Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Anna R.

BY ELEMIS

This powerful rejuvenating mask is ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when skin is looking tired and dull.

Rich in active extracts of Strawberry and Kiwi fruit, you may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently, but deeply, cleanses, rejuvenates and brightens the overall complexion.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Woodville, TX
Made me feel like a rainbow no really the smell is great it even tastes great o love this mask me feel like goodie good whoop got me looking
Cassondra H.
Cassondra H.
Mountain Lake, MN
Smells yummy and is very potent. You'll have reddening after you use it so I recommend before bed. Wake up with nice smooth skin.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite masks. My skin is so smooth and actually looks brighter after I use it.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
good mask, keeps your skin rejuvenated and fruity. I would recommend this to everyone
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Works great, makes my skin brighter and smoother. My daughter even likes to use it!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS WORKS GREAT. I really was happy with the results. It left me feeling "Rejuvenated" . The natural ingredients are comforting to know that it is healthy.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Elemis skincare fruit active rejuvenating mask is the first time I used it and I love it. It works very good. It is very effective on my skin. I'll try it again. The packing was perfectly fine.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my face absolutely glows and refreshed!! I love the way my skin feels after I use this so soft and hydrated.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Nice products but I have to limit how often I use because I do find these fruit masks to be a bit intense and very acidic. Works. Graet for exfoliation and baby soft skin.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this at a spa that I went to. Never heard of the brand so I was skeptical. Honestly, get this, try this! My skin felt so baby soft and renewed! I am addicted to this and have to be patient in between uses because I am honestly addicted