BY ELEMIS

This clinically proven serum smoothes the skin’s surface to reveal a stunning complexion, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles. Patented tri-enzyme technology (gb2440117), gently and effectively resurfaces the skin’s upper layers. The unique synergy of four flower ahas from hibiscus, white lily, gardenia tiare and freesia optimise the non-abrasive resurfacing action. Mineral and vitamin-rich selastin™ has been shown to reduce the size of pores whilst anti-oxidant rich encapsulated vitamin c and amino acids help to even skin tone and support the natural microflora of the skin, without upsetting the ph balance. Skin appears renewed and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer L.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased this on a cruise ship after an amazing facial! Smells amazing without heavy perfumes. Allowed me to continue enjoying the benefits of the facial at home. A bit pricey but I would consider it worth its price. Definitely recommend
Sophie's B.
england
This brand has been such an amazing find for me, I discovered this brand just under a month ago and I cannot believe how amazing their products are, this in particular has done amazing things for my skin.
Kyrie C.
Northampton
Serum feels great on my skin . Slight tingly sensation on application but skin feels smoother and appears slightly brighter. Soaks in great for me to then apply my moisturiser.
Becca L.
I don’t have a bad word to say about elemis, they’re great! Has helped even out my uneven skin tones and help reduce my spots whilst keeping my skin super moisturised! Expensive as HELL but so so worth it!