Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Anna R.

BY ELEMIS

This powerful rejuvenating mask is ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when skin is looking tired and dull.

Rich in active extracts of Strawberry and Kiwi fruit, you may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently, but deeply, cleanses, rejuvenates and brightens the overall complexion.

Amira A.
This mask has fruit enzymes in it so it exfoliates without being too harsh on the skin . I love how it makes my face glowing and my pores looking so clean . A little pricey and that is the only downside
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I like the way this feels on my skin, and it smells really good it definitely makes my skin brighter and my pores tighter, when you can catch it on sale it's worth a try
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
Well the first thing is the smell of this product is absolutely to die for !! The product is effortless and so so nice to use ! Definitely one of my favorite skin masks I’ve tried !
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
Macy C.
Alexander, AR
It smells really good, not chemically like other brands I've tried. It feels really good in the skin, and I felt soft and refreshed afterwards. I for one have very sensitive skin so it did make my face kind of tingle/burn and after wards my face was even more red than usual and a little irritated, but I think for someone with normal skin who isn't sensitive it is a great product!
Anjulee A.
I used to work at a spa where they used Elemis products in their treatments and I would use this face mask a couple times a week. It's good for combo skin and has a somewhat fruity fragrance. After using this my face always felt cleansed and fresh. It can be a bit drying so always remember to follow up with a good hydrating moisturizer.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This is a great gentle natural exfoliating product . The fruit enzymes help to break down the dry skin and exfoliate it away . Higher price point but this is a great one for someone who suffered from dry and sensitive skin .
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
When you have sensitive skin it is hard to find products that wont cause irritation. I have found that product in a face mask by Elemis Skincare. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and brand new. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. I have never had a problem with irritation.This is one of my splurge items that I must have as it is priced on the higher end. If you want to have your skin feel like new I would recommend giving this product a shot.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
LOOOVE this mask. The fruit is not a super forward scent so if you're expecting that you will be disappointed but in my opinion good skin care should not smell good. I felt noticeable brightening in my skin after buying this at an elemis spa and would repurchase.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I received this at a spa that I went to. Never heard of the brand so I was skeptical. Honestly, get this, try this! My skin felt so baby soft and renewed! I am addicted to this and have to be patient in between uses because I am honestly addicted