BY ELEMIS

Luxuriously Fragrant Shower Cream Escape to an exotic paradise while cocooning your body with this truly luxurious cream wash. Advanced bodycare technology provides an exceptionally skin friendly formulation that completely cleanses the skin without stripping your protective surface oils. The unique and rich infusion of exotic tahitian monoi oil, a traditional blend of tiare flowers soaked in copra oil, has been fragranced with frangipani flowers to leave the skin feeling beautifully soft, supple and delicately scented.  For total body indulgence after bathing, dry off and apply the award-winning Exotic Frangipani Body Oil. This product are free from : Parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colors & Silicones. Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream

• I don't quite understand what shower cream is? Is it used...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this out yet? 6 Answers
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
A lot of other shower creams don't completely moisturize your skin enough and leaves a stiff feeling on your skin like a film, but this cream is magical! I love it so much!!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells great and cleans your body very throughly! I definitely recommend this product to anyone that likes smells that remind them of flowers and the ocean.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
It smells -real- good. That’s pretty much it. Not exactly life changing. Really nice wash for a luxurious bath.
Karen D.
Dallas, TX
Great product the smell is really great and it leaves your skin really soft after i would totally buy it again
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Awesome product and works really well. It has a great smell that last when you use it.
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this is my favorite shower cream ! leaves ur skin feeling flawless i love it so much
Terri H.
Using this alongside the oil is just amazing. My skin has never felt so pampered from a shower. Effective and smells great. Also works into a great lather so also don’t need a lot of product. Again the only downfall for me is price but it’s not really a product I would use everyday for washing so it’s more of a pamper night product for me. So I would buy again on this Basis
Georgia H.
Harrogate
Wow! I love this body wash! It smells like heaven on earth🧡🌸🌼 the frangipani scent is to die for it leaves your skin feeling and smelling beautiful! It’s a little bit expensive but a little goes such a long way so you can make it last... 100% recommend for anyone wanting to treat themselves👍🏻✅
Amrita C.
I've used this in the past when it was gifted to me. I loved it the smell the texture everything about it is lovely. I would defienetly buy again one day. It is quite pricey but the feel of your skin after a few washes feels very different in a good way!
Marti L.
The texture of this shower cream is silky smooth and feels luxurious. I love the smell of frangipani it smells like a spa and makes you feel you are in that spa day experience.
Rhesa P.
Grenada
Has anyone tried this out yet?
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't quite understand what shower cream is? Is it used to clean your body in the shower or what?

Amazon