Elemis Lime and Ginger Salt Glow uploaded by Sharra M.

BY ELEMIS

Invigorating Ginger stimulates the metabolism and tones the body, while Lime Peel works to energise, cleanse and purify the skin. Unrefined Sea Salt is uniquely blended with Kukui, Camellia and Jojoba oils to exfoliate and remineralise skin, helping it regain its natural moisture balance and silky softness. Lime and Ginger Salt Glow. see more...

Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
What a luxurious body scrub. The jar looks stylish in my bathroom and The smell is a delicious combination of lime and warming ginger. A little goes a long way. I Massage it over damp skin and my skin is super smooth and smelling beautiful.
Daisy B.
Leicester, Leicester
I'm a huge fan of lemon so I love This! It was about £37 But it's a huge glass jar and lasted a while. The beads are lovely (wish they were slightly finer) but it's so lovely. I also have a body cream of the same scent to go with this but they discontinued it now :(
Lucy D.
Mill Walk , Witney
A beautifully hydrating, uplifting body scrub. Despite it being a salt scrub it doesn't dry out your skin. You need a tiny amount (a very common story with Elemis products!) and with twice a week use it lasted me about 8 months. I've taken a star off because it is expensive, but it definitely feels like a luxury product.