BY ELEMIS

As part of the ELEMIS Anti-Aging Resurfacing Program, this powerful gel-mask helps refine and smooth the skin surface. Combining revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme technology with Amazonian Acerola Cherry, White Truffle and Great Burdock the mask encourages effective re-texturizing of the skin’s surface and balancing sebum levels, without compromising natural pH levels. With skin softening Erysimum, skin feels instantly smoother, shine free and more radiant.

Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this for quite some time and to be honest with you I didn't really feel a big difference for the price yes it has quality ingredients but it is pretty expensive so if you have the money then by all means go for it but if you're on a budget there are other products that work well for less money
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Cooling, exfoliating and softening. Love to use this mask before a night out for a smooth and glowing foundation before I put on my makeup. Pricey but it lasts quite a while. I love this stuff and use about a dime size amount for my whole face.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Selah M.
Yukon
Love love love it!!! It is too pricey for me to continue buying it but it is the best product I have ever used. First time user with 100% greatness. It is an elegant brand. I wish I could afford it!!!!!!!!!! I want more of Elemis!!! It is my favorite ever.
Lindsey L.
Okay, this mask was wow. I loved it, it left my skin feeling amazing and fresh. It was very gentle on my skin and my skin is a bit sensitive. It was a good value which I was happy about. Definitely a 10/10
Kate L.
I love this mask. I was introduced to it at a spa in Ireland and I can’t get enough of it. It’s quick, effective, and easy to use. I’m a big fan of the Elemis brand now!
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was introduced to this product on a Carnival cruise a year ago. I was having issues with hormonal acne at the time that had left me with some not so flattering dark spots. I purchased this on amazon along with the facial cleanser. After several months of use, I have no noticeable dark spots from the acne. This really did the trick. Highly recommend these products although it's on the pricier side.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Elemis TriEnzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask is an excellent at home treatment. It applies smoothly without skin irritation. The formula helps to purge your pores of toxins revealing a fresh looking face. I recommend this in addition to your regular skincare routine. It really wakes up your skin and leaves you glowing!
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
ABOSULETLY LOVE EMEMIS!! The trienzyme is my favorite. I work at a spa that sells these products and I use the face creams day and night. The Pro Def Eye and Lip Contour is my STAPLE.. They are on the pricer side but I broke it down getting a cup of Starbucks coffee per day to compensate form me skincare needs.
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
I got a sample of this product at a spa and decided to give it a try. When I first put it on it gave a very strong tingling sensation - so if you have sensitive skin I would definitely say to test a spot before you use. It did work extremely well and did what it claimed it would, my skin was noticeably brighter.