BY ELEMIS

As part of the ELEMIS Anti-Aging Resurfacing Program, this powerful gel-mask helps refine and smooth the skin surface. Combining revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme technology with Amazonian Acerola Cherry, White Truffle and Great Burdock the mask encourages effective re-texturizing of the skin’s surface and balancing sebum levels, without compromising natural pH levels. With skin softening Erysimum, skin feels instantly smoother, shine free and more radiant.

Jean S.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Elemis TriEnzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask is an excellent at home treatment. It applies smoothly without skin irritation. The formula helps to purge your pores of toxins revealing a fresh looking face. I recommend this in addition to your regular skincare routine. It really wakes up your skin and leaves you glowing!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Beaverton, Oregon
I love how my skin feels after this mask. The cooling and tingling while wearing it is amazing. I find my skin is so soft after it.
While its a higher price its worth it. I have used it a handful of times.
jessica C.
jessica C.
This product names your face feel so fresh. And alive . Does not dry your face up like others I've used
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Awesome product love this stuff would recommend for those looking to use a nice mask
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was introduced to this product on a Carnival cruise a year ago. I was having issues with hormonal acne at the time that had left me with some not so flattering dark spots. I purchased this on amazon along with the facial cleanser. After several months of use, I have no noticeable dark spots from the acne. This really did the trick. Highly recommend these products although it's on the pricier side.
A M.
A M.
I got this from a spa session and took it home with me. i love it. it smells amazing and keeps my face baby smooth. ALSO a little goes a long way
Chrystal O.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
In the winter I get flaky skin and this resurfacing mask keeps my skin smooth , which then keeps my makeup looking good . I have sensitive skin and no issues .
Maddy A.
Maddy A.
I like this product. I feel like there should be more in the bottle. And everyone should try it!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
TriEnzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask is great! It dissolves the nasty dead skin cells off of your face leaving it nice and clean feeling.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
I got a sample of this product at a spa and decided to give it a try. When I first put it on it gave a very strong tingling sensation - so if you have sensitive skin I would definitely say to test a spot before you use. It did work extremely well and did what it claimed it would, my skin was noticeably brighter.