BY ELEMIS

A delicate body treatment oil Contains an exotic blend of Coconut Coprah Oil & sweet scented Frangipani flowers Provides long-lasting hydration & locks in moisture Also works as an intensive conditioning treatment for hair & nails Skin appears supple,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this as a gift and I love it. It can be difficult to bring to an oil because you have to put the bottle in hot water but the oil is super moisturizing and the smell is very neutral. My skin felt absolutely amazing after using it. Great for stretch marks or bad dry spots. I wouldn't use this all over because remember it's an oil. Great for massages :) " in 5 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this and have used it a handful of times. It has a good distinct smell and I think it's the oil not added fragrance, but not sure about that. You need to heat the bottle to make it a liquid oil to use. I just took the bottle into the shower and it heated easily. Only used in the winter for dry skin and it worked well. " in 3 reviews
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I'm new to learning about superfoods and how they help the body from the inside out. I received a sample of this in the mail and I'm so in love with the way my skin feels and looks! I'm sold! I find this quite affordable and right now they're having black Friday deals! Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser
Kay  N.
I’ve been using this oil for many years now, and honestly the smell is exotic and not overwhelming. I definitely recommend it and use every time after I get out the shower leaving my skin smelling so good and well hydrated without being greasy. This product is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth it.
Amparo P.
Asheville
Magnificent product for moisturizing dry hair (and skin!) Discovered this while on a cruise and am currently on my 3rd bottle. The fragrance makes you feel so luxurious!!! Well done!
Ashley M.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
Although it is a little pricey ($48) this is the best oil. A salon tech sold it to me for my feet and I love it. I use it every night. Not only on my feet but my elbows and hands. I highly recommend it. You get hydrated without being oily.
April H.
New York
I was introduced to this on a cruise ship, where I got my first bottle a few years ago. Used that up and had to buy more. I’ve found similar products to their scrubs and lotions, but this stands alone. It’s great after a shower to moisturize, and absorbs quickly without feeling oily.
Sydney D.
I love this stuff! I can literally use it from head to toe -- it works great as a deep conditioner on my curly hair, I can mix it with a bit of sugar as a DIY scrub that leaves my skin heavenly soft and gorgeously scented, I can apply it on my feet and wear socks overnight to wake up with soft tootsies. The smell is just awesome. A+ product that I continue to repurchase over and over again.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
I bought this oil at a spa onboard a Carnival cruise ship. It smells so good! After turning 30 my skin has become so dry and this oil is definitely a blessing. The cool thing about this oil is that in the winter, because of the cold weather, it solidifies so you have to place the bottle under warm running water. Buy it, you'll love it!
Lupearelis L.
MIAMI, FL
OMG!!!! I love this product!! I bought this product in the Bahamas, in the Atlantis Resort after going to the spa. I love the smell of this product and its many uses. Not only can you use it as a massage oil, a skin softener oil, and even an oil that can make our hair shine! It is amazing and would recommend it to anyone!!
Tiffany H.
This oil is everything. The scent is so exotic and sensual it makes you feel like your in Bali lying on a hammock and flowers are all around you. I love this oil as a massage oil or after a body scrub, or just when you want that extra kick of moisture and fragrance. I highly recommend this product.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does it smell good? Like really good ?
Priya E.
Can be used at night nd day both ?
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4
Mmmm y huele bien????
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Does this help with super dry Elbows?
Chasity R.
Is the smell really strong?