BY ELEMIS #83 in Body Oil

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this as a gift and I love it. It can be difficult to bring to an oil because you have to put the bottle in hot water but the oil is super moisturizing and the smell is very neutral. My skin felt absolutely amazing after using it. Great for stretch marks or bad dry spots. I wouldn't use this all over because remember it's an oil. Great for massages :) " in 5 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this and have used it a handful of times. It has a good distinct smell and I think it's the oil not added fragrance, but not sure about that. You need to heat the bottle to make it a liquid oil to use. I just took the bottle into the shower and it heated easily. Only used in the winter for dry skin and it worked well. " in 3 reviews
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil This exotic oil is one of favourites to use on my guests. 'Frangipani' translates to 'Flowers of the Gods' and with an aroma like this, this product is perfectly named. It's super moisturising and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. I particularly love that it provides free radical protection. This oil is also great as a conditioning treatment for hair, nails and feet! One of the my favs for sure.
Katie R.
Roundhay, Leeds
Fantastic body oil.
I use it after every bath. It keeps my skin soft and in good condition. It smells amazing.
You can also use it on your hair if you have dry ends which I do...I will occasionally put a little bit on the ends of my hair it really helps mositurise it and I can smell the fab frangipani scent all day long!
Esme✌ b.
Worthing, West sussex
Have used this on my nails, skin and hair, all with great outcomes. I normally use this after a hot bath on my skin and it leaves it soft and smelling brilliant, also i use it occasionally for a hot oil treatment for my hair, leaving it soft and shiny, also smelling beautiful.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
This hasn't necessarily got the best fragrance too it but it also isn't the worst smell ever by far. It makes your skin feel beautifully supple without having to use up any product at all
Anna M.
The first thing I need to say about this is that it is my favourite fragrance in a skincare product EVER. From the moment I first smelled this product it's been part of my skincare routine.
It's an interesting product as it is a solid that turns into a liquid when the temperature gets higher e.g. hot summer, or stood in hot water (as is suggested). I stand this in the shower so it melts in the stream of warm water, then afterwards I cover myself in it, and my skin is silky smooth and beautiful smelling for hours after. I sometimes use this instead of perfume.
Another way I use it is as a hair mask. I massage it into my hair (avoiding the roots), then relax for 15 minutes before washing my hair as normal.
A very versatile product. I'd recommend this and would repurchase.
Amy S.
Kirkburton, West Yorkshire
The concept of this oil is very interesting and unique compared to other oils I have used as it is naturally solid and you have to heat it up in order for it to dissolve into a liquid. It's lovely having a warm oil to massage into your skin because it adds to a very luxurious experience. The oil itself is very rich and silky. This means it does take quite a while to fully absorb into the skin, which is no different to any other body oil, but once it has fully soaked in, your skin is left feeling deeply moisturised and replenished.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
First off this smells sexy, in an in your face way. Great post bath/ shower as you need to heat the bottle to turn from a shower to an oil, just leave it at your feet a couple of minutes.

Great for a massage, smells of white tropical floral. People constantly ask what smell it is. It's so strong in summer you could just use the oil on your pulse points as a perfume.
Courtney H.
Wales
This body oil is AMAZING. Had it as a gift and will 100% be buying it again, the smell is beautiful and stays fragrant hours after applying. You have to heat the product slightly, which helps it soak into the skin, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth and your body relaxed. It is a luxury item but its totally worth the money for something extra special.
Megan C.
Kilbarchan , Renfrewshire
Love This! A favourite in my house. Absolute luxury in a bottle. The fragrance is beautiful, I will need to check to see if there is a candle in this fragrance. I suffer from dry skin , especially after shaving my legs so this is perfect. A little goes a long way.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
I love what this product does to my very dry skin ... I just hate having to use it lol.  The scent is fabulous and the oil easily soaks into the skin.  You need to warm the product in some warm/hot water (in the bottle) prior to using it to make it liquify.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does it smell good? Like really good ?
Priya E.
Can be used at night nd day both ?
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4
Mmmm y huele bien????
Chasity R.
Is the smell really strong?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Does this help with super dry Elbows?