BY ELEMIS

Refines, revitalizes, brightens. Reveal radiant, soft skin with the ELEMIS Gentle Rose Exfoliator. Micro-spherical jojoba beads are blended with hydrating rose absolute to gently exfoliate the surface of the skin leaving it silky smooth and soft to the touch. Cucumber extract, rich in vitamin C, a natural antioxidant, moisturizes as it soothes and refreshes. Use weekly to buff away dirt and dead skin cells to achieve a glowing, youthful complexion.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Absolute of Moroccan Rose: Hydrating, restoring the skins youthful appearance. Soothes and reduces surface irritations
  • Jojoba Beads: Exfoliate gently, whilst leaving a veil of moisture on the skin
  • Cucumber: Cooling, refreshing and soothing with moisture regulating activity. Tightens the skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Red 4 (CI 14700).

Usage: Warm into the palms and lightly massage onto a damp skin with circular movements, allowing its silky texture and subtle aroma to delight the senses. Rinse off with warm water and follow with your regular ELEMIS toner and moisturizer.

Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Gentle and easy on my skin. Smells so fresh, just like a rose. Been using it about 2 times a week and my skin is so happy with the results. Pricey like most elemis products are, but again, a little goes a long way. I keep looking for sales, but unfortunately none have flew into my lap. Man, this girl will splurge with most elemis products but no buyers remorse. It's well worth it. ELEMIS Gentle Rose Exfoliator
Cristina G.
This is a very gentle yet effective exfoliator. The jojoba beads make this exfoliate hydrating instead of drying like many others do on my skin. I love how my skin is so soft afterwards and not that “skin pulled tight” feeling. It clears away all the dirt in my pores. The smell is so good but not strong. I highly recommend this product.
COURTNEY c.
Palatka, FL
Elemis is by far the best facial product I've EVER used. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and new. It doesn't dry out my face and helps me manage my oily skin. It smells like a spa, and is so smooth. The best product, I will be a buyer for life 100%.
Kelly R.
New York
I love Elemis products. This is gentle enough to use every single day. That being said it doesn’t feel like it’s doing a really deep clean. It’s a gel formula in a pretty pink shade.
Muriel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this Gentle Rose Exfoliator as a gift and this was my first time trying it and it's actually good it's not bad at all. I'm like half way the bottle and I just like how it leaves my skin after, my skin is sensitive and this is perfect for it.
Influenster M.
I spend so much on Elmis products thinking it would help my skin did not help my skin or make it worse but i did not see a difference either cheaper products out there with much better results
Tatiana S.
Irvine , CA
This was given to me as a present so I can’t comment on the price however I love the product ..feels like something my cosmetologist would use on my hands :)
Ana M.
San Diego
This is a chemical exfoliator which is healthier for your skin. It really makes it feel vibrant and well taken care of. Way better than sugar scrubs.
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
This smells wonderful! I do wish it was a bit more exfoliating, but it cleans my sling without irritation and works well with my other face products.
Antonia S.
Woodbridge
so gentle and gets rid of any of my flaky skin! The rose smell is actually very soothing as well and not too overpowering.