BY ELEMIS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this as a gift and I love it. It can be difficult to bring to an oil because you have to put the bottle in hot water but the oil is super moisturizing and the smell is very neutral. My skin felt absolutely amazing after using it. Great for stretch marks or bad dry spots. I wouldn't use this all over because remember it's an oil. Great for massages :) " in 5 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this and have used it a handful of times. It has a good distinct smell and I think it's the oil not added fragrance, but not sure about that. You need to heat the bottle to make it a liquid oil to use. I just took the bottle into the shower and it heated easily. Only used in the winter for dry skin and it worked well. " in 3 reviews
Megan C.
Kilbarchan , Renfrewshire
Love This! A favourite in my house. Absolute luxury in a bottle. The fragrance is beautiful, I will need to check to see if there is a candle in this fragrance. I suffer from dry skin , especially after shaving my legs so this is perfect. A little goes a long way.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I'm new to learning about superfoods and how they help the body from the inside out. I received a sample of this in the mail and I'm so in love with the way my skin feels and looks! I'm sold! I find this quite affordable and right now they're having black Friday deals! Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser
sandrasob S.
Kent
This product is a truly exotic oil which is solidifies at cooler temperatures and you can use on hair nail and body
Cathy J.
I love this oil I both mine when I was on a cruise ship on the Carnival in the spa the lady recommend it to me and I love it
Amparo P.
Asheville
Magnificent product for moisturizing dry hair (and skin!) Discovered this while on a cruise and am currently on my 3rd bottle. The fragrance makes you feel so luxurious!!! Well done!
Emmye F.
Las Vegas, NV
This oil is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being too oily. It soaks right in. It smells great too. It's also great to use for massages to relieve sore muscles. It's a great product.
Demi S.
This is a very multi use product I either lather it on my body in the bath or shower or in the bath with me! The smell is absolutely divine!! I also use on cuticles or really dry patches works a treat! I run it under warm water don’t take too long to turn into a oil :) The bottle is absolutely stunning so would be the most beautiful gift! Absolute luxury when I use this! You get so much product you could use it daily even though its such a luxurious product! Its very high quality so dont need much at all! Great if you want to treat the dry ends of hair too ! Your hair will smell amazing for ages! Highly recommend!
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
First off this smells sexy, in an in your face way. Great post bath/ shower as you need to heat the bottle to turn from a shower to an oil, just leave it at your feet a couple of minutes.

Great for a massage, smells of white tropical floral. People constantly ask what smell it is. It's so strong in summer you could just use the oil on your pulse points as a perfume.
Esme✌ b.
Worthing, Worthing
Have used this on my nails, skin and hair, all with great outcomes. I normally use this after a hot bath on my skin and it leaves it soft and smelling brilliant, also i use it occasionally for a hot oil treatment for my hair, leaving it soft and shiny, also smelling beautiful.
Laura W.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Absolutely love everything about this product. It smells gorgeous and the oil is moisturizing but not too greasy. It sinks into the skin and leaves it feeling super soft. Like a spa treatment at home!
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does it smell good? Like really good ?
Priya E.
Can be used at night nd day both ?
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4
Mmmm y huele bien????
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Does this help with super dry Elbows?
Chasity R.
Is the smell really strong?