BY ELEMIS

As part of the ELEMIS Anti-Aging Dynamic Resurfacing Program, this nightly treatment stimulates the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing, and enhancing the skin whilst cellular respiration is at its optimum. Revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme technology acts as the catalyst in this innovative formulation for safe and effective resurfacing within the skin’s upper layers. A synergist lipid complex is expertly blended with anti-oxidant rich Rice Hull and Samphire to restore skin’s clarity, replenishing skin from daily environmental stresses and pollution.

Results are optimized by Polysaccharide-rich White Truffle and a complex network of Amino Acids to help soothe and support the natural microflora of the skin. Existing lines and wrinkles appear reduced as younger looking skin is uncovered. Skin feels softer immediately as a super hydrated complexion is revealed upon wakening.

Buy on Amazon
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I’m on my second jar. $155 is pretty steep, so if you can, try to get this in a gift set your first time. I LOVE this night cream. It is the best I’ve ever tried. (AmorePacific has a great night cream product as well, but that’s over my budget.) It feels so amazing on the skin and even better the next morning. My skin is noticeably brighter, smoother, and feels soft without feeling oily or greasy. Also one jar goes a really long way!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This night cream works fine. It has a lovely, mild smell and it does its job, but it isn't quite hydrating enough for my dry complexion and I didn't see any noticeable benefits to using this particular product. While I think this would work well for anyone with normal or oily skin, I'm not sure it's worth the price tag.
Jennifer H.
Lindale, TX
Got a sample of this Elemis Resurfacing Night Treatment and was super excited to try it. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get past the smell! It felt good on my face but the scent is extremely overpowering. Disappointed.
Alicia J.
Grand Bay
I LOVE how my skin feels when using this! My skin is so soft I just wanna keep touching my face! I want MORE!!
Yesenia M.
I think this is a really good product and I would recommend people to try it out
Anastasia L.
Bywood Terrace, Croydon
I use this every other night or whenever I want to wake up with clear skin. It's perfect! It's quite a heavy cream so is moisturising but you can see the benefits the next morning as pigmentation is faded and skin looks plump.
Kyrie C.
Northampton
Skin felt great in the morning. Felt smooth and plump. Only fault is the price, it is an expensive cream (£95ish) so is a luxury skincare item. However with good results comes a price!
Georgia H.
Harrogate
Feels really nice and light when you apply this product so it’s perfect for bedtime... it also has a lovely distinctive smell and you wake up each day with more even skin... it’s a little pricey but worth it for what you get👍🏻✅
Rita N.
LONDON, London
I bought this product as part of a bundle and this was my favourite item. It really does the job,helped with my dull skin and honestly became the best face cream I ever owned. Unfortunately it`s very expensive so I wouldn't repurchase unless they have a discount.
Karen S.
love this cream the smell the texture it really smoothes out your skin and feels really luxurious on the skin would definitely recommend this cream love elamis