BY ELEMIS

An exquisite gel exfoliator for daily use-Smooth micro-spherical jojoba beads gently polish skin-Lifts away dull dead skin surface cells-Infused with Moroccan Rose & Cucumber-Offers hydrating & soothing benefits-Leaves skin silky soft to touch-Suitable for sensitive mature & dehydrated skin Product Line: Elemis - CleanserProduct Size: 250ml/8.5oz see more...

Muriel A.
I got this Gentle Rose Exfoliator as a gift and this was my first time trying it and it's actually good it's not bad at all. I'm like half way the bottle and I just like how it leaves my skin after, my skin is sensitive and this is perfect for it.
Georgia S.
Does exactly what it says. Exfoliates really well and isn't harsh on the skin like so many are. Would definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skin like me!!
Sophie D.
South street , Newcastle
I liked the smell of this product and it really helped to lightly exfoliate my face. I felt like t helped prep my face as part of my skincare routine.