Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Lia M.

BY ELEMIS

This nourishing cream mask delivers an intense hydration boost. Ideal for dull, dry and dehydrated skin, the dynamic blend of Acacia and Honey absolute is combined with hydrating extracts of Samphire, Orange and Bergamot to moisturize and enrich for soft and supple skin.

Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturizing Mask
  • "This product works very well on my skin. My skin is very sensitive but this works perfect." in 3 reviews
Amanda M.
I have been splurging on more Elemis products lately, attempting to get away from another high-end brand that wasn't doing squat for my skin. I first tried the lavender mask (adore!!) then came across the reviews for this and everyone was raving. Seeing as it was the same texture as the lavender, I had to buy it. (It's like a gel-cream moisturizer that feels simply heavenly on the skin!) However, I think naming these as "masks" is a little misleading and causes too much waste because, for actual masks, we're typically used to using a thick layer. I think of this more as a moisturizer, and how I've gotten such a long life out of it is that I only use about 2 small marbles' worth of product for my whole face and neck. It's a very thin, almost translucent layer, then I wash off after about 10 minutes. Rinsed away cleanly and left me soft and supple. I have oily skin but this did not break me out, clog my pores, or leave me greasy - just really even and fresh. I'm completely in love with the texture of this - can't recommend enough! The one star off is because I cannot smell anything in this at all and, based on reviews, I thought it would have an amazing one; I like a sensory experience in addition to the manual process of a facial, so this fell short in that area. (I did not receive this product for free.)
Kelly R.
New York
This is one of my go-to winter time masks. I have combination skin that gets really wonky in the winter time. It’s all little pimples, clogged pores and flaking skin yuck! I’ll use a mild black mask to clean things out followed by this dreamy moisture mask and my skin feels just amazing and looks terrific too. I’ve been a loyal Elemis fan for years and will likely forever buy this product.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
If I could talk about elemis products all day I would. This mask made my skin feel so amazing and plump with intense hydration. Elemis needs to be in more stores, because i feel like people don't know to much about it.
Lauren M.
laredo
I’ve used this about 3 times already! I really enjoy using it because it doesn’t irritate my skin like other face masks. It does burn a bit at the beginning but it goes right away. And I do see how it HAS improved my face in many ways.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco , CA
I have super dry skin, so I was on the hunt for a product that was going to make my face come back to life lol. So I purchased this mask from the elemis website for $60 dollars. I splurged but it’s so worth it! My skin is so soft after using it.
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
i tried this on a cruise and loved it so much i bought some to take home. it's very moisturizing and didn't make me break out. it felt like it soaked into my skin and didn't stay on top and it wasn't greasy. i'd repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Great moisturizer mask. Brought plenty moisture to my skin when I was having a dry day. Purchased online on their website. First time user of this product. It definitely brought moisture to my skin. Will have to use it more to totally make up my mind about it
Taris P.
Birmingham, AL
This product was introduced to me on a cruise when I visited the spa. I purchased a bottle to bring home with me... the price tag is why I'm giving it three stars and I really didn't see a bug change in my skin.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Kayla R.
Statesboro
This product is okay. It honestly made my skin really oily, so I think this product just didn't quite work with my skin type. I probably wouldn't recommend this product to a friend because I was disappointed in my results.
Amanda M.
Goshen, OH
I wanted know how well this mask is before I purchase it. Anyone think this is a good one or any suggestions on good mask?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Does the elemis exotic cream moisture mask come in any fragrance