BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElemis
Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask

Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask

This powerful rejuvenating mask is ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when skin is looking tired and dull. Rich in active extracts of Strawberry and Kiwi fruit, you may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently, but deeply, cleanses, rejuvenates and brightens the overall complexion.

ArrE they good worth it ?
Start your review of Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask!
Product Highlights
When you have sensitive skin it is hard to find products that wont cause irritation. I have found that product in a face mask by Elemis Skincare. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and brand new. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. I have never had a problem with irritation.This is one of my splurge items that I must have as it is priced on the higher end. If you want to have your skin feel like new I would recommend giving this product a shot.in reviews
Amanda M.
This mask from Elemis smells amazing! It feels good too! It is easy to use. It's in a white tube that you squeeze and the product comes out easily. I have to say I think Elemis is a brand that is worth the money. I would recommend giving it a try.
Brooke S.
Kincaid , IL
Very luxury experience! I love elemis this brand is hella expensive but sooo worth the splurge! I always see results and have not been disappointed with a single product I used with them and I bought a lot of ELEMIS! For me this will be my absolute #1 favorite skincare line out there known to man kind!
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
One of my favorite masks from Elemis! It smells great, and it leaves you looking and feeling like you just went on a time machine. It softens, brightens, and rejuvenates the skin beautifully!
Gayla W.
Thompsonville, IL
I have got to say that this is my new "HOLY GRAIL" skincare brand! Thosaskbleft my face feeling absolutely baby soft, as well as toned, moisturized and super radiant! I have just purchased the Elemis Marine Collagen Moisturizing Cream and I'm sooo excited to try it! I will be posting my review on it after I have had time to use it and experience the results.
Melissa P.
El Dorado, AR
This mask is a game changer. I went on a cruise in May and treated myself to a spa day on the ship and had a facial with all Elemis products and this mask was my favorite, it smells great and my skin was so soft. I bought this and another products when I was done with my facial.
Yesenia P.
The Elemis skincare fruit active rejuvenating mask is the first time I used it and I love it. It works very good. It is very effective on my skin. I'll try it again. The packing was perfectly fine.
Martina S.
North Hills, CA
Aya R.
Coppell, TX
I actually got this product in a fabfitfun box a while back and i still use it! It is very refreshing and easy to use! I think its great! Its also very quick and you don’t have to wait around for it. Love it!
Lacy D.
I can’t say enough how much I like the Elemis brand. The products works so well for me. This particular product had done me good. I would recommend..
Lori S.
Fishers, IN
I discovered this line while vacationing in the Bahamas at Atlantis day spa. It was my first time ever using the product. It feels absolutely wonderful when applied and on. It smells wonderful and it is like being at the spa at home. It is extremely moisturizing, especially following extreme sun exposure . I recommend using all year round. Your skin will thank you again and again!!!