Skin CareBody CareBody OilElemis
Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend

Elemis Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend

WHAT IS IT? This lightweight oil is a go-to for new moms and moms-to-be who want to keep stretch marks in check. Rich in plant collagen, the moisturizing blend easily and deeply absorbs into the skin to help maintain the elasticity that is essential to stretch mark prevention. Formulated with the finest grade aromatherapy oil, this exquisite blend can also be used to soften and smooth dry skin and condition the nails, hair and scalp. WHY USE IT? Supple, moisturized skin is more elastic, making it less susceptible to damage as it stretches to accommodate a pregnant woman?s changing body. For centuries, Camellia Oil from Japan has been used to care for dry skin, nails, hair and scalp. By providing high levels of hydration, Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend improves elasticity while nourishing dry skin, for a silky-smooth feel. WHEN TO USE IT Apply oil daily after bathing onto damp skin. HOW TO USE IT Pour a small quantity in the hand, warm between the palms and apply daily to skin and nails. This beautiful oil blend can also be used as a hair conditioning treatment. Recommended for use throughout pregnancy to prevent stretch marks: massage over the bust, tummy, buttocks and thighs. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. PARTNER WITH For best results use after Skin Nourishing Milk Bath and Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream

Does this actually gets rid of stretch marks?
Share a story how you use it personally?
Is It only for massaging or does it have another advantages? Like hydrating the body for exemple
Start your review of Elemis Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend!
Audrey R.
Glasgow,Scotland
This Is A Beautiful Almost "Dry" body oil,Oh the scent!A Luxury Product this one.Used By Victoria Beckham During Her Pregnancies,She swears this is why she had no Stretch Mark's!.Skin is left Soft,Smooth and With A "Glow".
Lori P.
Elemis Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend uploaded by Lori P.
I first came across this on a European luxury cruise two summers ago. They use and sell Elemis in their spa. This product smells heavenly, it softens my skin and almost has an aromatherapy effect on me. I rub it on my warm skin freshly out of the evening bath. I have purchased it three times now! I even bought my sister some! I love the smell while I am drifting off to sleep at night. Elemis products are wonderful.
Cee G.
Calgary , AB
Elemis Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend uploaded by Cee G.
This was my first product purchase after learning that I was pregnant! I remember reading about #victoriabeckham using this oil during her pregnancy to prevent stretch marks many years ago and made a note to buy it when my time came. I rubbed this oil all over my baby bump, hips and legs every other night during my second to third trimesters. I found this oil to be lightweight and quite thin in consistency. It also has a very light scent and is not sticky at all (which I love). I am not 100% certain about the effectiveness of this oil, but I DID end up with ONLY a couple of small stretch marks on one side of my hips (which to me is pretty amazing). Initially, I thought this oil was fairly expensive, however, after so many uses, I still have over 2/3 of the bottle left, so it actually has a very low cost per use ratio. The only drawback for me was that I didn’t find it to be intensely moisturizing as I have extremely dry skin from living in cold and dry #Calgary winters.
Carole F.
Croydon, New Addington
After spending the day at an Elemis spa and a full body massage, I had to get one of these bottles. I use it once a month to unwind and relax. It’s amazing how it is hard and needs to be heated to be applied to the body. I can’t wait to try the others in the range.
Cathy P.
Fresh, light, great for strech mark prevention during pregnancy. I started using it when I was 3 months pregnant after shower and never got one strech mark. It's a little expensive but it's worth it.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Smelllsss sooo good and makes the skin silky smooth, wonderful after a day at the spa or an at home spa.
Antoinette C.
Capitola, CA
I came across this at Nordstrom’s a d thought I’d give it a try. I love how silky my skin feels after I use it. The scent is really lovely also.
Dina N.
Southampton, PA
Love love love this product. It has a soft floral scent that is clean and calming. Beautiful packaging and truly works. This product is great for firming and stretch marks. It is great for pregnancy and post pregnancy to treat and prevent stretch marks. Definite guarantee.
sarann R.
Great facial massage oil to use before masking-- I used this line in school-- it broke out my skin ): but worked well for my clients. It has a somewhat light scent-- really depends on the person. I have the professional size which comes in a glass bottle-- not really sure about the retail product packaging.
Casey W.
Chico, CA
This oil is amazing! I was persuaded into buying it while on a cruise and my nail artist used it during my pedicure and said it is extremely important to hydrate your feet and heels. She said the oil can be used on the rest of the body as well and I have found that it works wonders on dry elbows, knees, and legs! If I put it on after I've shaved my legs, my legs stay silky smooth for a few days! Worth the price. I've had my bottle for 7 months and have only used about 1/3 of the bottle because you only need a few drops.