ELEMIS Herbal Lavender Repair Mask uploaded by Stacie H.ELEMIS Herbal Lavender Repair Mask uploaded by Isabelle M.

BY ELEMIS

Purifies, soothes, rebalances. ELEMIS Herbal Lavender Repair Mask is clarifying and soothing. Rosemary, thyme and lavender essential oils are blended with kaolin to purify dull, blemished complexions. You may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently but deeply cleanses, re-balances and nourishes.

Key Ingredients:

• Lavender Essential Oil: Reduces irritation
  • Thyme Essential Oil: Improves a sluggish complexion and regulates the sebaceous secretions. Also has antibacterial properties
  • Kaolin: Deep cleansing and non-drying clay to brighten and refine the skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Oil (Olus), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ethoxydiglycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene.

Usage: Warm into the palms and apply onto a cleansed face and neck, leaving it on for 10-15 minutes. Remove with warm water and follow with your regular ELEMIS toner and moisturizer.

ELEMIS Herbal Lavender Repair Mask
  • "I have oily skin and this is amazing for it! After this my skin feels so clear and not oily at all! I find it really does help with oil control and the smell is lovely! If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend or dry skin but it is for oily skin! So if that’s you! Defo try!" in 4 reviews
Amanda M.
I'm honestly obsessed with anything lavender and happened to be looking for a lightweight cream mask to replace one I loved from another brand that's been discontinued. The lavender component is nice but not overpowering at all - I could always use more. :) I hesitated at first because of the size of the tube but, when I saw how little you need, that convinced me to splurge on myself. (I only use about 2 small marbles' worth of product for my whole face and neck.) I put on a very thin, almost translucent layer, then wash off after 15 minutes or so. I've gotten distracted before and left this on while doing chores and obviously had no ill effects (you can leave this on overnight), it had just almost entirely absorbed into my skin. I'm completely in love with the texture of this - it's exactly what I was trying to replace! It's like a gel-cream moisturizer that feels simply heavenly on the skin...can't recommend enough! (I did not receive this product for free.)
Crystal M.
Columbia
I bought this at a spa. It smells amazing and does sooth my very sensitive and dry skin. I do notice an improvement after using, however it is very expensive. This is something that I would use occasionally and maybe a different mask on a more regular basis.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I actually just recieved this not to long ago as a freebie on my elemis order & love it. Will be purchasing again. Great quality, cute packaging. A little on the pricy side but well worth a splurge. Would like to try more of elemis products!
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
I love the Elemis line of products. I first tried this out when o got it in my summer FabFitFun box. It’s very soothing and relaxing. I don’t know that I would every buy this again but I really enjoyed trying it.
Kurstin M.
Fairfield
This really made me feel like I was at a spa! This product smells AMAZING and so pure. You can tell you’re putting a good product on your skin! It made my skin look glowy and smooth! My skin was refreshed after using this.
Katy V.
Every time I use this face mask, I see good results within the first use. I have sensitive skin, so this product helps with that. I always buy Elemis for my skin. I’m never disappointed with their products.
Amy L.
Cornwall
This has quickly become part of my skincare regiment. It really helps calm my rosacea and even helps with on the spot treatment for sudden breakouts. I definitely recommend using this alongside the balancing cleanser and toner.
Kate G.
Aptos, CA
Acne-prone people with sensitive skin, this stuff is perfect. It’s so gentle. Really heals and reduces breakouts and also soothes redness. And it smells amazing! I love using this stuff, my skin feels like a baby afterwards.
Lara S.
Love this. Calms, soothes and deep cleans my skin without over-drying it. I also use it as a spot treatment at night if I have a pimple and it is greatly reduced or gone by morning.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Lesley C.
Does this really work? Does it last a long time? How often do you need to apply?
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
I absolutely love lavender... Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I really would love to know more about this brand!!!???🤔🤔🤔🤔