BY ELEMIS #83 in Body Oil

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this as a gift and I love it. It can be difficult to bring to an oil because you have to put the bottle in hot water but the oil is super moisturizing and the smell is very neutral. My skin felt absolutely amazing after using it. Great for stretch marks or bad dry spots. I wouldn't use this all over because remember it's an oil. Great for massages :) " in 5 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this and have used it a handful of times. It has a good distinct smell and I think it's the oil not added fragrance, but not sure about that. You need to heat the bottle to make it a liquid oil to use. I just took the bottle into the shower and it heated easily. Only used in the winter for dry skin and it worked well. " in 3 reviews
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
Although it is a little pricey ($48) this is the best oil. A salon tech sold it to me for my feet and I love it. I use it every night. Not only on my feet but my elbows and hands. I highly recommend it. You get hydrated without being oily.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I'm new to learning about superfoods and how they help the body from the inside out. I received a sample of this in the mail and I'm so in love with the way my skin feels and looks! I'm sold! I find this quite affordable and right now they're having black Friday deals! Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser
Demi S.
This is a very multi use product I either lather it on my body in the bath or shower or in the bath with me! The smell is absolutely divine!! I also use on cuticles or really dry patches works a treat! I run it under warm water don’t take too long to turn into a oil :) The bottle is absolutely stunning so would be the most beautiful gift! Absolute luxury when I use this! You get so much product you could use it daily even though its such a luxurious product! Its very high quality so dont need much at all! Great if you want to treat the dry ends of hair too ! Your hair will smell amazing for ages! Highly recommend!
Emmye F.
Las Vegas, NV
This oil is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being too oily. It soaks right in. It smells great too. It's also great to use for massages to relieve sore muscles. It's a great product.
Kairene S.
This oil smells so good! It's solid at room temperature but heated it turns into a liquid. It's good to apply after you have had a bath/shower or you could even apply it in your hair before you wash it and let it sit for 10-15 minutes! This oil will not only leave your skin feeling great but your skin will smell great too! I would recommend this product! :)
Yudisleidy C.
Great for moisture, you can never go wrong when using this amazing product..
Mikayla L.
Winnipeg, MB
Such a good go to scent. It's fresh enough for day time but also flirty enough for nighttime. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It's the best of both worlds and is definitely a staple for me in my perfumes! Such a good follow up to showering
Or even just dabbing some on my neck and wrists.
Tiffany H.
This oil is everything. The scent is so exotic and sensual it makes you feel like your in Bali lying on a hammock and flowers are all around you. I love this oil as a massage oil or after a body scrub, or just when you want that extra kick of moisture and fragrance. I highly recommend this product.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
I love Elemis products. I use this oil in my natural hair. It smells wonderful. Whenever the wind blows, I smell the Frangipani!
Nicole L.
We used this when I was in esthetics school. has the most wonderful smell and feels so lovely on the skin. I still buy it and it's been 7 yeers. my friends are even using it now.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does it smell good? Like really good ?
Priya E.
Can be used at night nd day both ?
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4
Mmmm y huele bien????
Chasity R.
Is the smell really strong?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Does this help with super dry Elbows?