Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil

WHAT IS IT? This truly exotic body oil is quickly absorbed to provide superior moisturization for dry, parched skin. Monoi Oil is traditionally produced in harmony with nature on the beautiful coral shores of the Polynesian Islands by soaking Frangipani flowers in Coconut Oil.? WHY USE IT? Provides superior moisturization. Free radical protection for dry skin. Leaves the skin feeling satin smooth. Absorbs deeply into the skin. Scented with the exotic aroma of Frangipani Flower of the Gods. WHEN TO USE IT Apply after bathing, apply oil to damp skin, massaging over the entire body. Concentrate on hands and feet for an intensive moisturizing manicure or pedicure. HOW TO USE IT The product solidifies at cooler temperatures. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to return it to a silky liquid. After bathing, apply oil to damp skin, massaging over the entire body. Concentrate on hands and feet for an intensive moisturizing manicure or pedicure. For a weekly treat, massage a small amount into hair. Cover with a warm towel and relax for 15 minutes, shampoo and rinse. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. PARTNER WITH For best results use after Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream and exfoliate with Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow

How does this compare to L’occitane Almond Supple Oil?
Can you use it daily?
My hands get really dry and some products will sting when I apply them, Will this product do that?
Start your review of Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil!
Product Highlights
...oil because you have to put the bottle in hot water but the oil is super moisturizing and the smell is very neutral. My skin felt absolutely amazing after using it. Great for stretch marks or bad dry spots. I wouldn't use this all over because remember it's an oil. Great for massages :) in reviews
...bottle into the shower and it heated easily. Only used in the winter for dry skin and it worked well. in reviews
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil uploaded by Elena U.
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil The fragrance of the oil is very bright and exotic - coconut and frangipani. The skin after applying the oil is moisturized, nourished, velvety. I thought it was even firmer, although this is probably a side effect of hydration. I hardly feel the oil on my skin, but for a few hours after application, the skin is very smooth and moisturized. Elemis
Julliette P.
Davis, CA
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil uploaded by Julliette P.
Frangipani Monoi a body Oil smells so good. When it comes to my first choice it is between my OSEA undaria Algae body oil & this one. Both are excellent products and recommend them highly .
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,190 reviews
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil uploaded by Letty S.
I really like the oil itself, I can tell it's high quality, moisturizing and was intrigued that the scent got rave reviews but I couldn't find a review that described it.It smells like really strong talcum powder, it reminds me of something my great grandma would have worn as a perfume or something. Not my fave, will use this bottle up, but won't purchase again.
Angela N.
Darien, IL
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil uploaded by Angela N.
This is my favorite body oil!!I haven’t found another body oil that absorbs into the skin as well as this one! I really need a travel size bottle! The $58 price tag is more than reasonable because it’s worth every penny!
OLGA Y.
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil uploaded by OLGA Y.
I purchased Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil from FabFitFun (SUMMER SALE). ELEMIS BODY OIL is a great discovery for me. First of all this oil smells unbelievable. You can use this oil absolutely for whole body and hair. I love to add couple drops in my hand cream. After this, my hands are super soft, moisturized and nails look perfect. I love this oil with all my heart and recommend it. Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil is a very luxurious oil. you can use it like massage oil too! 💞
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil uploaded by Naomi T.
I love this body oil, it has the most gorgeous scent which makes me feel like I’m on a tropical vacation all year round. I usually have to warm the bottle in my hands for a few seconds to allow the oil to melt enough to come out of the opening. The opening sometimes gets clogged with dried product which is the only negative I have to say about it! The oil spreads over and sinks into the skin easily and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated for several hours. Another great item from Elemis!
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this product because I had heard so many raves about the scent. The scent is really nice, but not really good my style. I can’t knock a star off for that. You do have to make sure it’s near a source of warmth though or the oil won’t be liquid and so won’t come out.
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil It is a wonderful body oil. I am the owner of dry skin and different products come to my aid to soften it. This oil is delicious with a pleasant scent and absorbs quickly. Recommend. #InfluensterAwards2020 #voxbox #Elemis
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
I really like this body oil a lot. The scent is very nice. Soaks right in following my shower. It is also presented very well in this pretty, red, glass bottle with the silver cap. Very gentle and effective. I would buy it again.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Love this body oil! Glides on and feels so amazing! I’m in love with the smell and feels like a spa,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4