BY ELEMIS

Refines, revitalizes, brightens. Reveal radiant, soft skin with the ELEMIS Gentle Rose Exfoliator. Micro-spherical jojoba beads are blended with hydrating rose absolute to gently exfoliate the surface of the skin leaving it silky smooth and soft to the touch. Cucumber extract, rich in vitamin C, a natural antioxidant, moisturizes as it soothes and refreshes. Use weekly to buff away dirt and dead skin cells to achieve a glowing, youthful complexion.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Absolute of Moroccan Rose: Hydrating, restoring the skins youthful appearance. Soothes and reduces surface irritations
  • Jojoba Beads: Exfoliate gently, whilst leaving a veil of moisture on the skin
  • Cucumber: Cooling, refreshing and soothing with moisture regulating activity. Tightens the skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Red 4 (CI 14700).

Usage: Warm into the palms and lightly massage onto a damp skin with circular movements, allowing its silky texture and subtle aroma to delight the senses. Rinse off with warm water and follow with your regular ELEMIS toner and moisturizer.

Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Gentle and easy on my skin. Smells so fresh, just like a rose. Been using it about 2 times a week and my skin is so happy with the results. Pricey like most elemis products are, but again, a little goes a long way. I keep looking for sales, but unfortunately none have flew into my lap. Man, this girl will splurge with most elemis products but no buyers remorse. It's well worth it. ELEMIS Gentle Rose Exfoliator
Cristina G.
This is a very gentle yet effective exfoliator. The jojoba beads make this exfoliate hydrating instead of drying like many others do on my skin. I love how my skin is so soft afterwards and not that “skin pulled tight” feeling. It clears away all the dirt in my pores. The smell is so good but not strong. I highly recommend this product.
Kelly R.
New York
I love Elemis products. This is gentle enough to use every single day. That being said it doesn’t feel like it’s doing a really deep clean. It’s a gel formula in a pretty pink shade.
Muriel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this Gentle Rose Exfoliator as a gift and this was my first time trying it and it's actually good it's not bad at all. I'm like half way the bottle and I just like how it leaves my skin after, my skin is sensitive and this is perfect for it.
Influenster M.
I spend so much on Elmis products thinking it would help my skin did not help my skin or make it worse but i did not see a difference either cheaper products out there with much better results
Tatiana S.
Irvine, CA
This was given to me as a present so I can’t comment on the price however I love the product ..feels like something my cosmetologist would use on my hands :)
Ana M.
San Diego
This is a chemical exfoliator which is healthier for your skin. It really makes it feel vibrant and well taken care of. Way better than sugar scrubs.
Antonia S.
Woodbridge
so gentle and gets rid of any of my flaky skin! The rose smell is actually very soothing as well and not too overpowering.
Cynthia C.
Douglasville, GA
Elemis skin care line discovered while on my last cruises and fell in true love. My skin feels soft and young again. Luv it!
Alisha N.
Cape Town
One of my favourite exfoliators 😍 I hate when exfoliators are harsh on skin and leave it red and hurt rather healthy and happy looking! I find this one to be ideal because the beads contained are really gentle and leave my skin feeling and looking slinky soft and refreshed. One of the most pleasant smelling products in the range too 😄

back