BY ELEMIS

Purifies, renews, revitalizes. Smooth and refine skin and gently exfoliate dead skin cells with the ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash. Patented tri-enzyme technology helps to smooth skin, revealing a deeply cleansed and more radiant complexion. Not only is it ideal for the face but can also be used on the chest, back and backs of upper arms to improve rough textured skin. An ideal accompaniment morning and evening to use with a facial/body cleansing device. Not tested on animals.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Subtillsine: A skin compatible, bioactive micro-encapsulated enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of proteins into polypeptides to dissolve dead skin cells
  • Protease: This micro mushroom is a proteolytic enzyme with keratolitic agents to improve cell renewal
  • Papain: Derived from exotic papaya which breaks down proteins into smaller molecules to reveal clearer, more supple skin

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Lactate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Papain, Disodium EDTA, Galactoarabinan*, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Benzoic Acid, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Protease, Subtilisin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Poria Cocos (White Truffle) Extract.

Usage: For optimal results, use this product morning and evening as part of the ELEMIS dynamic resurfacing program. Mix into the palms, adding a little warm water and gently massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements. Rinse off and pat the face dry with a clean towel. Avoid UV exposure when using this product.

Precautions: Always use a high SPF during daylight hours and do not tan or use tanning beds while using this product.

• I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?1 Answers
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Jen T.
One of my favorites. I’ve been using this for the last month. Love love love it. Nice and clean feeling on my face without feeling stripped of its natural oils
Cory H.
This is holy grail status. This is the only thing that smoothed my textured skin enough to wear makeup
Shannon D.
Unfortunately this products gets a 1 star from me. I have acne prone skin with redness, and I found that this product did absolutely nothing. My skin didn’t look smoother, or more glowy, if anything I came out in more blemishes. Sorry Elemis, but this product just isn’t for me.
Amy S.
Staff
I have been using this face wash for a month now and it works really well for my skin type: combination oily and dry. This does a good job of making my skin feel clean without overdrying it. I use this in the morning and use a fruit enzyme scrub at night.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I’m almost through a whole bottle of this, but I honestly don’t have much to say about this product. It’s a nice, gentle cleanser. From my experience, it doesn’t really do a good job removing makeup, so I use this on no makeup days or after an initial cleanse. I haven’t noticed any added benefits.
Zoanne F.
Sydney
I use this cleanser when i start getting congestion under the skin, it helps resurface the skin texture which is great of your suffer with congestion.
Asma Z.
Glasgow, South Lanarkshire
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be working. My skin appears smoother and less bumpy. I have not given it 5 start as I can still see some pores, albeit they appear smaller and clearer.
Kyrie C.
Northampton
Works perfectly alongside the rest of the dynamic range. Would not recommend if using on it's own as the results are minimal. However smells unique but nice at the same Time.
BEAUTY T.
Hemel Hempstead
This is my favourite facial wash I’ve ever used! It met all expectations and my skin has never looked and felt better! It has evened my skin texture and reduced any blemishes! I use it every morning just two pumps and a little goes a long way!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new one. Using origins right now and have to decide soon if I will repurchase or try something new.. Where can any of there facial cleansers?

back