Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by by S.Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Anna R.

BY ELEMIS

This powerful rejuvenating mask is ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when skin is looking tired and dull.

Rich in active extracts of Strawberry and Kiwi fruit, you may experience an active tingling sensation as the mask gently, but deeply, cleanses, rejuvenates and brightens the overall complexion.

Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask
  • "When you have sensitive skin it is hard to find products that wont cause irritation. I have found that product in a face mask by Elemis Skincare. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and brand new. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. I have never had a problem with irritation.This is one of my splurge items that I must have as it is priced on the higher end. If you want to have your skin feel like new I would recommend giving this product a shot." in 5 reviews
Chelsea D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This mask came in a Fabfitfun box I received. It was really moisturizing and smoothing. I use it 2X a month during the summer and once a month in the winter, to help with sun damage and then dry skin. I definitely recommend this!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I was not the biggest fan of this mask. Sure it didn’t upset my skin but it felt more like a nice cream that literally just lied there until I rinsed it off. Surprisingly mediocre. It did clean my skin, but there wasn’t any noticeable improvement the way you would be satisfied after a trip to a salon. You can get better results with a St. Ives apricot scrub than you can with this.
Maura S.
Wethersfield, CT
My holy grail of masks! I might just do one now! The packing is perfect and I PROMISE you after you use this mask your skin will feel baby soft. This came in a package for me (a subscription box) and I’m always up for trying products. I am tough on grading them bc I receive so many but this mask was like going to the spa. I will never be without it again. A must have product!!!
Meredith S.
Portales
This mask is somehow exfoliating, calming, smoothing, and moisturizing all at the same time! I am traveling to Ireland in a few months and I read on their website that they suggest a thin application of this during flights to help avoid the toll overseas travel can take on your skin. I will definitely be doing this!
Jenifer O.
I like it. The smell is amazing. I like how it makes me face feel. It is very pricey. I received it in a beauty box. The packaging could be more attractive. It was effective in small doses.
Makenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
This mask is my favorite especially after a peel! It smells like fruit and it’s not messy. You let it sit and it comes off smooth and leave your face soft to the touch and refreshed. Since the product spreads so well you don’t need a lot of product which means the bottle lasts a little longer that most other products would!
Jessica N.
Iron mountain
I got this in an Ipsy bag or fabfitfun or something....either way, it was my favorite product that I received. I see an instant result after taking it off. My face glows! Sad to see it is a little on the expensive side when I tried o order it again, but I think I might go for it anyway.
Alexis H.
This stuff moisturizes and keeps my skin glowing and dewy the next day. I am a bit of a mask sucker and I almost use them daily. I shouldn’t but I love the feeling. I reach for this one often. I haven’t noticed anything that I don’t like about it.
Melissa P.
409 Hathaway Dr, El Dorado, AR
This mask is a game changer. I went on a cruise in May and treated myself to a spa day on the ship and had a facial with all Elemis products and this mask was my favorite, it smells great and my skin was so soft. I bought this and another products when I was done with my facial.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
This is good, not amazing. It’s extremely gentle - too much so in my opinion - but for those with more sensitive skin than mine, that may be a plus. It does leave my skin really soft, but I need to use this twice as often as other similar products to see equal results.

Amazon