Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask uploaded by Stacie H.Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask uploaded by Isabelle M.

BY ELEMIS

This skin balancing and calming mask is ideal for sensitive, blemish prone skin. Clarifying and soothing Rosemary, Thyme and Lavender Essential Oils are blended with Kaolin to purify dull, blemished and congested complexions. You may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently but deeply cleanses, re-balances and nourishes.

Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask
  • "I have oily skin and this is amazing for it! After this my skin feels so clear and not oily at all! I find it really does help with oil control and the smell is lovely! If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend or dry skin but it is for oily skin! So if that’s you! Defo try!" in 4 reviews
Amanda M.
I'm honestly obsessed with anything lavender and happened to be looking for a lightweight cream mask to replace one I loved from another brand that's been discontinued. The lavender component is nice but not overpowering at all - I could always use more. :) I hesitated at first because of the size of the tube but, when I saw how little you need, that convinced me to splurge on myself. (I only use about 2 small marbles' worth of product for my whole face and neck.) I put on a very thin, almost translucent layer, then wash off after 15 minutes or so. I've gotten distracted before and left this on while doing chores and obviously had no ill effects (you can leave this on overnight), it had just almost entirely absorbed into my skin. I'm completely in love with the texture of this - it's exactly what I was trying to replace! It's like a gel-cream moisturizer that feels simply heavenly on the skin...can't recommend enough! (I did not receive this product for free.)
Kristina H.
Garden city, MI
My favorite this about this is that I can just put some over a pimple at night and wake up and the redness and size has already reduced. My favorite mask to use because you don’t need a think layer and it doesn’t make my skin feel dry after which I have experienced with other masks.
Mckenzie W.
I love this product, it smells sooooo good! I got this product from a FabFitFun box and I decided to try it out. I put it on my face and it was so gentle and light, I would definitely get it again. I definitely recommend you to try
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I am trying this mask out for the first time and so far I love it. It has a lovely relaxing lavender smell. Feels great on the skin. However I did feel like I had to use a lot of product so this is not like normal elemis products where a little goes a long way. So far my skin feels smoother and to be honest I'm super relaxed from this scent. So earthy. The packaging is great. I have the 15ml travel size. I feel like I may get 5-8 uses maybe more. But other than the amount of product I feel I had to use I'm pretty happy with this one! I may be purchasing more in the future. I plan to follow this mask with the elemis superfood night cream which is another wonderful product.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I actually like this mask better as an overnight spot treatment instead of a regular mask.

I bought this at a spa on a cruise ship on their recommendation.

It was an okay value, not insanely expensive. The esthetician said that I could use this as an overnight spot treatment. It really works pretty decently at that.

Otherwise, I really wasn't wowed by this product.
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is really good and helps my
Skin feel amazing and hydrated after a long day at work or a weekend out. Its defiantly worth trying out! It has really
Improved my skin and I would highly recommend to anyone
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
This mask is absolutely amazing for my skin and it is a great value for the price. It exceeded my expectations greatly. I was a first time user and I would definitely buy this product again. I recommend this to anyone!
Jolee B.
Spencerport, NY
I was actually suckered into buying this while on a cruise several years back...and ended up LOVING it. I have pretty bad hormonal acne and this mask helps keep it at bay if I use it once a week or so.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lesley C.
Does this really work? Does it last a long time? How often do you need to apply?
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
I absolutely love lavender... Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I really would love to know more about this brand!!!???🤔🤔🤔🤔