Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by by S.Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Anna R.

BY ELEMIS

This powerful rejuvenating mask is ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when skin is looking tired and dull.

Rich in active extracts of Strawberry and Kiwi fruit, you may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently, but deeply, cleanses, rejuvenates and brightens the overall complexion.

Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask
  • "When you have sensitive skin it is hard to find products that wont cause irritation. I have found that product in a face mask by Elemis Skincare. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and brand new. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. I have never had a problem with irritation.This is one of my splurge items that I must have as it is priced on the higher end. If you want to have your skin feel like new I would recommend giving this product a shot." in 5 reviews
Kenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
This mask is my favorite especially after a peel! It smells like fruit and it’s not messy. You let it sit and it comes off smooth and leave your face soft to the touch and refreshed. Since the product spreads so well you don’t need a lot of product which means the bottle lasts a little longer that most other products would!
Jessica C.
Enterprise, MS
Made my face feel amazing. Didn’t have a bad smell, I feel like it did what it claims to do for the most part. It’s a great product but honestly there are ones that work the same for less money...
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Omg. One of the best masks I’ve ever used In my life! Easy to apply and use, the directions are simple. I was a first time user. This mask made my skin feel so amazing after use omg. I will definitely be going through this tube quick and repurchase more of this. It’s so amazing! Would definitely give this product a 100% rating. Love!!!!!
Amira A.
This mask has fruit enzymes in it so it exfoliates without being too harsh on the skin . I love how it makes my face glowing and my pores looking so clean . A little pricey and that is the only downside
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I like the way this feels on my skin, and it smells really good it definitely makes my skin brighter and my pores tighter, when you can catch it on sale it's worth a try
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
Well the first thing is the smell of this product is absolutely to die for !! The product is effortless and so so nice to use ! Definitely one of my favorite skin masks I’ve tried !
Macy C.
Alexander, AR
It smells really good, not chemically like other brands I've tried. It feels really good in the skin, and I felt soft and refreshed afterwards. I for one have very sensitive skin so it did make my face kind of tingle/burn and after wards my face was even more red than usual and a little irritated, but I think for someone with normal skin who isn't sensitive it is a great product!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
Anjulee A.
I used to work at a spa where they used Elemis products in their treatments and I would use this face mask a couple times a week. It's good for combo skin and has a somewhat fruity fragrance. After using this my face always felt cleansed and fresh. It can be a bit drying so always remember to follow up with a good hydrating moisturizer.