Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Lia M.

BY ELEMIS

This nourishing cream mask delivers an intense hydration boost. Ideal for dull, dry and dehydrated skin, the dynamic blend of Acacia and Honey absolute is combined with hydrating extracts of Samphire, Orange and Bergamot to moisturize and enrich for soft and supple skin.

Buy on EDC Ski...
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
i tried this on a cruise and loved it so much i bought some to take home. it's very moisturizing and didn't make me break out. it felt like it soaked into my skin and didn't stay on top and it wasn't greasy. i'd repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Kayla R.
Statesboro
This product is okay. It honestly made my skin really oily, so I think this product just didn't quite work with my skin type. I probably wouldn't recommend this product to a friend because I was disappointed in my results.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! My skin felt so soft after application! The packaging was nice and simple. However the softness of my skin only lasted for a day, and then I needed to apply the mask again. I used the entire bottle faster than I had expected and it was too expensive for how little there was.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL
I was introduced to this product on a cruise. I truly enjoyed it so much that I came home and bought it. I like the texture and how it felt on my skin.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything from Elemis! This mask is no different, it smells amazing! It also leaves my skin feeling really soft and hydrated.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I fell in love with this product after a spa day. It keeps my dry and dull skin hydrated during the winter months.
Kelly O.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizing mask is amazing! The scent is lovely as well. I use it once a week with great results.
Michaela D.
Clermont, FL
This product works very well on my skin. My skin is very sensitive but this works perfect.
Nida Z.
Chicago Ridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s my first time use so far so good but I don’t know what I’m feeling exactly about it
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Does the elemis exotic cream moisture mask come in any fragrance
amanda m.
Cincinnati, OH
I wanted know how well this mask is before I purchase it. Anyone think this is a good one or any suggestions on good mask?