Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Lia M.

BY ELEMIS

This nourishing cream mask delivers an intense hydration boost. Ideal for dull, dry and dehydrated skin, the dynamic blend of Acacia and Honey absolute is combined with hydrating extracts of Samphire, Orange and Bergamot to moisturize and enrich for soft and supple skin.

Buy on EDC Ski...
  • "This product works very well on my skin. My skin is very sensitive but this works perfect." in 3 reviews
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Great moisturizer mask. Brought plenty moisture to my skin when I was having a dry day. Purchased online on their website. First time user of this product. It definitely brought moisture to my skin. Will have to use it more to totally make up my mind about it
Taris P.
Birmingham, AL
This product was introduced to me on a cruise when I visited the spa. I purchased a bottle to bring home with me... the price tag is why I'm giving it three stars and I really didn't see a bug change in my skin.
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
i tried this on a cruise and loved it so much i bought some to take home. it's very moisturizing and didn't make me break out. it felt like it soaked into my skin and didn't stay on top and it wasn't greasy. i'd repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kayla R.
Statesboro
This product is okay. It honestly made my skin really oily, so I think this product just didn't quite work with my skin type. I probably wouldn't recommend this product to a friend because I was disappointed in my results.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
This product is great! My skin felt so soft after application! The packaging was nice and simple. However the softness of my skin only lasted for a day, and then I needed to apply the mask again. I used the entire bottle faster than I had expected and it was too expensive for how little there was.
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL
I was introduced to this product on a cruise. I truly enjoyed it so much that I came home and bought it. I like the texture and how it felt on my skin.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Elemis exotic cream moisture mask is wonderful for right before bedtime it ensures to add that additional moisture your face has lost during the day
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I love everything from Elemis! This mask is no different, it smells amazing! It also leaves my skin feeling really soft and hydrated.
amanda m.
Cincinnati, OH
I wanted know how well this mask is before I purchase it. Anyone think this is a good one or any suggestions on good mask?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Does the elemis exotic cream moisture mask come in any fragrance