Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask

This skin balancing and calming mask is ideal for sensitive, blemish prone skin. Clarifying and soothing Rosemary, Thyme and Lavender Essential Oils are blended with Kaolin to purify dull, blemished and congested complexions. You may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently but deeply cleanses, re-balances and nourishes.

Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask Please tell me about this. What does it smell like, is it amazing or worth it? I love the sound of lavender! Is it worth it?
How well does this work? Is it worth the price point?
Did you use this mask? Would you recommend buying and using it?
Start your review of Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask!
Product Highlights
...really does help with oil control and the smell is lovely! If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend or dry skin but it is for oily skin! So if that’s you! Defo try!in reviews
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
I like this mask but prefer the vital veggies. I thought the lavender would be balancing for my combo skin but it actually left me feeling a bit dry. It smells wonderful and feels nice on my skin, but I don’t get as much effect from it as the veggie mask
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Another Elemis favorite. I have sensitive combination skin, and this mask feels like a hug to the face. It really soothes my skin. Specially when I have a hormonal breakout, which doesn’t happen often, but it’s nice to know I have a line of defense. It also smells amazing.
Shauna J.
Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask uploaded by Shauna J.
I got a trial size of this mask a long with some other products from this brand. I like how easy it is to use, it spreads evenly and Easily, the lavander plays a big role in the smell also leaving my face really soft and smooth. It comes off easily with warm water too just leave on for 10 minutes.
Yosary  M.
New Brunswick, NJ
This product was so great for me my skin felt extremely soft and well taken care of. I would definitely buy it again specially because I’ve tried so many other products where my face would feel like it was burning and with this it never gave me that bad burning feeling on my face.
Deanna I.
Alabaster, AL
Elemis is a great product I’ve used it for 20+ years but it is very pricey and it’s hard to keep up with the amount I want to use.
Kaisee  B.
Clarifying & soothing. Has lavender & thyme essential oil, kaolin clay. Gentle but deeply cleanses skin. Great for a spot treatment for blemishes. Rebalances & nourishes the skin.
Angel E.
Love this the smell I found to be nice kinda relaxing 🙂 my skin felt hydrated  not oily not dried out or that tight feeling as some leave that after affect feeling  happy with the end result
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This mask is very great to the skin! It's not too pricey and it simple to apply. It's not harsh. It's very gentle! I also really love the packaging that is comes in! I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
La he utilizado para cuando regreso de la playa y quiero relajar mi rostro, me gusta su aroma y la frescura que deja, hace que mi piel se sienta bien hidratada y me quita las marcas rojas que dejan el sol y la sal del mar!..
Julie  M.
Lovely smelling mask which leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed after. Goes on smooth, relaxing mild scent, tingles a little when putting on. Got this as a part of Caroline Hirons spring kit and love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily M.
Shelton, WA
il y a un an
Michelle D. il y a 8 mois
It is amazing. It smells lavender essential oil it helps u dried out acne and good for pily and combination skin..once a week use only