it feel healthier. I'm giving this four stars because the scent is overwhelmingly fragrant.
Lori N.
Minot
Love the smell! Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Perfect moisturizer for anti-aging and fine lines. Used morning and evening, very effective. Packaging is great! Very happy with this purchase!
Lizzy A.
Visalia
Results in just 1 use! You can feel a tightening sensation even after cram has been absorbed. It's never too early to start fighting wrinkles.

Amazon