Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Anna R.

BY ELEMIS

This powerful rejuvenating mask is ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when skin is looking tired and dull.

Rich in active extracts of Strawberry and Kiwi fruit, you may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently, but deeply, cleanses, rejuvenates and brightens the overall complexion.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Woodville, TX
Made me feel like a rainbow no really the smell is great it even tastes great o love this mask me feel like goodie good whoop got me looking
Cassondra H.
Cassondra H.
Mountain Lake, MN
Smells yummy and is very potent. You'll have reddening after you use it so I recommend before bed. Wake up with nice smooth skin.
This is one of my favorite masks. My skin is so smooth and actually looks brighter after I use it.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
good mask, keeps your skin rejuvenated and fruity. I would recommend this to everyone
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Works great, makes my skin brighter and smoother. My daughter even likes to use it!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS WORKS GREAT. I really was happy with the results. It left me feeling "Rejuvenated" . The natural ingredients are comforting to know that it is healthy.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Elemis skincare fruit active rejuvenating mask is the first time I used it and I love it. It works very good. It is very effective on my skin. I'll try it again. The packing was perfectly fine.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Love this product!!! Smells wonderful, a little pricey, helps hydrate skin, this was my first time using product and I would use again!
Tania E.
Tania E.
Just purchased this on a Cruise and love it me and my daughter both use it makes our skin so soft and beautiful!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love the way My face feels after I use this product. It does not sting or irritate My face at all.